Australia's ruling Labor Party crushe...

Australia's ruling Labor Party crushed in state polls

There are 11 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 25, 2012, titled Australia's ruling Labor Party crushed in state polls. In it, Reuters reports that:

Essential tax and accounting reading: GOP budget detailed, EU transfer tax fading, Australia taxes mining, UK and Switzerland settle, and more Australia's Prime Minister Julia Gillard listens to a question during a news conference at Parliament House in Canberra February 27, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Check out Capt.William Blighs tenure in office.
Aussie-Jack

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
You can still meet her at the Bligh Coffee Club in down town west end. You meet the Qld Governor and few other sheilas who are on Newmans death row.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2012
Aussie-Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You can still meet her at the Bligh Coffee Club in down town west end. You meet the Qld Governor and few other sheilas who are on Newmans death row.
Don't you mean the ship of state "Newman" and being keel hauled ?

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Aussie-Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Bligh is just Beatty with tits.
Ignorant, arrogant, a liar & totally out of touch with the people she was supposed to be representing.
Got what she deserved I reckon.
Aussie-Jack

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean the ship of state "Newman" and being keel hauled ?
Year man I live in West End. Used be a Mug Labor man, until I saw her in a City Coffee Lounge sipping coffee with all these flash bitches. All had more gold rings than Wallace Bishops Shop. Now she drinks in the Public at The Boundary Pub. I think she's on the plonk with the Governor. There good mates.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Aussie-Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Year man I live in West End. Used be a Mug Labor man, until I saw her in a City Coffee Lounge sipping coffee with all these flash bitches. All had more gold rings than Wallace Bishops Shop. Now she drinks in the Public at The Boundary Pub. I think she's on the plonk with the Governor. There good mates.
Who do you think employed the Gov ?

Location hidden

#7 Jun 25, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Bligh is just Beatty with tits.
Ignorant, arrogant, a liar & totally out of touch with the people she was supposed to be representing.
Got what she deserved I reckon.
Not enough
Fun4me

Perth, Australia

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
Give me a government job with freedom and has to be fun :-) I am Scott Johnson, I live in W.A and I will do anything to benefit me and Australia.
Drover-Bill

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Fun4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a government job with freedom and has to be fun :-) I am Scott Johnson, I live in W.A and I will do anything to benefit me and Australia.
I thought Western Aussies and Queenslanders were the ones that were keeping these Labor Grubs in money through mining. Mate go get a real job in the mines or on the cattle runs. Learn to ride a horse and round of wild steers and train a bluey and sleep under the satrs with a 1000 head under you care. Mate thats the real ife, not a F@#k@#g Government Job.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Fun4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and wash dishes in a mining camp for 50 or grand a year
your taxes will pay for Juliars hair dye
Drover-Bill

Brisbane, Australia

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and wash dishes in a mining camp for 50 or grand a year
your taxes will pay for Juliars hair dye
And her Defacto Tim. He'd have his head in the trough too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julia Gillard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS, Russia, China: all fascist states (Mar '15) Mar '15 Giligan 2
News Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... (Jan '15) Feb '15 be fair 40
News Gillard's ex claims he was offered cash (Jun '14) Jun '14 sid 2
News Downsizing Australia's Government and Repealing... (May '14) May '14 NSW is full of fa... 3
News Australian PM defends non-curtsy (Oct '11) Dec '13 ken 49
News Expert Warns Australia May Lose Influence in As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 too right 61
News Australia's first woman leader surprised by sexism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ahomana 7
More from around the web