'Cranky' old Australian jailed for PM...

'Cranky' old Australian jailed for PM...

There are 49 comments on the Suria story from Jul 26, 2012, titled 'Cranky' old Australian jailed for PM.... In it, Suria reports that:

A "cranky" old Australian man was jailed Thursday for mailing bullets and detonators to political leaders including the prime minister, bank chiefs and religious figures, reports said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suria.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#1 Jul 26, 2012
"You sent explosives through the post six times. Your conduct is to be condemned by the community," the judge said, according to a report of the case in the Courier Mail newspaper.

I, a man of the community, do not condemn John Gordon.

Well Done John!!

Although it would have been better if you sent the bullets to those bastards in the proper manner.
Dazza J

Parafield Gardens, Australia

#2 Jul 26, 2012
John only acted on many Australians wishes and expressed his frustrations. He sounds like a crazy old man, who like many of us, is sick of what this government has done.
I agree with his thought, but not his methods.
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Dazza J wrote:
John only acted on many Australians wishes and expressed his frustrations. He sounds like a crazy old man, who like many of us, is sick of what this government has done.
I agree with his thought, but not his methods.
I dont think hes crazy at all.

Hes angry because he understands the level of treachery thats taking place.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#4 Jul 26, 2012
It is stupid to condone violence to get your point accross....we have freedom of speech we have democratic elections we have open forums....I understand his frustration with the political parties today and often think they need a good arse kicking but to threaten them is wrong on every level no matter how angry you are....grab a brain what this guy did was 100% wrong......and he deserved what he got....you don't ever have the right to take out your personal anger on anyone let alone someone in public office that is vulnerable...
John

Wollongong, Australia

#5 Jul 26, 2012
No Ahomana, you don't have freedom of speech or democratic elections or open forums any more.
Open your mouth against the race mixing tyrants and you'll end up on trial.
The parliament is owned by corporations on one side and Marxist groups on the other.
This is the only "open forum" and it in America and is spammed out of existence by organised foreign thugs.
Unfortunately the only way to restore our democracy is to fight by any and all means. Violent revolution is practically inevitable.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#6 Jul 26, 2012
John wrote:
No Ahomana, you don't have freedom of speech or democratic elections or open forums any more.
Open your mouth against the race mixing tyrants and you'll end up on trial.
The parliament is owned by corporations on one side and Marxist groups on the other.
This is the only "open forum" and it in America and is spammed out of existence by organised foreign thugs.
Unfortunately the only way to restore our democracy is to fight by any and all means. Violent revolution is practically inevitable.
If you don't believe this is free speach you should travel overseas....Yes I believe we are getting more and more censored especially by this Labor goverment, America can be the worst as we have see with their unreasonable attack on Assange with our government denying him his rights and doing the bidding of the US....but we have the vote and it does work. I don't know what you can do about not having any decent far thinking truthfull polititians but I suppose no system is perfect.....Violence just leads to more violence and sometimes what you use guns and bombs to attain....is often worse than what you had.....Violence is never the answer for the sane.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#7 Jul 26, 2012
John wrote:
No Ahomana, you don't have freedom of speech or democratic elections or open forums any more.
Open your mouth against the race mixing tyrants and you'll end up on trial.
The parliament is owned by corporations on one side and Marxist groups on the other.
This is the only "open forum" and it in America and is spammed out of existence by organised foreign thugs.
Unfortunately the only way to restore our democracy is to fight by any and all means. Violent revolution is practically inevitable.
It appears I keep getting censored this is my third response to you....violence is not the answer and never will be...the safest thing I can post it appears....
Boz

Sydney, Australia

#8 Jul 26, 2012
The judiciary isn't on our side, they are against us, they give filthy paedophiles bonds, killers piss weak sentences and jail this man, what most Australians think and would like to do to these bastards in parliament.
Time to take up arms and march in sthe streets isn't it!
Elias

Australia

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears I keep getting censored this is my third response to you....violence is not the answer and never will be...the safest thing I can post it appears....
Get broadband Ahonoma
Elias

Australia

#10 Jul 26, 2012
John wrote:
Unfortunately the only way to restore our democracy is to fight by any and all means. Violent revolution is practically inevitable.
Oh this is rich, you go on about how great Australia is compared to the third world then concurrently whinge about Australia not being "democratic"? The you propose violent revolution to overturn a democratically elected government??

You silly duffer, what you propose is exactly what happens in the third world (except India), you won't ever do anything; if you did you'd end up in jail along with your crazy buddies like Anders Brevik, Holmes or hopefully executed like Tomothy McVeigh.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Get broadband Ahonoma
Got it Elias, what your broadband doesn't get heavy traffic at times...
Ahomana funnyDique Fixers

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears I keep getting censored this is my third response to you....violence is not the answer and never will be...the safest thing I can post it appears....
..........ououououuuuuu, it's karma at work.
Good Aussies

UK

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Elias is Jew.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Ahomana funnyDique Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
..........ououououuuuuu, it's karma at work.
If there was such a thing as Karma and there isn't else all you trolls would be burning in hell now....
Anglo-Saxon Celt

Airds, Australia

#16 Jul 27, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
It is stupid to condone violence to get your point accross....we have freedom of speech we have democratic elections we have open forums....I understand his frustration with the political parties today and often think they need a good arse kicking but to threaten them is wrong on every level no matter how angry you are....grab a brain what this guy did was 100% wrong......and he deserved what he got....you don't ever have the right to take out your personal anger on anyone let alone someone in public office that is vulnerable...
You dont get it do you?

There is going to be violence, its inevitable.

Either White Australians start taking their country back by force OR they will be slowly killed off over time by thousands of acts of violence.

Do you really believe Whites can survive when they have to live amongst a non-white majority??

You are seriously deluded if you do.
Hello

Sydney, Australia

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Must have read some of Anglo Saxon Celts posts.

Since: Dec 10

Armadale, Australia

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont get it do you?
There is going to be violence, its inevitable.
Either White Australians start taking their country back by force OR they will be slowly killed off over time by thousands of acts of violence.
Do you really believe Whites can survive when they have to live amongst a non-white majority??
You are seriously deluded if you do.
I don't believe that violence is the necessary outcome for anything, you need to to take the time to learn to walk in the shoes of the one you don't understand or intend to commit the violence on....

Is it possible that you could you harm someone simply because they have a different opinion to you or are a different colour, could you masacre them and their children and rellies in their beds because you think that they might do it to you first?....
Something is seriously mental about that way of thinking it is the thinking of people who either can't communicate well or because of their greed..wanting what the other person has...

This is the wrong way to think and act in a civilised society, non violence is always the right way and we are not being shown that by the super power of this world, instead of trying to get a stronghold on what they want and risk lives they should learn better negotiating skills...learn to bargain, that is what our forefathers did....we should do likewise and put away talk of violence because no one ever wins or remains on top for long using this method of dealing with people....

In the end the violent will turn on their own when there is noone else left to kill.....
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Jul 27, 2012
Good Aussies wrote:
Elias is Jew.
According to the "Fool's Bible" that you live by ,everyone that isn't like you is a jew.....you have a clockwork orange in your brain.
Elias

Australia

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Anglo-Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont get it do you?
There is going to be violence, its inevitable.
Either White Australians start taking their country back by force OR they will be slowly killed off over time by thousands of acts of violence.
Do you really believe Whites can survive when they have to live amongst a non-white majority??
You are seriously deluded if you do.
I watched the British and American Olympic teams at the opening ceremony, it's 2012 and the black athletes only walked with other black athletes and the whites with their own. It was so obvious, even the American dream team...none of the whitey were talking to them...
scooterman

Melbourne, Australia

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Boz wrote:
The judiciary isn't on our side, they are against us, they give filthy paedophiles bonds,......
Does this surprise you?

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/05/28/au... -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franca_Arena

Some exalted professions are just too important to the establishment to be delegitimised, no matter how bad the behaviour gets: the security of our wealthy elites depend on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Rudd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 64
News Hiring McLachlan 'dreadful mistake' (Aug '15) Aug '15 Elizabet 1
News Opposing gay marriage will decide the Prime Min... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 7
News Australia's Abbott Warns Against 'Game of Thron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Foo is a liar 1
News The great ALP library: Another book launched (Aug '14) Aug '14 WhyOWhy 1
News Australia repeals controversial carbon tax (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mandela 5
News Racism in Australia (Jul '13) Jul '14 Proud Anglo 133
More from around the web