Sri Lanka's Commission investigating missing persons receives over 60 complaints

Oct 3, 2013 Full story: Colombo Page 16

Oct 03, Colombo: The Commission to Investigate Missing Persons appointed by the Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa has received over 60 complaints so far since its establishment, the Chairman of the Commission has said.

Full Story
CrimeaRiver

London, UK

#1 Oct 4, 2013
all missing persons are in Australia, Canada and Europe. The rest were killed by the LTTE.

Problem solved - now stop cryinmg you old tamils bitches, you look so ugly on camera that you make Sri Lanka look bad
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#2 Oct 4, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
all missing persons are in Australia, Canada and Europe. The rest were killed by the LTTE.
Problem solved - now stop cryinmg you old tamils bitches, you look so ugly on camera that you make Sri Lanka look bad
says so the sinhala kalu balla who resides in the streets of UK and feeds on the litter. godak paw
Mappilas

Montréal, Canada

#3 Oct 4, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
I agree and that's exactly what I thought when I saw them on TV and that scene gave me the cringes LOL...
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Mappilas wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and that's exactly what I thought when I saw them on TV and that scene gave me the cringes LOL...
you thambi dogs were shattered onto the rocks like potato and you bayagullo then ran to ottawa to escape demala heros. ponna dogs!
Mappilas

Montréal, Canada

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Anushka Vedanayagam wrote:
<quoted text>you thambi dogs were shattered onto the rocks like potato and you bayagullo then ran to ottawa to escape demala heros. ponna dogs!
Hey Sankaran, keep barking you seem like your on your menstrual period..
Mappilas

Montréal, Canada

#7 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>modaya, your vesi wife is a real curse and get her to be facked by allah and then she may resurrect.
I didn't understand a word what you just said.. No wonder you Tamules fall behind in everything..
Anushka Vedanayagam

Sri Lanka

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Mappilas wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't understand a word what you just said.. No wonder you Tamules fall behind in everything..
you para moor ballo dont understand anything simply because you focus on sex rather than anything else and your vesi prophet was also a famous child molester.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

#9 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>you para moor ballo dont understand anything simply because you focus on sex rather than anything else and your vesi prophet was also a famous child molester.
go blow up your sisters black puk hole. LOL kari tamule terror vesi.
CrimeaRiver

London, UK

#10 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>you thambi dogs were shattered onto the rocks like potato and you bayagullo then ran to ottawa to escape demala heros. ponna dogs!
demala heroes? where? hahahaha - all heroes were arbitrarily executed, even those who surrendered. And then their families were killed as well just to be sure the cancer is removed.

Didn't Tamils net once pblicly celebrate 'HERPES' day. That was facking hilarious
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Oct 7, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
demala heroes? where? hahahaha - all heroes were arbitrarily executed, even those who surrendered. And then their families were killed as well just to be sure the cancer is removed.
Didn't Tamils net once pblicly celebrate 'HERPES' day. That was facking hilarious
In future we will celebrate Grease Devil day or Tamil dead bodies being raped by Sinhalese army day. Does that also sound very hilarious or Joyful? What about celebrating racist Sinhalese army with Indian dogs aid deliberately killing 100000 Tamil civilians and incarcerating 300000 in the Vanni? It that ok with you? Does it make you and the Indians triumphant and powerful?
CrimeaRiver

London, UK

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>In future we will celebrate Grease Devil day or Tamil dead bodies being raped by Sinhalese army day. Does that also sound very hilarious or Joyful? What about celebrating racist Sinhalese army with Indian dogs aid deliberately killing 100000 Tamil civilians and incarcerating 300000 in the Vanni? It that ok with you? Does it make you and the Indians triumphant and powerful?
all are valid joyous reasons to celebrate with a national holiday.

And yes - it does make us triumphant and powerful.

Did it make you feel powerful to indoctrinate vulnerable girls and turn them into suicide bombs?

Did it make you feel powerful to herd civillians into no fire zones and then launch attacks from them and use the civilians as human shields?

Did it make you feel powerful to forcefully recruit 2 children from every poor tamil family which high ranking tigers sent their children abroad to saftety.

You are spineless cowards and eserve everything you got.
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#13 Oct 7, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
all are valid joyous reasons to celebrate with a national holiday.
And yes - it does make us triumphant and powerful.
Did it make you feel powerful to indoctrinate vulnerable girls and turn them into suicide bombs?
Did it make you feel powerful to herd civillians into no fire zones and then launch attacks from them and use the civilians as human shields?
Did it make you feel powerful to forcefully recruit 2 children from every poor tamil family which high ranking tigers sent their children abroad to saftety.
You are spineless cowards and eserve everything you got.
Now watch the uneducated sankaran vesi write several pages of BS as a reply to this. pow stateless kariya.
skully

New York, NY

#14 Nov 18, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
All of you are a disgrace! We should be handing olive branches and not more reasons to hate each another. We were manipulated before by our colonizers, lets not let that happen again! Our ethnic roots might result in some cultural differences, but genetically speaking, Sri Lankan Tamils and Sinhalese have a similar DNA make up in comparison to another South Asian peoples. Science don't lie.

So STOP being idiots! We are Sri Lankans FIRST!
skully

New York, NY

#15 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>says so the sinhala kalu balla who resides in the streets of UK and feeds on the litter. godak paw
All of you are a disgrace! We should be handing olive branches and not more reasons to hate each another. We were manipulated before by our colonizers, lets not let that happen again! Our ethnic roots might result in some cultural differences, but genetically speaking, Sri Lankan Tamils and Sinhalese have a similar DNA make up in comparison to another South Asian peoples. Science don't lie.

Tamils R Terrorists

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Nov 18, 2013
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text>In future we will celebrate Grease Devil day or Tamil dead bodies being raped by
ROFL... who wouold want to fack a black demala bitch who have been sucking thalivar coca in bunker? let alone live tamule vesi. ROFL....
CrimeaRiver

Wandsworth, UK

#17 Nov 19, 2013
skully wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are Sri Lankans first. But Tamils are Tamils first. They have no interest in being Sri Lankans. They want to be Eelamians and thats all.

The Tamil diaspora don;t want reconcilliation, they want the govt to be punished and for the International Community to force a federal solution in the North.

This is the first step towards Eelam for them.

But it will never happen. Not while hot blood runs through my veins. I personally will join a rebellion in Sri Lanka if and devolution of power is given to the Tamils.

The Tamils think they scared the Sinhalese with 30 years of terrorism.

Lets see how they feels when 18 million Sinhalese in the South play them at their own game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mahinda Rajapaksa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India to provide tight security for Sri Lankan ... Dec 14 Sivas pants on fire 29
Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa in Tirum... Dec 12 Ebola Demala 4
Rajapaksa calls for robust cooperation among SA... Dec 10 CrimeaRiver 5
Sri Lankan President visits Indian temple city ... Dec 9 YesMinister 1
MDMK quits NDA, hits out at Narendra Modi gover... Dec 9 CrimeaRiver 1
Sri Lankan President says he has no challenge a... Dec 8 Tamilan 3
Security tops Modis conversation with Ghani and... Nov 26 UrbanWorld 1
More from around the web