Vietnam DPM promises Singapore PM ful...

Vietnam DPM promises Singapore PM full probe into riots at industrial park

There are 5 comments on the Channelnewsasia.com story from May 22, 2014, titled Vietnam DPM promises Singapore PM full probe into riots at industrial park. In it, Channelnewsasia.com reports that:

Vietnam Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam conveys deep regret to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong over anti-China riots in Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Parks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channelnewsasia.com.

ho chi minh WAY

Chicago, IL

#1 May 22, 2014
culture of vietcong BAC KY HA NOI
created chaos to loot
Louis

Vancouver, Canada

#2 May 22, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/TT6M7I...

Singaporean firms should safeguard yourselves. Be careful with Vietnam!
taking me home mom

UK

#3 May 22, 2014
Louis wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/china/TT6M7IAFOVQ8O1PTD
Singaporean firms should safeguard yourselves. Be careful with Vietnam!

for me,,,Singapore business has nothing to concern,,vietnamese riot never ever caused any damaged to those business,,them chinese did it ,they has been hire to so,,set fire and ran off,,to china,,
CULI commie land

Chicago, IL

#4 May 22, 2014
culi culi culi COMMIE LAND
Monroe

Edmonton, Canada

#5 May 22, 2014
taking me home mom wrote:
<quoted text>.
for me,,,Singapore business has nothing to concern,,vietnamese riot never ever caused any damaged to those business,,them chinese did it ,they has been hire to so,,set fire and ran off,,to china,,
VC,

You are lying.

Vietnamese mobs first burned Singaporean flag in front of industrial park before burning down Singaporean factories there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Hsien Loong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence to go to Capitol Hill as lawmakers work o... Nov '17 Trumpsajoke 4
News The Latest: City warns of Homeland Security imp... Aug '17 Quirky 1
News Singapore voids marriage after husband's sex ch... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News PM Lee meets Japanese Emperor Akihito, Empress ... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Russian Ainu 47
News Singapore-KL high speed rail: Full speed ahead ... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Ainu 11
News Michelle Obama wears gown by Brandon Maxwell, G... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bravo Uniform Mike 2
News TPP "politically difficult" in US election year... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web