US says transition smooth so far, as North Korea claims Kim death sparks natural

View Photo Gallery - Residents of the isolated nation are in deep mourning following the death of their "Dear Leader," who had ruled the country since the death of his father in 1994. Full Story
down with war mongers

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Why would anyone think there would be problems in North korea all of a sudden?? Kim worked hard to assure that his country will not be invaded or his people enslaved by war mongers from america and israel and this is to be admired.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Dec 21, 2011
Except for the fact that 33% of them are on the verge of starving to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Myung-bak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korean Defector Group in S. Korea Uses Onlin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 hope 1
Obama to sign 3 trade deals on Friday (Oct '11) Jul '13 swedenforever 91
`69 pct of high school students believe South i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 1 Korean American 2
Former spy chief banned from overseas tr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel 9
Park Geun-hye close to becoming South Korea's f... (Dec '12) Mar '13 rim 7
Korea Combs Amazon for Rare Metals Used in Sams... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Park faces North Korea nuke crisis as she takes... (Feb '13) Feb '13 truth always beat... 3
More from around the web