Presidenta Chinchilla: "There Probabl...

Presidenta Chinchilla: "There Probably Is Room For Improvement"

There are 2 comments on the Inside Costa Rica story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Presidenta Chinchilla: "There Probably Is Room For Improvement". In it, Inside Costa Rica reports that:

Costa Rica's presidenta, Laura Chinchilla, acknowledged on Monday that "there is room fro improvement" in her government, after 8 out of 10 Costa Ricans polled by Unimer for La Nacion believe that the presidenta has not control over the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Costa Rica.

Tobias

San José, Costa Rica

#1 Jul 6, 2011
Yeah when 8 out of 10 Costa Ricans poll, that she has no control over the country, I guess "there is room for improvement" *lol*

http://tierralinda-blog.com
Mary Thorman

Costa Rica

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Duh! Talk about understatements!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Chinchilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costa Rica insists that U.S. not execute its ci... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Animal Lover 1
News Obama to visit Mexico, Costa Rica (Mar '13) Mar '13 Art 1
News Government rebukes presidential job approval ra... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Howard 1
News Costa Rica's Plan Fiscal In Trouble With Hacien... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Erick Rovira 1
News Costa Rica Teams Up With Mexico Against Crime (Aug '11) Aug '11 Wet back crusher 2
News Harper strengthens trade ties in Costa Rica (Aug '11) Aug '11 paul SHYKORA arts 2
News Costa Rican President Would Accept Same Sex Mar... (May '11) May '11 Tee 1
More from around the web