North Korea issues sharp military threat to South Korea

Apr 24, 2012 Read more: Fox News 33
North Korea's military warned Monday of imminent "special actions" that would reduce South Korea's conservative government to ashes within minutes, sharply escalating the rhetoric against its southern rival. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

#1 Apr 24, 2012
The Little Dear Leader is trying to show that he's as crazy as his grandpa. His luxury train would be an easy target for a couple dozen drones. The country would go into turmoil, the government would crumble and people would flock to the south and to China.
North Korea adds nothing to the world. They are a threat to world peace. Eradicate them.

Location hidden

#2 Apr 24, 2012
tell china indirectly that we will give japan and taiwan the atom bomb.

and see how they feel about it.

if they threaten us in retaliation, nuke north korea. just do it such a way that can't be traced to us.

like use a bomb from iran. hehehe.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Ya think this HAS anything to do with America razzing North Korea with it's FAILED rocket launch?? Afterall, WE do HAVE troops in South Korea..
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya think this HAS anything to do with America razzing North Korea with it's FAILED rocket launch?? Afterall, WE do HAVE troops in South Korea..
The whole world was watching and the whole world snickered when it failed. The troops in SK were there when every previous threat to BBQ Seoul, Hawaii, and the 7th Fleet was made. If "special actions" come NK will get stomped into the dirt.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2012
USA USA USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole world was watching and the whole world snickered when it failed. The troops in SK were there when every previous threat to BBQ Seoul, Hawaii, and the 7th Fleet was made. If "special actions" come NK will get stomped into the dirt.
North Korea has the things that will assure that the terrorist forces of america and israel never invade them.Not to mention one of the largest armies in the world.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#6 Apr 24, 2012
This american government propaganda article is talking about the american puppet government in south korea right??
Hoosier Hillbilly

Paoli, IN

#7 Apr 24, 2012
Put Up or Shut Up!
Simple language the kid'l understand that!

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
if you don't know the history of what happened, you should stfu.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

why I don't think we should have bases all over the world, I do understand why we are in south korea.

like they did with many other countries, mainland china and russia in the last century supported the genocide of many who were in opposition to their goal of world domination.
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

I don't think the communists of the last century are the same in this century. but after murdering 100+ million people in the last century, I'm not willing to just throw away the fears just like that.

that would be stupid, right?
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Apr 24, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>North Korea has the things that will assure that the terrorist forces of america and israel never invade them.Not to mention one of the largest armies in the world.
North Korea - In the dark and six inches shorter: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

The average SK woman is taller than the average NK man.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 24, 2012
This american government propaganda article is talking about the american puppet government in south korea right??
you mean to say that north korea is not a puppet government too?

north korea couldn't survive by themselves. and that's a fact.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#11 Apr 24, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean to say that north korea is not a puppet government too?
north korea couldn't survive by themselves. and that's a fact.
Really??? Looks like they are doing pretty good to me.And no they certainly are not a puppet government and that is what the terrrorist american government hates.
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>Really??? Looks like they are doing pretty good to me.And no they certainly are not a puppet government and that is what the terrrorist american government hates.
Looks like? What can you see bent over kissing NK ass?
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#13 Apr 24, 2012
USA USA USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like? What can you see bent over kissing NK ass?
More than you can see kissing israel's

#14 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>Really??? Looks like they are doing pretty good to me.And no they certainly are not a puppet government and that is what the terrrorist american government hates.
They only look good because you're either stupid or you're getting paid. In either case the fact is that North Korea is a third world shithole. Led by an uneducated, inbred, imbecile. 75% of the people go to bed hungry. You produce nothing for export. You survive on handouts. Absolutely no civil liberties. No civil life. The arts have degenerated into a personality cult and a farce. The outlandish myths of the Great leaders divine birth are absurd. You guys are cavemen. A paper tiger with an empty belly.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>They only look good because you're either stupid or you're getting paid. In either case the fact is that North Korea is a third world shithole. Led by an uneducated, inbred, imbecile. 75% of the people go to bed hungry. You produce nothing for export. You survive on handouts. Absolutely no civil liberties. No civil life. The arts have degenerated into a personality cult and a farce. The outlandish myths of the Great leaders divine birth are absurd. You guys are cavemen. A paper tiger with an empty belly.
I see you have been reading american propaganda packaged as facts.You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>More than you can see kissing israel's
MUSLIM.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#17 Apr 24, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSLIM.
JEW
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#18 Apr 24, 2012
I will tell you that I am not religious at all and neither are the "leaders" of israel or the terrorist who control washington dc from israel.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 25, 2012
I will tell you that I am not religious at all and neither are the "leaders" of israel or the terrorist who control washington dc from israel.
so what are you? arab?

that is the only group outside of muslim who seems to have a problem with israel.

#20 Apr 25, 2012
<quoted text>I see you have been reading american propaganda packaged as facts.You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.
Prove me wrong, lap dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Myung-bak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N. Korean Defector Group in S. Korea Uses Onlin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 hope 1
News Obama to sign 3 trade deals on Friday (Oct '11) Jul '13 swedenforever 91
News `69 pct of high school students believe South i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 1 Korean American 2
News Former spy chief banned from overseas tr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel 9
News Park Geun-hye close to becoming South Korea's f... (Dec '12) Mar '13 rim 7
News Korea Combs Amazon for Rare Metals Used in Sams... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Park faces North Korea nuke crisis as she takes... (Feb '13) Feb '13 truth always beat... 3
More from around the web