New Cyprus Ambassador to Costa Rica

New Cyprus Ambassador to Costa Rica

There are 3 comments on the Inside Costa Rica story from Sep 8, 2010, titled New Cyprus Ambassador to Costa Rica. In it, Inside Costa Rica reports that:

New Cyprus Ambassador to Costa Rica The Ambassador of the Republic of Cyprus to Mexico Vassilis Philippou presented his credentials on 31st August to the Presidenta of Costa Rica, Laura Chinchilla, as the new Ambassador of Cyprus to Costa Rica based in Mexico City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Costa Rica.

I wonder

Ankara, Turkey

#1 Sep 8, 2010
You should send one to Liechtenstein also, you will need many votes...

“international law”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2010
i guess Turkey is basing its policy on your way of thinking?
or even better you r Turkish government representative?
yes you have to be sure , Cyprus has ambassador in Liechtenstein because is one of our friendly countries towards Cyprus in contra versa with Turkey , Turkey is counting on the fingers of one hand the truth friends around her!!!!!!!!!!

“international law”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2010
oooh and please ..... stop judging your own posts!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Chinchilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costa Rica insists that U.S. not execute its ci... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Animal Lover 1
News Obama to visit Mexico, Costa Rica (Mar '13) Mar '13 Art 1
News Government rebukes presidential job approval ra... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Howard 1
News Presidenta Chinchilla: "There Probably Is Room ... (Jul '11) Aug '12 Mary Thorman 2
News Costa Rica's Plan Fiscal In Trouble With Hacien... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Erick Rovira 1
News Costa Rica Teams Up With Mexico Against Crime (Aug '11) Aug '11 Wet back crusher 2
News Harper strengthens trade ties in Costa Rica (Aug '11) Aug '11 paul SHYKORA arts 2
More from around the web