Gay couples dine with PM

Gay couples dine with PM

There are 8 comments on the Sydney Star Observer story from Feb 19, 2012, titled Gay couples dine with PM. In it, Sydney Star Observer reports that:

Three gay couples from around Australia will join Prime Minister Julia Gillard at the Lodge tomorrow night for their promised dinner-date. Marriage equality advocates say they are looking forward to the opportunity to break bread with the Prime Minister to put forward their case to legalise gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Star Observer.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Only $31,000 for dinner with the Prime Minister? For a lousy $11,000,000, you could have dinner with Julia every night, 365 days a year. Heck, imagine what $1,000,000,000 of PAC money could buy in Australia!
The Sideways

Australia

#2 Feb 19, 2012
there will be licking
Judgejudy

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Feb 19, 2012
I can't see what her problem is with Gay marriage? She's not exactly a traditional woman herself and her partner looks sus to me.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Feb 19, 2012
nhjeff wrote:
Only $31,000 for dinner with the Prime Minister? For a lousy $11,000,000, you could have dinner with Julia every night, 365 days a year. Heck, imagine what $1,000,000,000 of PAC money could buy in Australia!
Hell, I hear The obamaniac will share a baloney (very appropriate) sandwich with you for just twenty five hundred !(His "Bread for the masses and cake for my Wall Street cronies" plan).
rolf

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Shes our worst pm ever and an embarrasment. Gizzard is a shocker.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Feb 19, 2012
rolf wrote:
Shes our worst pm ever and an embarrasment. Gizzard is a shocker.
That Crocodile guy still there ? What's he been doin ?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Is he still battling all those crazy drug lords that overran your country and turned it into a narco-terrorist state ? What about his sidekick with the graet big breasts ? What's she been doin ?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 20, 2012
Good luck to our brothers and sisters downunder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julia Gillard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS, Russia, China: all fascist states (Mar '15) Mar '15 Giligan 2
News Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... (Jan '15) Feb '15 be fair 40
News Gillard's ex claims he was offered cash (Jun '14) Jun '14 sid 2
News Downsizing Australia's Government and Repealing... (May '14) May '14 NSW is full of fa... 3
News Australian PM defends non-curtsy (Oct '11) Dec '13 ken 49
News Expert Warns Australia May Lose Influence in As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 too right 60
News Australia's first woman leader surprised by sexism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ahomana 7
More from around the web