GMA visit to Dominican Republic fuels asylum rumors

Nov 10, 2011 Full story: ABS-CBN News

MANILA, Philippines - A visit by former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo to the Dominican Republic earlier this year is fueling speculation that the Arroyo couple plans to seek political asylum there.

Full Story
Gloria kawatan

Victorville, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Sabi ni Gloria kawatan, Et al. Wala daw! If the rumor is not true it only can mean that Gloria kawatan, & co. The one send the email. Duh....She's very smart. Trust me she'll get away with it.

She get away with all her sin to the filipino people, She'll get away with this too....
Abraham Lincoln usa

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Nov 11, 2011
How in heavens name can GMA dictate or order the SC to do anything for her. She is a deposed ex-President and a lawbreaker. Since when has a lawbreaker have the audacity to order or even critcize the PresidentI pray Pinoy can hold his patience4 with this spoiled brat. Thats all she is because her late father was a Gentleman and would rise from his grave to see all these Even the husband has the airs of a Royalty and wants to be heard too. How ludicrous ! Please enough of this farce and start fixing their room in Bilibid Prison.
Gloria kawatan

Victorville, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2011
Duh....! What make you think Gloria kawatan, Gonna stay a day in jail. Wake-up! I guess you forgot that she's protected by the corrupt justice system. Just because she's not the one squatting in malacanyang palace thats don't mean she don't have anymore goons to protect her ass. Why do you think Angelo Reyes, Kill himself to protect Gloria kawatan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leonel Fernandez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dominican Republic headed for One Party stat... (Jan '14) Jan '14 KNUCKLEZ 1
Homeland Secretary Napolitano Visits Dominican ... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Susan Ovulation 26
In Dominican Republic, conflicting attitudes to... (Aug '10) Dec '11 Jupiter 52
Dominican Republic to target illegal immigrants (Oct '11) Oct '11 annie 1
Abbas in Caribbean to garner support for UN bid (Oct '11) Oct '11 Quisqueyan 1
Celebrations mark 500th anniversary of first di... (Aug '11) Aug '11 chitowndj38 4
Dominican leader hints at run for 3rd term (Mar '11) Mar '11 Don Joe 8
•••

Leonel Fernandez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••