3-member Sri Lankan panel to probe wa...

3-member Sri Lankan panel to probe wartime disappearances

There are 8 comments on the Newindpress story from Aug 15, 2013, titled 3-member Sri Lankan panel to probe wartime disappearances. In it, Newindpress reports that:

Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa on Wednesday appointed a three-member commission to investigate cases of persons reported to have disappeared or gone missing during the 2006-2009 war in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newindpress.

Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg West, Australia

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Another fake commission to fool the world and nothing will be done
CrimeaRiver

UK

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
Another fake commission to fool the world and nothing will be done
So, a few months ago you were complaining that missing persons were not beinmg investigated properly.

Now you complain that investigations will be pointless
Daxchan Selverajah

Sydney, Australia

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Tamil LTTE warriors do have the ability to go missing in action and appear in sleeping white girls bedrooms and caress pink petals of her yoni under the panty.

None of them are missing, they are in Canada, australia, uk etc
Siva Sankaran Sarma

#4 Aug 16, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a few months ago you were complaining that missing persons were not beinmg investigated properly.
Now you complain that investigations will be pointless
Not investigated by this racist war criminal but by an international panel. This is like the criminal investigating his own crime
Muk Mafi

Concord, Canada

#5 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>Not investigated by this racist war criminal but by an international panel. This is like the criminal investigating his own crime
will do it next week Siva, OK? ROFL.. white sakkiliya
Siva Sankaran Sarma

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Muk Mafi wrote:
<quoted text>
will do it next week Siva, OK? ROFL.. white sakkiliya
Muk Mafi in Arabic means brainless. A very good description for you.
Muk Mafi

Concord, Canada

#7 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text>Muk Mafi in Arabic means brainless. A very good description for you.
but I am a white tamule sakkiliya from Richmond Hill ne? I sued to come here as Souolja, wich also means brainless in Togolaeese. ROFL...

Understood sakkiliya?
Daxchan Selverajah

Sydney, Australia

#8 Aug 16, 2013
White Brahmin Uncule siva from melbourn is the local contact for terrorist Tamil LTTE warrior boys to go to their indefinite holiday in P&G tent hotel.

Uncle sivas Tamil LTTE Tours & Travels, P&G Bisness is booming now after both side of the parliament decided to give Brahmin Tamil terrorist warrior indefinite holiday in tent hotel in P&G.

Ayy yay yo uncule siva I want my money back. Andewane muruga!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka: Boycott Colombo International Tamil ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 Wickramasinghe 224
Sinhalese are pure Aryan (Mar '14) Sep '16 lisa 2
News Tamil Nadu CM strongly opposes India's defense ... (Dec '13) Jun '15 Nagavanshi Samant 104
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
News Race, colour and prejudice (Feb '15) Feb '15 koko 8
News Sri Lanka says to return private lands in civil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 CrimeaRiver 1
News Sri Lanka: Resettling Tamils silently expelled ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Punc Vesi 6
More from around the web