Cattle boss compares PM to 'an old cow'

Cattle boss compares PM to 'an old cow'

There are 10 comments on the AdelaideNow... story from Aug 4, 2012, titled Cattle boss compares PM to 'an old cow'. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

Australian Agricultural Company chief executive David Farley has been criticised for allegedly comparing Prime Minister Julia Gillard to an "old cow". A CATTLE company chief executive has been slammed by social media and a female politician for reportedly comparing Prime Minister Julia Gillard to an "old cow". Australian Agricultural Company chief ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Did he mention any particular breed ?

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Thats uncalled for & I'm disgusted by the comment and I think he needs to apologise immediately.

very demeaning comment to cows.
jonno

Redbank, Australia

#3 Aug 4, 2012
GILLARD HAS MORE COMMON-SENSE, SKILL AND BRAINS THAN FARLEY WILL EVER HAVE.
APOLOGISE TO GILLARD NOW.
HOW DARE YOU DEFAME THIS WOMAN AND OUR PM.
LOOK IN THE MIRROR FARLEY YA SNAKE.

#4 Aug 4, 2012
jonno wrote:
GILLARD HAS MORE COMMON-SENSE, SKILL AND BRAINS THAN FARLEY WILL EVER HAVE.
APOLOGISE TO GILLARD NOW.
HOW DARE YOU DEFAME THIS WOMAN AND OUR PM.
LOOK IN THE MIRROR FARLEY YA SNAKE.
Prove it
Jack

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
Did he mention any particular breed ?
I'm from the bush stop making a mockery of an old cow. Forget Gilliar find her another comparison. Timmy loves her.So's Craig Emerson....Who else?

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from the bush stop making a mockery of an old cow. Forget Gilliar find her another comparison. Timmy loves her.So's Craig Emerson....Who else?
Are you a grain farmer ?
Elias

Australia

#7 Aug 4, 2012
LOL! the old redneck cattleman can't disntinguish between political talk and good old fashioned sexist trash talk. What an old fart.

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Elias wrote:
LOL! the old redneck cattleman can't disntinguish between political talk and good old fashioned sexist trash talk. What an old fart.
What's so sexist about the subject ?
Corious

Windsor, Australia

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Elias wrote:
Gillard can't be a cow.
Cows are useful; cows don't lie..........
ando

Geelong, Australia

#10 Aug 5, 2012
and how many of these lefty do-gooders complained when howard was called every name under the sun? hypocrites

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julia Gillard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS, Russia, China: all fascist states (Mar '15) Mar '15 Giligan 2
News Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... (Jan '15) Feb '15 be fair 40
News Gillard's ex claims he was offered cash (Jun '14) Jun '14 sid 2
News Downsizing Australia's Government and Repealing... (May '14) May '14 NSW is full of fa... 3
News Australian PM defends non-curtsy (Oct '11) Dec '13 ken 49
News Expert Warns Australia May Lose Influence in As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 too right 60
News Australia's first woman leader surprised by sexism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ahomana 7
More from around the web