North Korea fires on South Korea

Full story: CNN 17
South Korea's president called on his military forces to use "action" and not talk to punish North Korea for deadly artillery attacks on Tuesday, but international diplomats appealed for restraint. Full Story

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Nov 23, 2010
I guess no one was Impressed with the Maggot's Nobel Peace prize.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Send in Jimmy Carter! ROFL!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 23, 2010
So I wonder if Obama will blame Bush for this as well.
Politically Incorrect

Redmond, WA

#6 Nov 23, 2010
The OBAMA Administration said, "North Korea is acting very, very bad..."
WTF is this?
Sounds like a grade school teacher, telling Johnny to stop pulling Sarah's hair.

Hey South Korea...how's our "hope and change" working for you guys?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Nov 23, 2010
DavidH64 wrote:
So I wonder if Obama will blame Bush for this as well.
Why not since Bush had eight long years to solve
the problem of North Korea and did absolutely nothing.
Just another problem dumped on Obama's desk.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess we should blame Clinton. He had 8 years as well. Oh heck why stop there. It is Bush(41). No Reagan. No Carter. No Nixon. No LBJ. No Kennedy. No Eisenhower. Nope the buck stops with... TRUMAN!

Damm you're a fcuking moron

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Good job!Kill this south bustards!
Politically Incorrect

Redmond, WA

#10 Nov 24, 2010
Unlol wrote:
Good job!Kill this south bustards!
"Don't Mess With Us (You)"???

Are you frick'in kidding me?
Serge...you couldn't even hold the USSR together!
If we had global warming back in the 40's, you would be speaking German.
We even make better vodka than you!
Get over youself.
LMAO

“fly, as possible as you can ”

Since: Jul 08

Guangdong,China

#11 Nov 25, 2010
tired & sick of the ingorance korean~~~

“crystelZENmud”

Reality City

#12 Nov 25, 2010
As long as they didn't bomb the KIA factory, we're okay...

Z!!!
Ridiculous

West Hartford, CT

#13 Nov 25, 2010
Send in Sarah Palin, she's already the cheerleader for North Korea, nitwit that she is. I hope we don't jump in the middle of this mess.

“Retired ”

Since: Mar 09

Tucson, Az, El Paso Tx,

#16 Nov 28, 2010
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep hes a victim, from all progressives, in case you haven't noticed, the first place Hillary, Obama-jad run is to China.
There aren't any options. Wheres the Anointed-Ones healing powers now? The real dumper was Truman, all that followed him have faced the same, question. The reality is you cant fix stupid.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2...
Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

#17 Nov 28, 2010
Revolver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep hes a victim, from all progressives, in case you haven't noticed, the first place Hillary, Obama-jad run is to China.
There aren't any options. Wheres the Anointed-Ones healing powers now? The real dumper was Truman, all that followed him have faced the same, question. The reality is you cant fix stupid.
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2...
The link you provided was very interesting, unfortunately the same thing happens to us today with all of our high tech weaponry. It's sad to hear a couple of guys in a rubber boat can blow a hole in an American warship.

“Retired ”

Since: Mar 09

Tucson, Az, El Paso Tx,

#18 Nov 28, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
The link you provided was very interesting, unfortunately the same thing happens to us today with all of our high tech weaponry. It's sad to hear a couple of guys in a rubber boat can blow a hole in an American warship.
True and the cargo almost blew up the plane printer deals cost about 4 grand apiece, hell the electric bill for the screening machines is probably that an hour.
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#20 Jan 1, 2011
ZENmud wrote:
As long as they didn't bomb the KIA factory, we're okay...
Z!!!
More of your stupidity. What amazes me is you didn't come right out and praise North korea for their acts of war.

For all others on this thread Zen accuses the U.S. as being a terrorist state. He sides with those who bombed the WTC and other terrorist acts committed since 1968-2001. In fact he has even made a list of excuses for them. they can be found on the "Should America have Universal healthcare thread"

Location hidden

#21 Jan 2, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
Send in Sarah Palin, she's already the cheerleader for North Korea, nitwit that she is. I hope we don't jump in the middle of this mess.
Why not? All Obama has to do is blame Bush.
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#22 Jan 2, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? All Obama has to do is blame Bush.
Oh yea the answer to all the questions answered by the Democrats, It's Bush's fault. But when you ask them about the THREE TRILLION addition to the national deficit under OBAMA all they can say is Bush handed Obama a bad economy.

Funny how they will not acknowledge the Clinton administrations involvement in the housing meltdown. Or his part in NAFTA. funny how they will not talk about the failed bailout programs of the Obama administration. Or the fact that bailout money went to congressional districts, which didn't exist.

I am neither a republican, Democrat nor do I think the Tea party is the answer. I am a stark independent who has voted a split ticket since the first Bush administration.

I am also tired of the blame game. When both houses realize that they ere put there for the benefit of the people and not their party only then can we start fixing the problems of America.

Both parties need to know that they both are to blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Myung-bak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korean Defector Group in S. Korea Uses Onlin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 hope 1
Obama to sign 3 trade deals on Friday (Oct '11) Jul '13 swedenforever 91
`69 pct of high school students believe South i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 1 Korean American 2
Former spy chief banned from overseas tr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel 9
Park Geun-hye close to becoming South Korea's f... (Dec '12) Mar '13 rim 7
Korea Combs Amazon for Rare Metals Used in Sams... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Park faces North Korea nuke crisis as she takes... (Feb '13) Feb '13 truth always beat... 3
•••

Lee Myung-bak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••