Rodman hails North Korea's leaders as...

Rodman hails North Korea's leaders as 'great'

There are 10 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Rodman hails North Korea's leaders as 'great'. In it, Fox News reports that:

Ending his unexpected round of basketball diplomacy in North Korea on Friday, ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman called leader Kim Jong Un an "awesome guy" and said his father and grandfather were "great leaders." Rodman, the highest-profile American to meet Kim since he inherited power from father Kim Jong Il in 2011, watched a basketball game with the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
He can stay there if he likes him that much.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#2 Mar 1, 2013
And coming from an overgrown, tattooed up, pierced, hair-dyed, bisexual freakazoid?

Yea, color me impressed.
blacks love asian scum

Nanticoke, PA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
rodman and the asian guy are probably do one another up the butt as you read this.

rodman probably would like to blow hitler too.
who cares

Charles Town, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Sad day when this becomes news.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
And coming from an overgrown, tattooed up, pierced, hair-dyed, bisexual freakazoid?
Yea, color me impressed.
not particularly impressed with rodman myself, but knowing how the press like to mind control people, we know we have no knowledge at all of how things are in korea, and following propaganda is never a good idea and leads to trouble, rodman may be correct, we know the crime problem we have in this land and everyone know nearly all these government people are horrendous criminals, yet they are allowed to continue, maybe we just look at elsewhere and don t see the corruption we are used to as here, and so disdain it
ima

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Rodman is just bored and looking for continued media exposure. Did he patch up things between the US & N. Korea? didn't think so, Fat Kim should've thrust him into a dungeon and thrown away the key. If Fat Kim wants to talk to our dictator, he can call....why pass a message on with Rodman? will our dictator break a leg trying to call Fatty, kissing his rear end? I guess we will see.
BOB

Needham, MA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I hope that the NK people don't think that American's look like that Rodman clown.He belongs in a zoo not representing USA. BOB
Ray

Fullerton, CA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Hopefully it's a step in a positive direction for both counties.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Amazing what a washed up basketball player will do for a little PR

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#10 Mar 3, 2013
I hope Rodman didn't disclose the secret handshake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kim Jong Il Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... (Dec '14) Dec '14 DRUGDAEGUKMERDEBD... 7
News As Kim returns, North Korea becomes slightly mo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Puking Princess 7
News Japan Is Still Looking For Answers About This 1... (Apr '14) May '14 Ainu 21
News To Do Sunday: Michael Malice Discusses North Korea (Dec '13) Dec '13 pak arkan 1
News NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dying Stalinist R... 2
News NKorea executes leader's uncle, calls him a tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lolforgetthis 2
News What can tourists expect in North Korea? (Dec '13) Dec '13 fistv 1
More from around the web