Australian PM determined to visit Bal...

Australian PM determined to visit Bali despite terror threat

There are 6 comments on the The Star Online story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Australian PM determined to visit Bali despite terror threat. In it, The Star Online reports that:

SYDNEY: Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard Wednesday said she was determined to be in Bali to mark the 10th anniversary of bombings that killed 88 Australians, despite a possible terror threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Online.

F Gillard -cant stand her

Lara, Australia

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Does she want a f*cking medal or something?
tinydropthestick gooddog

Australia

#2 Oct 10, 2012
another barking dog lol
Winnis

Narraweena, Australia

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Big noting herself again- her and thousands of others will be there regardless - at least she'll be out of here for awhile which gives Australians a reprieve from the scheming shrew - Ahhhh how peaceful it will be without her!!!! Stay over awhile Julia, we can do very well without you in our faces day and night....trot out your venom in places FAR AWAY.....I could go on but it would take too long .

“Not forcing you to read it”

Since: Oct 12

Northern Australia

#4 Oct 10, 2012
I seriously do not believe that any of these so called "terrorists" would have the balls to try and attack Gillard. Lets face it, those spineless cowards only ever attack the helpless.
RANGA SLAG

Henley Brook, Australia

#5 Oct 11, 2012
ntfreak wrote:
I seriously do not believe that any of these so called "terrorists" would have the balls to try and attack Gillard. Lets face it, those spineless cowards only ever attack the helpless.
We can only live in hope. I would love nothing better than that disgusting ranga slag being blown to pieces.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#6 Oct 11, 2012
RANGA SLAG wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only live in hope. I would love nothing better than that disgusting ranga slag being blown to pieces.
Well its about time someone started talking some sense.

Personally i'd like to see her cop a round from a 50cal snipers rifle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julia Gillard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS, Russia, China: all fascist states (Mar '15) Mar '15 Giligan 2
News Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... (Jan '15) Feb '15 be fair 40
News Gillard's ex claims he was offered cash (Jun '14) Jun '14 sid 2
News Downsizing Australia's Government and Repealing... (May '14) May '14 NSW is full of fa... 3
News Australian PM defends non-curtsy (Oct '11) Dec '13 ken 49
News Expert Warns Australia May Lose Influence in As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 too right 60
News Australia's first woman leader surprised by sexism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ahomana 7
More from around the web