Singapore PM sends condolences on hostage incident in Manila

Aug 24, 2010 Full story: People's Daily Online 9

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday sent his condolences on the hostage incident in Manila.

Full Story
sosong

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Philippines police are useless nuts, why can't they have a better plan, like give gunmen laced food water/ food, etc, to make all gunmen/hostage unconscious or put some sleeping gases into bus before storming with brute force or any other better plan (surely, there must be some better plan!!) or drag the nego time, make gunmen tired etc!!
nothing

Imus, Philippines

#2 Aug 24, 2010
sosong, i agree with you.. that's what I'm thinking too. They have many openings, specially the negotiator they can just drag the hostage taker to the out side of the bus, beside those two are police. or shoot him with a sniper but they never did, put a smoke gas or sleeping gas.. arrggh..... it's really piss me... our police is really useless!!! though maybe not all of them?! even the government they should have give the demands of that hostage taker. but they didn't do anything to prevent that sad ending. I feel really sad for what was happen. it's really sad....:( my heart is crying for them too.
bryan

Philippines

#3 Aug 25, 2010
sosong wrote:
Philippines police are useless nuts, why can't they have a better plan, like give gunmen laced food water/ food, etc, to make all gunmen/hostage unconscious or put some sleeping gases into bus before storming with brute force or any other better plan (surely, there must be some better plan!!) or drag the nego time, make gunmen tired etc!!
i agree.. our police are nuts
shielaliz

Philippines

#4 Aug 27, 2010
sosong wrote:
yes our police are useless
tanss

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Only way to tell Philippines Govt of Hong Kong Importance is to
a) Gradually send back all Filipino maids / workers, if needed, replace with maids/ workers from Vietnam, Malaysia, or China rural areas etc.
b). But Filipino products n services very last!
c). Never visit Philippines for holidays.
c). Call all China, Taiwan and Macau ppl to do the same as above.
tanss

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Also call all oversea Chinese to do the same
Hkpeople

Wolverhampton, UK

#7 Sep 20, 2011
tanss wrote:
Only way to tell Philippines Govt of Hong Kong Importance is to
a) Gradually send back all Filipino maids / workers, if needed, replace with maids/ workers from Vietnam, Malaysia, or China rural areas etc.
b). But Filipino products n services very last!
c). Never visit Philippines for holidays.
c). Call all China, Taiwan and Macau ppl to do the same as above.
But Hong Kong need the filipino and indonesians maid to do their lazy work. There's already like 300,000 southeast asian maid in Hong Kong.
Laxman Indra

Chester, UK

#8 Sep 25, 2011
Philippines police and gunmen!!! What got to do with maid?? they are only here doing your lazy work with low paid.never look down on indonesians, filipino or any maid.
Jason

Canada

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Tragedy poorly handled because of poor attitudes and incompetence of Pinoys.

Big screw up.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TTPA6...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Hsien Loong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China's growing financial sector will benefit S... Sep '14 McQuan 1
Singapore concern over Johor project Jun '14 _malon_goblok 15
PM's press secretary rebuts The Economist on de... Jun '14 Eve 1
Vietnam DPM promises Singapore PM full probe in... May '14 Monroe 5
Vietnam taps Singapore to develop Phu Quoc Island May '14 tran 7
PM Lee backs tripartite discussions to extend r... May '14 tran 2
Understanding ASEAN integration is key to SME c... (Mar '14) Mar '14 tran 1

Lee Hsien Loong People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE