Australia has always had its own opinion on Israel

Sep 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sydney Morning Herald

A few years ago I met with a group of Arab journalists, whose visit to Australia was sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Simple Israel is our friend Palastine is not we support our friends.

Let me put it another way Israel is part of and currently enjoys our western way of life we all take for granted Palastine does not it is that simple.

Any one that doesn't support Israel is a luny left winger and Marxist with links to the communist.
Gilard love SBY

Indonesia

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Lfod21 wrote:
Let me put it another way Israel is part of and currently enjoys our western way of life we all take for granted Palastine does not it is that simple.
Any one that doesn't support Israel is a luny left winger and Marxist with links to the communist.
Karl Marx is a jew you stupid fcuk
abc

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Gilard love SBY wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#4 Sep 27, 2011
Gilard love SBY wrote:
<quoted text>

Supid fcuk is your father, for not using a rubber .... and your mother too,... for not insisting that he uses one.

Health, peace, progress and abundance for the People of Australia..!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#5 Sep 27, 2011
voice of peace wrote:
Health, peace, progress and abundance for the People of Australia..!!
Yeah, sure! Just so long as you can treat Australia as your dumping ground for African refugees whom you want to get rid of, and to Hell with Australia's national interest.

"The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post.

“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution."

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Art...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T1...

So much for Israel's unselfish goodwill toward Australia!
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#6 Sep 27, 2011
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure! Just so long as you can treat Australia as your dumping ground for African refugees whom you want to get rid of, and to Hell with Australia's national interest.
"The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post.
“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution."
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Art...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T1...
So much for Israel's unselfish goodwill toward Australia!

O.K..... I see the point..
You are not sure you are getting a good deal...
At first sight, you sound like a nice person. Therefore I'm going to upgrade the offer.

For every guy from Eritrea that we will be willing to take ... I will personaly be adding .... two members of the Hamas..!!

Can I say that we got a deal here..??

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Sep 27, 2011
that you will be willing to take

Australia

#8 Sep 27, 2011
voice of peace wrote:
O.K..... I see the point..
You are not sure you are getting a good deal...
At first sight, you sound like a nice person. Therefore I'm going to upgrade the offer.
For every guy from Eritrea that we will be willing to take ... I will personaly be adding .... two members of the Hamas..!!
Can I say that we got a deal here..??
A trick question?

Hamas is classed as a terrorist organization by The European Union, The United States, Canada, Israel and Japan. If Australia's leadership had any sense it would classify them likewise. Based on Hamas's track record I can't see why anyone would welcome them.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#9 Sep 27, 2011
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
A trick question?
Hamas is classed as a terrorist organization by The European Union, The United States, Canada, Israel and Japan. If Australia's leadership had any sense it would classify them likewise. Based on Hamas's track record I can't see why anyone would welcome them.

Adela, I was just trying to force some humor through ...

I am guessing it's 8.00 am somewhere in Australia... you have yourself a good day...

Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 27, 2011
There will never be peace there. We should cut Israel loose, they are never going to change and being allied with them is a big mistake, they are too tyrannical to be trusted with the billions we give them, they are not just. They don't seem to get that statehood would actually Help get Peace.

Australia

#11 Sep 27, 2011
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Adela, I was just trying to force some humor through ...
I am guessing it's 8.00 am somewhere in Australia... you have yourself a good day...
2:30am here but late enough.'night. Take care.
samuel welsh

Chiba, Japan

#12 Sep 27, 2011
good stuff austrilia
Mr Obvious

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2011
Lfod21 wrote:
You are simple.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 27, 2011
Gilard love SBY wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid niave nutter you have no idea.

There is leftist and Marxists of all races and faiths.Just as there is left wing nutter Jewish people in Israel that support Palistine.

In the end it all comes down to how you want to live , me personally I want to be able to post on forums like this and have access to what the West innovates and remember innovation and the modern world you take for granted and your ability to post here is because of the West and free market capitalism.

Not supporting Israel is like cutting the Wests and the modern worlds throat.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 27, 2011
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>You are simple.
And that is even a simpler response come on you can do better!!!!!
Sentinel

Moncton, Canada

#16 Sep 27, 2011
Who to vote for wrote:
There will never be peace there. We should cut Israel loose, they are never going to change and being allied with them is a big mistake, they are too tyrannical to be trusted with the billions we give them, they are not just. They don't seem to get that statehood would actually Help get Peace.
How can that new Palestinian state co-exist as a neighbor with Israel when there are elements such as Hamas and others who believe that Israel should not exist? What kind of potential to "peace", as you put it, will happen when there are still those who hate Israel no matter what?

You think these kind of people will change towards Israel when they get a state? Not far away east is an Iranian mental midget who supports these kind of people.
jonno

UK

#17 Sep 27, 2011
Israel was set up for displaced jews thrown out of germany by hitler so get it right.
And stop telling us how good you damned religeon is when all it does is start bloody wars.
Am sick to death of all bullshitters trying to tell lies for israel and it's killer terrorsist so called people.
When you fools can show any proof that any false god exists then good for you,is this god stuff was true where the hell is he them who ever.
As for iran leave them alone they are protecting their own country from Israel and the americans.
Remember Israel has nuclear weapons and bunker buster bombs supplied by AMERICA.
TBA

Caringbah, Australia

#18 Sep 27, 2011
Lfod21 wrote:
Israel doesn't need us. It is sucking billions out of the US in the form of foreign aid and the Jewish banksters who run goldman sachs and the fed reserve.
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Sep 27, 2011
TAXPAYER BILLIONS TO ISRAEL. I DON'T WANT MY TAXES GOING TO THAT TERRORIST STATE. They get more government aid than almost every state in the U.S. They are bloodsucking welfarites who don't deserve our protection. Let em loose to fend for themselves, see how long those parasites last.
Realist Australian

Australia

#20 Sep 27, 2011
Everywhere jews go, war, degredation and destruction ensues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Rudd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The great ALP library: Another book launched Aug 24 WhyOWhy 1
Australia repeals controversial carbon tax Jul '14 Mandela 5
Racism in Australia (Jul '13) Jul '14 Proud Anglo 133
Australian PM to spend a week on Aboriginal land (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tony Abbott 1
No more suffering in silence as Rudd urges acti... (Sep '09) Jan '14 Jehanna 3
Kate Ellis voted Australia's sexiest politician... (Apr '10) Jan '14 Fawna 2
Australia's Economy Expanded Faster-Than-Estima... (Sep '13) Dec '13 Christal Hurst 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kevin Rudd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••