China's future premier extends olive ...

China's future premier extends olive branch - ABC News

There are 5 comments on the www.abc.net.au story from Oct 29, 2009, titled China's future premier extends olive branch - ABC News . In it, www.abc.net.au reports that:

The man tipped to be China's next premier has begun his visit to Australia, which is believed to be China's way of healing the growing fraction in the two countries' relationship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.abc.net.au.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 29, 2009
I wouldn't trust the Chinese as far as I could kick em and the more Rudd the dud panders to the, the more they will push for more.

Deal with morons and you get moronic outcomes.

“Underwater pole vault champion”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 29, 2009
You must be looking in a mirror!
Mirolyuba

Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Secret factions of criminals plot their future thefts.

The "princelings" faction!

In a CCP that is imagined to be a tecnocracy and supposedly "promotes on merit"?!?!?!(according to the CCP lackeys on this forum).

What "technical skill" does a nepotistic monster such as a CCP princeling bring to government?

Skill at stealing from the Chinese people?
It's a "CCP science" now?

HA HA HA HA!
Dragons are dead

Canberra, Australia

#4 Oct 29, 2009
there are 1.3 billion other reasons that this next dictator should visit his own countryside, instead of promissing "peace branches" from our own trees!
lastingpeace

Xian, China

#5 Oct 30, 2009
Dragons are dead wrote:
, instead of promissing "peace branches" from our own trees!
I believe there are a number of holigans on your "peace branchs". They are busy beating up Indian students, aren't they? You must be one of those peace loving ozzis.LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Li Keqiang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowing population growth suggests China can co... (Feb '15) Feb '15 RayH 1
News China offers ASEAN friendship treaty as South C... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ibu kartika 1
News New joust over sea dispute expected at ASEAN (Nov '14) Nov '14 excluded 10
News Pakistan-China trade can reach $15 bn: Gilani (Apr '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 7
News Chinese premier to attend Europe summit, sign R... (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 1
News Merkel brings German business leaders to China (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News China urges peaceful development of seas, says ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RayH 1
More from around the web