Sri Lanka: Moving On

Sri Lanka: Moving On

There are 4 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Jan 1, 2014, titled Sri Lanka: Moving On. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

By South Asia Intelligence Review : The peace that was established with the defeat of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam in May 2009 prevailed uninterrupted through 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

SIva Sankaran Sarme

Heidelberg, Australia

#1 Jan 1, 2014
A HIndian in a Kerala media supporting the racist Sinhalese regime. No surprise. I will never trust an Indian. They are the enemies of all Tamils
Real Soulja

Concord, Canada

#3 Jan 7, 2014
SIva Sankaran Sarme wrote:
A HIndian in a Kerala media supporting the racist Sinhalese regime. No surprise. I will never trust an Indian. They are the enemies of all Tamils
hey kariya, why should we care again? ROFL

sakkiliya
Real Soulja

Concord, Canada

#4 Jan 7, 2014
very good article.
CrimeaRiver

UK

#6 Jan 8, 2014
SIva Sankaran Sarme wrote:
please send a message to Jayalalitha and beg her to help you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sri Lanka: Boycott Colombo International Tamil ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 Wickramasinghe 224
Sinhalese are pure Aryan (Mar '14) Sep '16 lisa 2
News Tamil Nadu CM strongly opposes India's defense ... (Dec '13) Jun '15 Nagavanshi Samant 104
News Sri Lanka cabinet expands with swearing-in of a... (Nov '13) Feb '15 Demalu R killers 3
News Race, colour and prejudice (Feb '15) Feb '15 koko 8
News Sri Lanka says to return private lands in civil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 CrimeaRiver 1
News Sri Lanka: Resettling Tamils silently expelled ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Punc Vesi 6
More from around the web