North Korea Calls for Better Relations With South

Full story: New York Times
In an annual New Year's commentary that is widely seen as an indicator of the country's political and economic goals for the coming year, North Korea has called for dialogue with South Korea and a relaxation of tensions "as soon as possible." "If a war breaks out on this land, it will bring nothing but a nuclear holocaust," said the editorial, ... Full Story

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Have you thought of not threatening them and maybe not shelling them with artillary and killing civilians? Maybe, if DPRK would extend that courtesy, ROK may be able to take their calls of peace more seriously.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Jan 3, 2011
About time. Maybe if things go better, American corporations can move into North Korea and take advantage of not just desperately poor people , but starving people.
What an opportunity for capitalism!

Walton brothers, now's yer chance.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2011
I am the Dear Leader, bow down oh lesser trolls. I don't want to get along with the south, I just wanna drink cognac and let innocent people starve.
Hi My Name Is Slim Shady

Dermott, AR

#5 Jan 19, 2011
well i really dont care abt this junk if u really
wanna know it is very irrelavant me 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Myung-bak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korean Defector Group in S. Korea Uses Onlin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 hope 1
Obama to sign 3 trade deals on Friday (Oct '11) Jul '13 swedenforever 91
`69 pct of high school students believe South i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 1 Korean American 2
Former spy chief banned from overseas tr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel 9
Park Geun-hye close to becoming South Korea's f... (Dec '12) Mar '13 rim 7
Korea Combs Amazon for Rare Metals Used in Sams... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Park faces North Korea nuke crisis as she takes... (Feb '13) Feb '13 truth always beat... 3
More from around the web