Sri Lankan President says his governm...

Sri Lankan President says his government committed to protect democracy

There are 7 comments on the Colombo Page story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Sri Lankan President says his government committed to protect democracy. In it, Colombo Page reports that:

Jan 18, Colombo: Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa said today that his government acts according to the constitution with respect to the laws and committed to protect democracy and promised to take action against corruption regardless of the status of corrupt individuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colombo Page.

Pinku

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1 Jan 18, 2013
How can one protect democracy in an undemocratic, pariah state?. Moda Bandas never lived in a democracy except under British rule.
Punc

Orleans, Canada

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Pinku wrote:
How can one protect democracy in an undemocratic, pariah state?. Moda Bandas never lived in a democracy except under British rule.
by killing off the suiside killer demalu.

nandri.
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

#3 Jan 19, 2013
The last week’s impeachment of chief justice has once again highlights the grave dangers of evolving Sri Lankan dictatorship under name democracy.Inaction of international community will create another ditator in the world.
Sajeewi

Rhodes, Australia

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Few months ago Philippine impeach their chief justice for much less. this woman is proven to be a fraud by a alimentary committee. now I wander why all enemies of jump in to the band wagon to make big deal out of a legitimate process.

My personal view is nobody will come to Sri Lankas aid when we are desperate and everyone supported their own interest. Great Sri Lankan MR for the first time served Sri Lankas interest.

I can live with not been liked by everybody with no respect but respected by everybody but not liked.

Sri Lanka don't have to suck up to anyone but work around the interest use the strengths and discard the weaknesses.

We don't have to be liked by anyone!
Pinku

Richmond Hill, Canada

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Sajeewi wrote:
Few months ago Philippine impeach their chief justice for much less. this woman is proven to be a fraud by a alimentary committee. now I wander why all enemies of jump in to the band wagon to make big deal out of a legitimate process.
My personal view is nobody will come to Sri Lankas aid when we are desperate and everyone supported their own interest. Great Sri Lankan MR for the first time served Sri Lankas interest.
I can live with not been liked by everybody with no respect but respected by everybody but not liked.
Sri Lanka don't have to suck up to anyone but work around the interest use the strengths and discard the weaknesses.
We don't have to be liked by anyone!
Actually people do like monkeys as long as they dont steal bananas. Modaya, take your preaching to Bandas only forums.
Sajeewi

Rhodes, Australia

#6 Jan 19, 2013
It wasn't a banana just a big hot iron rod went up the big fat tamil terror monkey. I heard he had the chance to see his daughter and wife both gagging on the bananas before chocking on them as well.

They were only used to small l'le bananas from the fat pig and the padiliyas and pusariyas.

The smelly one is the Thamilnadu forum. Any Tamil wish to defecate in the public that is the place to be.
SL Army

Sri Lanka

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Pinku wrote:
How can one protect democracy ?

KILLING YOUR BARBERIC TAMIL TRIBE/SUICIDE TAMIL F*CKERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka: Boycott Colombo International Tamil ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 Wickramasinghe 224
Sinhalese are pure Aryan (Mar '14) Sep '16 lisa 2
News Tamil Nadu CM strongly opposes India's defense ... (Dec '13) Jun '15 Nagavanshi Samant 104
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
News Race, colour and prejudice (Feb '15) Feb '15 koko 8
News Sri Lanka says to return private lands in civil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 CrimeaRiver 1
News Sri Lanka: Resettling Tamils silently expelled ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Punc Vesi 6
More from around the web