North Korea Warns Of 'Brink Of War'

North Korea Warns Of 'Brink Of War'

There are 74 comments on the WPXI story from Nov 25, 2010, titled North Korea Warns Of 'Brink Of War'. In it, WPXI reports that:

North Korea warned Friday that planned U.S.-South Korean military drills are pushing the peninsula to the brink of war as a U.S. military commander headed to an island devastated this week by a North Korean artillery barrage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#70 Nov 28, 2010
YIKES wrote:
<quoted text>
You will die in the Yellow Sea. Go Home, Yankee.
You'll be saying YIKES when I bitch slap you with my meat stick!
B0SS

Houston, TX

#71 Nov 28, 2010
Gary wrote:
Stop the sanction and the provocation. No one attack you if u don't provoke them. Never hold a live military drill in an disputed island so close to yr neighbour. Let N.Korea decide their own future. But the S. Korea and the US can't do that, they want to make the N.Korea looks bad plus The US controls over the major media.
they're bad, what do you call a country that sinks submarine without provocation?
The NK leaders also abuse their citizen's human rights by letting them starve and not providing them enough health care and education!!!
They're evil at its purest
CHAI VANG

New York, NY

#72 Nov 28, 2010
No, the evil Great Satan froze Korea's assets making its people starve. That's pure evil and a crime against humanity. NKorea shouldn't hesitate for one second.
TPC

United States

#73 Nov 28, 2010
We should have blown North Korea off the map years ago and before China got to where they are, same for them. Vietnam, you say? That was US government bullsh*t we could have and should have wiped them out. Hell with casualties! Same goes for Iraq and Afghanistan, if we would fight using their rules then most of them would be dead or running scared! We need to stop making so much in China too, make more in house and with strong Allies to keep china from getting too powerful.
I am tired of you baby ass whiners crying if a civi gets killed or a terrorist gets a bloody nose, the people against us will cut your f*cking head off for no reason and murder your whole family! It doesn't matter what we say or do, the haters will still hate!
Only one thing can stop the US from kicking any other countries ass up and down the globe, the US government itself and US citizens who whine and cry too damn much,(citizens, lawyers and politicians who think a cold blooded terrorist deserves ANY rights at all and a trail of any sort)! Say what you haters will, I wont be on this page again, found by mistake so comments wont be read by me anyway.
kokong

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#74 Nov 28, 2010
Fk off, US dont talk rubbish here, US have decided to leave China to communist in 1949, when US did not support Kuomintang !!
CHAI VANG

Indianapolis, IN

#75 Nov 28, 2010
No, the evil Great Satan froze Korea's assets making its people starve. That's pure evil and a crime against humanity. NKorea shouldn't hesitate for one second.

But I will still be hiding in mommy's basement so I can be safe.
Mirolyuba

Surrey, Canada

#76 Nov 29, 2010
CHAI VANG wrote:
Typical CCP coward!
Blitz45

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#77 Nov 29, 2010
They already showed their muscle to South Korea, I guess its all over now for awhile.
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#78 Nov 29, 2010
CHAI VANG wrote:
Go make an egg roll zipperhead!
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#79 Nov 29, 2010
CHAI VANG wrote:
While you're hiding in her basement, I'll be banging her upstairs!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#80 Dec 2, 2010
after less tham 100 posts, don't know quite how they degenerated into some Playstation Game thing???

Perhaps, I just don't know what the heck you are talking about.

Kinda like just now...9yr old was reading a book about 'Pess a sa-sarie'...Percy-see-us- gotta just LISTEN to what they say. Ah, what a wonderful world is open to all if they only listen.'Koo-blah-kahn would be proud!

Just had to check on a kid over here. Supposed to be home by 6pm. Enjoying himself, but at age 10 didn't know his own phone #. Off he goes, onwards home-towards the land's he's ever known. Couldn't remember his own home phone. But. best believe I'm the one they do come.

Kid's friggin 10yrs old and doesn't know his own home phone #. If he gets taken at a Mall-write him off!
Mirolyuba

Burnaby, Canada

#82 Dec 3, 2010
CHAI VANG wrote:
So the West should accept the DPRK drug-trafficking and counterfeiting as okay, and let the DPRK kill ROK civilians with impunity?

Yes! Encourage them and you CCP can share in the guilt for the DPRK's unprovoked attacks!

After the war is over in about two hours (which is about how long it will last now that the CCP intends to ABANDON its DPRK "ally" that is "as close as arsehole and shiht", or something in their propaganda only!) we can focus on you lot!

Show yourselves, CCP!

You are to be the 21st century "black class" in China!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
ITS TRUE

New York, NY

#83 Dec 3, 2010
If you want to know about drug trafficking, read up on the OPIUM WARS, 1-3. Crackas are all behind it. Open your blind eyes you sad fool.
petronius maximus

Baska Voda, Croatia

#84 Dec 4, 2010
now, south korea promised strong rataliation if north attack and will be interesting what norh korea can do exept bluffing and propaganda. will be some rhetoric about war but no big really war because north korea dynast want keep position. why sholud be risk war and losing privilegy so it is more possibility that exept rhetoric will be no war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Myung-bak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N. Korean Defector Group in S. Korea Uses Onlin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 hope 1
News Obama to sign 3 trade deals on Friday (Oct '11) Jul '13 swedenforever 91
News `69 pct of high school students believe South i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 1 Korean American 2
News Former spy chief banned from overseas tr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel 9
News Park Geun-hye close to becoming South Korea's f... (Dec '12) Mar '13 rim 7
News Korea Combs Amazon for Rare Metals Used in Sams... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Park faces North Korea nuke crisis as she takes... (Feb '13) Feb '13 truth always beat... 3
More from around the web