While there is room to improve, the t...

While there is room to improve, the tent embassy has a place

There are 1 comment on the The Sydney Morning Herald story from Feb 10, 2012, titled While there is room to improve, the tent embassy has a place. In it, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

IN SAYING that I have conflicting views about the hustling of Julia Gillard to her car through a cordon of Aboriginal demonstrators and police on Australia Day, I am merely reflecting a genuine confusion many of us feel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sydney Morning Herald.

Since: Dec 10

Forde, Australia

#1 Feb 11, 2012
the Aboriginals have been there since the seventies it's about time they bought some land and built their own home...the fact that there have been failed attemts to remove them from government land show how much the government are blackmailed by these people....tell them to shove off and mean it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Julia Gillard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS, Russia, China: all fascist states (Mar '15) Mar '15 Giligan 2
News Australia Day an uncomfortable reminder of colo... (Jan '15) Feb '15 be fair 40
News Gillard's ex claims he was offered cash (Jun '14) Jun '14 sid 2
News Downsizing Australia's Government and Repealing... (May '14) May '14 NSW is full of fa... 3
News Australian PM defends non-curtsy (Oct '11) Dec '13 ken 49
News Expert Warns Australia May Lose Influence in As... (Nov '13) Nov '13 too right 60
News Australia's first woman leader surprised by sexism (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ahomana 7
More from around the web