Chinese Premier congratulates Cambodi...

Chinese Premier congratulates Cambodian PM for poll victory

There are 61 comments on the Xinhuanet story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Chinese Premier congratulates Cambodian PM for poll victory. In it, Xinhuanet reports that:

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has expressed his congratulations to Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on the victory of his Cambodian People's Party in Sunday's general election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xinhuanet.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kiang

Gilston, Australia

#1 Aug 2, 2013
you see Angkor ..i tell you all along China always back Hun....
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Aug 2, 2013
It seems it is the norm now for all defeated candidates to cry foul play. Even in the states. Our own politicians have contributed to this withering away of people's faith in elections. Apparently no election is free and fair unless you are on the winning side.
Pho 24

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Angkor is blind with a deep hate for Vietnam. He could not be reasoned with.
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Pho 24 wrote:
===
=
Cambodia has been troubled by Yuons. I am not blind. You are the blind and support thief.
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#5 Aug 3, 2013
kiang wrote:
==
=
Supporting Hun Sen is wrong and against the will of the Cambodian people.
To benefit herself, China has to kiss Hun Sen's assss.
Boupha

Natural Bridge, Australia

#6 Aug 4, 2013
Sour sdey Cilantro u just came back from Cambodia right? Sam appreciate your effort
when i m cooking i put Koriander in My cooking i think that cilantro...
Cilantro and Angkor the same type you two live in the democratic country but you still have a mentality like polpot you two crying to get the share in Cambodia wealth but that not your any more
that wealth belong to poor Khmer now
even china and Thailand primier not share your view
i m not ccp supporter but that what will happen in the future...Hun will rule another 5 years and China want their interest not to b disturb...
they build Hun and the invest a lot interest in cambodia now...thailand was refuse transit visa to Sam you know what i mean...
Angkor

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Boupha wrote:
Sour sdey Cilantro u just came back from Cambodia right? Sam appreciate your effort
when i m cooking i put Koriander in My cooking i think that cilantro...
Cilantro and Angkor the same type you two live in the democratic country but you still have a mentality like polpot you two crying to get the share in Cambodia wealth but that not your any more
that wealth belong to poor Khmer now
even china and Thailand primier not share your view
i m not ccp supporter but that what will happen in the future...Hun will rule another 5 years and China want their interest not to b disturb...
they build Hun and the invest a lot interest in cambodia now...thailand was refuse transit visa to Sam you know what i mean...
=====
===
You are trapped in between Pro-Hun and China. and you are not Khmer. What the hec are you?
You have prediction like CPP.
chansy

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Aug 13, 2013
china have got their man,us cancelation army assist to cambodia marine security and make China far more happier...
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 13, 2013
chansy wrote:
china have got their man,us cancelation army assist to cambodia marine security and make China far more happier...
===
=
Not sure how much China is so happy about US withrawal with madness like this.
Look at the investment that China dropped with Sadam and gone after US hanged Sadam.
US is the boss of all in this world. You know that.
Pol Pot

Westminster, CA

#10 Aug 14, 2013
kiang wrote:
he can't see that...because this dumbassz angkor is so stupid....ignorant...
Pol Pot

Westminster, CA

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Pho 24 wrote:
........hahaha....you are absolutely right......this dumbasss angkor mentally blind....he is so ignorant......and can't accept the truth..........and face reality..........
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
he can't see that...because this dumbassz angkor is so stupid....ignorant...
====
=
US allows China joins Hun Sen to fk Yuon, Hun Sen boss, US and Cambodia don't worry about it.
China just kidnapted the Yuons's son, to help to get China sea from Yuons.
Not benefit to both US and Sam Rainsy. This will be making Sam Rainsy closer to US. For the behavior of Hun Sen, US will strike to get Hun Sen anytime after China gets the China sea, then China has nothing to do with Hun Sen. Hun Sen will loose both of his bosses.
Then Sam Raisny will get everything, including Khmer Krom.
Pol Pot

Westminster, CA

#14 Aug 14, 2013
..........keep on running you loser..........and don't forget to cry while you are running..........hahahahahaaaa aa..........
chansy

Padstow, Australia

#15 Aug 14, 2013
the west want the stability ASEAN region
Sam Racist card not go well with the west
France try to built Bilateral with VN
Sam Policy against vn not go well with French Policy
even not with US and other UROPEAN nations
KhmerLB

Long Beach, CA

#17 Aug 14, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
====
=
US allows China joins Hun Sen to fk Yuon, Hun Sen boss, US and Cambodia don't worry about it.
China just kidnapted the Yuons's son, to help to get China sea from Yuons.
Not benefit to both US and Sam Rainsy. This will be making Sam Rainsy closer to US. For the behavior of Hun Sen, US will strike to get Hun Sen anytime after China gets the China sea, then China has nothing to do with Hun Sen. Hun Sen will loose both of his bosses.
Then Sam Raisny will get everything, including Khmer Krom.
you are full of shitzzz
tri dzung

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Aug 20, 2013
China back Hunsen 100%
BEADY BUM SLICERS

Maribyrnong, Australia

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Ale fer ou kakakakakakakkakakkakakakaka!! !!! wakakakaka!!! waka waka, dan ou dan forum PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICACACACACA HINDUTURD FOOKINGDESICACALAND.

Bousse ou trou fesse liki Galant torma pilon!

Vilain latete LachecarCACA pli ugly ki troufesse BABOON.

Ale fer ou kakakakakakakkakakkakakakaka!! !!! wakakakaka!!! waka waka, dan ou dan forum PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICACACACACA HINDUTURD FOOKINGDESICACALAND.

Since: Aug 13

Beijing, China

#20 Aug 20, 2013
kiang wrote:
Please comment objectively.
BEADY BUM SLICERS

Maribyrnong, Australia

#21 Aug 20, 2013
What is this?

The fuckinggayhomesexual chimp circus come to town for the morons and cretins convention?

What is this?

The fuckinggayhomesexual chimp circus come to town for the morons and cretins convention?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

Angkor

Seattle, WA

#22 Aug 20, 2013
Tait0731 wrote:
<quoted text>Please comment objectively.
===
=
=
TRUE - the world knows about it that China is foolishly support the hypocrite who use whatever China provides to kill my innocent people.
I don't have to say much, but China has always destroyed Cambodia in many form. China should be ashamed of herself.
Look: what victory that China congratulate Hun Sen? This victory is belonged to CNRP instead.
This is what American said about China that China can't build airplane not because China had money and stole enough technology and science from the US, but its immorality and cruel personality will disable the advancement. This is such a shameful saying that China don't care. I know this because I used to work for Boeing.
Now - China has spitted out its reputation again just want to use Cambodia for her benefit in the region.
Use your brain - Use money and power wrongly, will destroy your reputation. I think if China is smart, China don't need to do that....if you know what I mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Li Keqiang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowing population growth suggests China can co... (Feb '15) Feb '15 RayH 1
News China offers ASEAN friendship treaty as South C... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ibu kartika 1
News New joust over sea dispute expected at ASEAN (Nov '14) Nov '14 excluded 10
News Pakistan-China trade can reach $15 bn: Gilani (Apr '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 7
News Chinese premier to attend Europe summit, sign R... (Oct '14) Oct '14 RayH 1
News Merkel brings German business leaders to China (Jul '14) Jul '14 RayH 1
News China urges peaceful development of seas, says ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RayH 1
More from around the web