Commonwealth: Don't Attend Summit in Sri Lanka

Sep 12, 2013 Full story: Humans Rights Watch 15

"The Sri Lankan government should be shunned - not rewarded - for failing to hold anyone accountable for war crimes during the country's recent conflict.

Full Story
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Hypocritical western nations and India whilst howling and crying about Syria where only a few thousand deaths occurred will attend the Commonwealth conference, praise the Rajapakse government completely ignoring the fact that they deliberately killed around 145000 innocent Tamil civilians by Chemical banned cluster bombs etc and are still killing raping and ethnically cleansing Tamils and Sinhalising Tamil villages.
Read this. The Sri Lankan government and army Sinhalising a Tamil village in Vavuniya just a few days before the election.
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html...
5hit Sankaran

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
Hypocritical western nations and India whilst howling and crying about Syria where only a few thousand deaths occurred will attend the Commonwealth conference, praise the Rajapakse government completely ignoring the fact that they deliberately killed around 145000 innocent Tamil civilians by Chemical banned cluster bombs etc and are still killing raping and ethnically cleansing Tamils and Sinhalising Tamil villages.
Read this. The Sri Lankan government and army Sinhalising a Tamil village in Vavuniya just a few days before the election.
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html...
Tamules are insignificant ponnayo ne? ROFL.. howl wanker howl.
kari demala

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Sep 13, 2013
after reading tamule.nut, Australia, UK, New Zeland and togo have announced that they will not be in Colombo for the summit.

Bravo demalas. ROFL..
mama panni

Montréal, Canada

#5 Sep 13, 2013
kari demala wrote:
after reading tamule.nut, Australia, UK, New Zeland and togo have announced that they will not be in Colombo for the summit.
Bravo demalas. ROFL..
sinhalese monkeys running out of coca banana the world is scared..Warning sinhala monkey's on the loose LOL...
kumara

Sri Lanka

#6 Sep 14, 2013
mama panni wrote:
<quoted text>
sinhalese monkeys running out of coca banana the world is scared..Warning sinhala monkey's on the loose LOL...
well said. thanks
The Commonwealth

Letchworth, UK

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Tamils: Go f-*k yourselves

Regards,
The Commonwealth
kari demala

Ottawa, Canada

#8 Sep 14, 2013
kumara wrote:
<quoted text>well said. thanks
Dead give away that our own little ponnaya, puk malli is posting from Montreal using hide my ass. LOL
mama panni

Montréal, Canada

#9 Sep 14, 2013
kari demala wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead give away that our own little ponnaya, puk malli is posting from Montreal using hide my ass. LOL
Next competition,going for the gold in the 90 mm shoot down of the kari Moor's arse LOL. Wearing leaves and the moor's feeling uncivilized LMAO..
Punc

Sri Lanka

#10 Sep 15, 2013
kari demala wrote:
<quoted text>
ammata hukapan moor kalu balla. po
Dead Tamil

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Sep 15, 2013
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>ammata hukapan moor kalu balla. po
maththavunga ammawa paththi en appadi pesura? patta vesi. LOL
Malay Pundai

London, UK

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Dead Tamil wrote:
<quoted text>
maththavunga ammawa paththi en appadi pesura? patta vesi. LOL
Did your Moor dad sell your Malay mum to any Tamils for pittance? If the answer is yes, then stay on this forum and comment.
Dead Tamil

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Malay Pundai wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your Moor dad sell your Malay mum to any Tamils for pittance? If the answer is yes, then stay on this forum and comment.
he tried to but Kari ponna demalu had very small coca, so he gave up.

Tamules are ponnayo. pow ne?
Eunuch MOORISH

Montréal, Canada

#14 Sep 15, 2013
What's up howling Baboon need coca big banana?? Nothing is free unless you clean my toilet pakaya LOL..
Dead Tami

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Eunuch MOORISH wrote:
What's up howling Baboon need coca big banana?? Nothing is free unless you clean my toilet pakaya LOL..
your toilet? vesi you are a demala and para demalu shit outside. LOL
Puslim Baboon

Montréal, Canada

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Dead Tami wrote:
<quoted text>
your toilet? vesi you are a demala and para demalu shit outside. LOL
You are good in cleaning inside and outside low caste pakaya LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Sri Lankan President sacks ex-military gove... Jan 16 CrimeaRiver 1
What just happened in Sri Lanka? Jan 14 ktcool 10
Pope Francis' Asia trip to address poverty, dia... Jan 12 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa in Tirum... Jan 11 ktcool 7
Sri Lanka: Ex-LTTE members forced to vote for R... Jan 7 Last son of Cholan 9
Bollywood actors in Sri Lanka to support Presid... Jan 5 CrimeaRiver 3
80 more Indians fly to Sri Lanka to clear landm... (Aug '09) Jan 3 sekvam 26
More from around the web