Land deeds for 3,000 dry zone farmer ...

Land deeds for 3,000 dry zone farmer families in Sri Lanka's war-torn northeast

There are 19 comments on the Colombo Page story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Land deeds for 3,000 dry zone farmer families in Sri Lanka's war-torn northeast. In it, Colombo Page reports that:

Apr 19, Colombo: Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa will distribute land deeds tomorrow to 3,000 farmer families in the Mahaweli L Zone in the northeast part of the island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colombo Page.

Siva

Heidelberg, Australia

#1 Apr 19, 2013
This area called Manal Aru and the Tamils in this area were ethnically cleansed during the JR Jayewardene regime. Sinhalese from the south were settled here. The area was renamed Weli Oya in Sinhalese a literal translation of its ancient Tamil name Manal Aru which means Sandy River. The Sinhalese fools do not realise Wlei Oya itself is Tamil derived. Weli the Sinhalese word for sand is derived from the Tamil word veli Sandy open space. Oya a river is derived from the old Tamil word Odai Oyavai which means river.
The Sinhalese settled her ewer thugs and criminals who were ethnically cleansing Tamils. They all ran off when the LTTE became powerful in the north. Now this genocidal racist war criminal is trying to legalise the illegal takeover of Manal Aru
http://www.nakkeran.com/colonization3AA.htm
Siva

Heidelberg, Australia

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Siva

Heidelberg, Australia

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Sinhalese dogs trying to rename places and legalise the illegal takeover of Tamil lands in the North East. Look atthow this war criminal dog I snow trying to legalise large scale illegal Sinhalese settlement in the Vanni before the election. Handing over deeds to illegal Sinhalese settlers and creating new Sinhalese divisions within 4 years after the fall of the LTTE. whilst Tamils are not allowed to return to their homes lands and farms
Ramalingam

Sri Lanka

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Siva wrote:
Sinhalese dogs trying to rename places and legalise the illegal takeover of Tamil lands in the North East. Look atthow this war criminal dog I snow trying to legalise large scale illegal Sinhalese settlement in the Vanni before the election. Handing over deeds to illegal Sinhalese settlers and creating new Sinhalese divisions within 4 years after the fall of the LTTE. whilst Tamils are not allowed to return to their homes lands and farms
We must retaliate by hastening the colonisation of Australium
Let Australium once more be a Tamil only state like in the days of King Sakkilian who once remarked
"Ondu Punday
Pakay Pukay "
These are indeed immortal words
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Siva wrote:
Sir, why are you now barking and howling like a rabid dog? Nothing will help, if you feel guilty for your crimes, get back to your homeland Tamil Nadu allowing Sinhalese to live in their homelands in the North East.
akka anuska

Chennai, India

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Anushka Vedanayagam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, why are you now barking and howling like a rabid dog? Nothing will help, if you feel guilty for your crimes, get back to your homeland Tamil Nadu allowing Sinhalese to live in their homelands in the North East.
singala naai write in your own original name please. why u steal a TAMIL name, hiding ur timid borish singala name. Have confidence on u, come up, say goodbye to ur island mentality.
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Apr 19, 2013
akka anuska wrote:
<quoted text>
singala naai write in your own original name please. why u steal a TAMIL name, hiding ur timid borish singala name. Have confidence on u, come up, say goodbye to ur island mentality.
indian dog, go to your original forum please, there you can eat rats have a bath in a sewer and shit, piss ans spit all over the place.

I have no idea why these indian pakayo come to Sri Lanka forum!!

Since: Nov 11

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#8 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sinhala animal, all the sooty black army animals should be facked at the international court for the war crimes.

It's something so trivial and remember these animals absorbed the blood of their own countrymen in a flip.

Sinhalese have a homeland that is named "kala" (jungle) and that's where these animals should live. ok?

Since: Nov 11

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#9 Apr 19, 2013
akka anuska wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol

well said nanba!!

i think that shemale is a sinhala ponnaya from Colombo with his wife's jangi.
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#10 Apr 19, 2013
akka anuska wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you are wrong.I am not Sinhalese,I am Tamil.I am Anushka Vedanayagam.My grand father is also Tamil.He is Francis Vedanayagam.
Don't put the saddle on the wrong horse. I never use any other names except Anushka Vedanayagam. Therefore, it must be so insolent of you to attribute different user names to myself.
Crimea River

Sri Lanka

#11 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again you are wrong.I am not Sinhalese,I am Tamil.I am Anushka Vedanayagam.My grand father is also Tamil.He is Francis Vedanayagam.
Don't put the saddle on the wrong horse. I never use any other names except Anushka Vedanayagam. Therefore, it must be so insolent of you to attribute different user names to myself.
I thought you left Topix.

Typical sinhala ponnaya. Can't stay away.

Like all the other sinhala goo cleaners in Srilanka who claim they are descended from an animal and then go back to fack animals in the jungle. Real saththu!!
Muslim Swine

Richmond Hill, Canada

#12 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
How did your father got the name Appuhamy Kodithuvakku? I am confused #%&!!!!@#
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Muslim Swine wrote:
<quoted text>How did your father got the name Appuhamy Kodithuvakku? I am confused #%&!!!!@#
you are confused? you just figured this out? wow
Muslim Swine

Richmond Hill, Canada

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Tamule jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
you are confused? you just figured this out? wow
Facking Muslim terror Vesi, We got the news of one of your Jihadi brother in Boston is dead and his brother is almost near extinction. Facking Muslim Vesi you are not wanted here in Canada., Period.
Tamule jackass

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Muslim Swine wrote:
<quoted text>Facking Muslim terror Vesi, We got the news of one of your Jihadi brother in Boston is dead and his brother is almost near extinction. Facking Muslim Vesi you are not wanted here in Canada., Period.
LOL rantings of a boat tamule. pow.
soulja

Sri Lanka

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Muslim Swine wrote:
<quoted text>Facking Muslim terror Vesi, We got the news of one of your Jihadi brother in Boston is dead and his brother is almost near extinction. Facking Muslim Vesi you are not wanted here in Canada., Period.
Use a sanitary napkin if you are having your period
But remember gay boys bleeding from the arse is not a menstrual period
CrimeaRiver

Sri Lanka

#17 Apr 19, 2013
soulja wrote:
<quoted text>
Use a sanitary napkin if you are having your period
But remember gay boys bleeding from the arse is not a menstrual period
Because you are not listening to our reasonable request sinhala vandura.

What we should be asking for is not only assurance that the Constitution and govt policy cater for the monorities to be treated equally throughout the land but also a separate elam land.

But you show all kinds of separation, devolution, fedaralism etc etc etc.

You don't need to ask for ars bang because you already had it at UNHCR.

Name something that Sinhala person can do what a demala can't.....

Other than winning a war by killing 50, 000 innocents like real ponz!!!!
rama

Sri Lanka

#18 Apr 20, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are not listening to our reasonable request sinhala vandura.
What we should be asking for is not only assurance that the Constitution and govt policy cater for the monorities to be treated equally throughout the land but also a separate elam land.
But you show all kinds of separation, devolution, fedaralism etc etc etc.
You don't need to ask for ars bang because you already had it at UNHCR.
Name something that Sinhala person can do what a demala can't.....
Other than winning a war by killing 50, 000 innocents like real ponz!!!!
]
Thalaivar's head was split open by a Tamil
So the sinhalese racist dogs cannot claim that
CrimeaRiver

Sri Lanka

#19 Apr 20, 2013
rama wrote:
<quoted text>]
Thalaivar's head was split open by a Tamil
So the sinhalese racist dogs cannot claim that
What? your whor mother was facked by 1000 men and that's why you are not pretty sure you are a demala or sinhala? huh

You can claim anything when your sinhala war heros get facked at international court. okie? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka: Boycott Colombo International Tamil ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 Wickramasinghe 224
Sinhalese are pure Aryan (Mar '14) Sep '16 lisa 2
News Tamil Nadu CM strongly opposes India's defense ... (Dec '13) Jun '15 Nagavanshi Samant 104
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
News Race, colour and prejudice (Feb '15) Feb '15 koko 8
News Sri Lanka says to return private lands in civil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 CrimeaRiver 1
News Sri Lanka: Resettling Tamils silently expelled ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Punc Vesi 6