Warning Disturbing Images: Original P...

Warning Disturbing Images: Original Photographs Of Killing Prisoners Of War In Sri Lanka

There are 18 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Warning Disturbing Images: Original Photographs Of Killing Prisoners Of War In Sri Lanka. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

The Tamil widow of T. Thurairajasingham brought an action against Mahinda Rajapaksa, the sitting President of Sri Lanka and the agents under his control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

Tamil net ass

Padova, Italy

#1 Feb 24, 2013
another sad end of tamil terror Dog!! Welldone Srilankan Army!!

This Tamil Terror bastard killed thousands of innocent civilians for 30 years...this Tamil terror mother facking racist commenced his bloody ethnic cleansing campaign against Sinhalese and Muslims by attacking many village (brutal village massacres) in the North east of Srilanka.
This dead animal with his LTTE Butcher Squad armed with swords, machetes, axes and firearms stormed many village resided by most of fisher folks belonging to Sinhalese, Muslims and butchered thousands of civilians.In their usual barbaric fashion the terror coward carried out house-to-house massacre against the poor fishing families,tortured infants,children & pregnant women to death & killing the children before their parents and then torturing the men and women to death by hacking them.. Majority of the victims were women and children and few survivors including children with serious cut wounds caused by swords and machetes..

All Tamil terror Dogs Deserve A Slow Painful Death!!!
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I am afraid we will be facked by diaspora at uNHCR like last time.
Tamil net ass

Padova, Italy

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Army facker wrote:
I am afraid we will be facked by diaspora at uNHCR like last time.
ado ponna tiger..be careful.. CID will fack your arze!
puk demala

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Army facker wrote:
I am afraid we will be facked by diaspora at uNHCR like last time.
but you still be homeless and toilete cleaner in Sri Lanka, at best you will be like your father, a tree cutter. lol
Tamil net ass

Padova, Italy

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Whats the fack "Warning Disturbing Images" ?
We are overjoyed to see this terror facker's slow painful death..
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Tamil net ass wrote:
<quoted text>
ado ponna tiger..be careful.. CID will fack your arze!
Ralahami bayavunatha? sakilli kalu balla, kari vesi, vesiage mahathaya, kata wahapang. go and eat demala goo there.
Tamil jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Army facker wrote:
<quoted text>Ralahami bayavunatha? sakilli kalu balla, kari vesi, vesiage mahathaya, kata wahapang. go and eat demala goo there.
Don't split your hair over trifles. Have you made a clean breast of everything, including the killing you have done? In long and short I can tell it's better than a relationship with a donkey like you.
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Tamil jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't split your hair over trifles. Have you made a clean breast of everything, including the killing you have done? In long and short I can tell it's better than a relationship with a donkey like you.
The army killings are funded by Mahinda and a sinhala Student organisation (can't remember the name).

When the war crime unpunished footage is aired here in the UK, there are many adverts. Which means famous brands want to be associated with it. That's why mahinda is having a bed wetting syndrome these days. paw

It is also advertised on billboards, train stations and TV adverts. So sinhalese criminals will be caught soon.

From the sinhalese themselves - please remember that only NDTV had access to gotabaya thug after the end of the War. They interviewed him and hid his location from the authorities but he was not eventually caught.

The link between NDTV and the terror army is a long and strong one.

Please disseminate this information for anyone who is interested.
Tamil jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Army facker wrote:
<quoted text>The army killings are funded by Mahinda and a sinhala Student organisation (can't remember the name).
Amen to that.
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Tamil jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that.
My darling PUNC Swindling POOSY, I'm just quoting what the article said "punishment will be paid to those sinhala army".

I don't know what statistics you're referring to. The London Gazzette of 1890 stated that 90% on the North East region were tamils, lets say another 10% were tamil catholics. That means the muslims were only 0.50% in the North, and 0.25% of those were sakkil thuluakans brought to wash toilets.

So that proves the Tamils demand for a homeland is acceptable and justified. You had to encourage more muslims to join you to make your kids as long as your coca remians shrunk since your ponnayaness.

Kalakkani moosala race of terror liars that you are
Tamil jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Army facker wrote:
<quoted text>My darling PUNC Swindling POOSY, I'm just quoting what the article said "punishment will be paid to those sinhala army".
I don't know what statistics you're referring to. The London Gazzette of 1890 stated that 90% on the North East region were tamils, lets say another 10% were tamil catholics. That means the muslims were only 0.50% in the North, and 0.25% of those were sakkil thuluakans brought to wash toilets.
So that proves the Tamils demand for a homeland is acceptable and justified. You had to encourage more muslims to join you to make your kids as long as your coca remians shrunk since your ponnayaness.
Kalakkani moosala race of terror liars that you are
puke mile, it is not about numbers, it is about humanity and how tolerant you are. you have failed miserably. it is time for your departure. To nadu. bye bye.
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Tamil jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
puke mile, it is not about numbers, it is about humanity and how tolerant you are. you have failed miserably. it is time for your departure. To nadu. bye bye.
bye muslim kariya, you'll get no room in demala land. keep trying your luck with puk giving sessions to sinhalese but you will be tumbled. paw ane.
Tamil jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Army facker wrote:
<quoted text>bye muslim kariya, you'll get no room in demala land. keep trying your luck with puk giving sessions to sinhalese but you will be tumbled. paw ane.
goo haraka, why would I want a room in demala land, you pakayo will shit all over the rooms. patta vesi, I have seen you pakayo come in bata slippers and kill people with machetes. you are the scum of the earth. nomadic ponnaya.
Tamil net ass

Padova, Italy

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Army facker wrote:
<quoted text>Ralahami bayavunatha? sakilli kalu balla, kari vesi, vesiage mahathaya, kata wahapang. go and eat demala goo there.
Ammata hakapan ponna demala.minority payyas yet no home? paw
Tamil net ass

Padova, Italy

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Army facker wrote:
<quoted text>bye muslim kariya, you'll get no room in demala land. keep trying your luck with puk giving sessions to sinhalese but you will be tumbled. paw ane.
demala land ? hik hik hik..

Demalu have no land.no leader.poor stateles nomads.
Sajeewi

Australia

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Sri Lanka should send low level delegate to UNHCR and ask them to get f*** and trust me I can't see them sending NETO to Sri Lanka.

Rapid development with dismantling the enclaves infested with Tamil terror scums or possibility of future terror pockets should be open up and cleaned.

This can be done easily by increasing the intelligence roads and law enforcement.

This is happening now!
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Sajeewi wrote:
Sri Lanka should send low level delegate to UNHCR and ask them to get f*** and trust me I can't see them sending NETO to Sri Lanka.
Rapid development with dismantling the enclaves infested with Tamil terror scums or possibility of future terror pockets should be open up and cleaned.
This can be done easily by increasing the intelligence roads and law enforcement.
This is happening now!
paw, whatever the level of delegate, you will get facked. so andanna damma patan ganna ape. paw ane
Army facker

Sri Lanka

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Tamil jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
goo haraka, why would I want a room in demala land, you pakayo will shit all over the rooms. patta vesi, I have seen you pakayo come in bata slippers and kill people with machetes. you are the scum of the earth. nomadic ponnaya.
kari thulukka, shitty slum dog, kalu nai, I've seen enough of crimes and conspiracy from muslim barbarians. you are lower than saththu, and when you are given a place, you tend to overtake the owner of it. that's what makes you the world's shittiest jathi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tamil Nadu CM strongly opposes India's defense ... (Dec '13) Jun '15 Nagavanshi Samant 104
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
News Race, colour and prejudice (Feb '15) Feb '15 koko 8
News Sri Lanka says to return private lands in civil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 CrimeaRiver 1
News Sri Lanka: Resettling Tamils silently expelled ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Punc Vesi 6
News New Sri Lankan President sacks ex-military gove... (Jan '15) Jan '15 CrimeaRiver 1
News What just happened in Sri Lanka? (Jan '15) Jan '15 ktcool 10
More from around the web