China begins construction of world's ...

China begins construction of world's longest cross-sea bridge

There are 133 comments on the Shanghai Daily story from Dec 15, 2009, titled China begins construction of world's longest cross-sea bridge. In it, Shanghai Daily reports that:

China today began construction of the world's longest cross-sea bridge linking its southern economic hub Guangdong Province to Hong Kong and Macao, a move widely expected to bring economic ties closer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shanghai Daily.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#133 Dec 23, 2009
Indian Rambo or Indian Snowflake is great for this board, he knows how to rattle your chains and tell the truth, he was just in Chengdu China not too long ago.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#134 Dec 23, 2009
snowflake wrote:
Indian Rambo or Indian Snowflake is great for this board, he knows how to rattle your chains and tell the truth, he was just in Chengdu China not too long ago.
You mean the Indian version of yourself?
Indian Rambo

Fayetteville, AR

#135 Dec 23, 2009
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Indian version of yourself?
Lol total loss of mind Chinaman. i made you crazy :-]
CKL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#136 Dec 23, 2009
Indian Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol total loss of mind Chinaman. i made you crazy :-]
Look like the inferiority complex of Indiaman is driving you up the wall. You have gone totality mad. Making uncalled for racist remark against another race. Blaming the creator for giving you an undersize paniz is no fault of other!!! It your Indiaman karma!
Steve Tellers

Cherokee, IA

#137 Dec 23, 2009
Wong wrote:
Very soon, we Chinese will conquer planet!
I agree, with mid-century China will easily be the most powerful country in the world.
Steve Tellers

Cherokee, IA

#138 Dec 23, 2009
Thankfully, by then I will be 94 and either dead or too feeble to know what is going on.
CKL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#139 Dec 23, 2009
RayH, Indian Rambo is in fact a underweight skinny chicken from the chennai, India suffering from the effect of a new strain of birdflu, the Indian doctors claimed to heal him using mixture of fish & chicken curry. First they dip him inside the curry mixture, when he cough they poke the star anis inside his anus. When he begins to orgasm, the the Indian doctors will chanted Hindu prayer to exorcise the devil inside him. It works, now he think he is really Rambo! Side effect, an even smaller paniz!
CKL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#140 Dec 23, 2009
Steve Tellers wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, with mid-century China will easily be the most powerful country in the world.
I disagreed. Perhaps one of the other superpower around beside the USA. And why can't nations just coexist peacefully without the rhetoric of wars!
Steve Tellers

Cherokee, IA

#141 Dec 23, 2009
CKL wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagreed. Perhaps one of the other superpower around beside the USA. And why can't nations just coexist peacefully without the rhetoric of wars!
Believe me,I don't like saying it, because I am an American. But you have to figure a country that forsakes God will eventually be forsaken by Him.
CKL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#142 Dec 23, 2009
Steve Tellers wrote:
Thankfully, by then I will be 94 and either dead or too feeble to know what is going on.
Doomsayers are predicting the end of the world by 2012. I will be waiting on that one first before thinking of even reaching 94!
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#143 Dec 23, 2009
Steve Tellers wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me,I don't like saying it, because I am an American. But you have to figure a country that forsakes God will eventually be forsaken by Him.
Well, we have 10 of thousands of gods, so we're that much better off
CKL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#144 Dec 23, 2009
Steve Tellers wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me,I don't like saying it, because I am an American. But you have to figure a country that forsakes God will eventually be forsaken by Him.
Throughout the History of Mankind, religion has been used by man to exploit other fellow man. Man has used God's name in vain and has probably forsaken God, a thousand times, a million times, yet man carry on. Churches are predicting that China may eventually has one of the largest Christian followers in years to come. So how can God forsake a nation with hundreds of million of God loving creature.
I strongly believe that all Governments should be Godless in order to be fair to all religion. Look at Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. imposing their Islamic values on other non believers. Likewise some orthodox Christian nations of the past. Imagine Martin Luther, founder of the Lutheran Church was ex-communicated and sentence to death by the Vatican.
So you see, my God fearing friend, yours is just another man's point of view. Merry X'mas and Good Tiding.
CKL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#145 Dec 23, 2009
Steve Tellers wrote:
I do believe you are a good God fearing American. Merry Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Li Keqiang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowing population growth suggests China can co... (Feb '15) Feb '15 RayH 1
News China offers ASEAN friendship treaty as South C... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ibu kartika 1
News New joust over sea dispute expected at ASEAN (Nov '14) Nov '14 excluded 10
News Pakistan-China trade can reach $15 bn: Gilani (Apr '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 7
News Chinese premier to attend Europe summit, sign R... (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 1
News Merkel brings German business leaders to China (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News China urges peaceful development of seas, says ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RayH 1
More from around the web