Sudanese, Chadian presidents to meet in Qatar

Nov 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sudan Tribune

Sudanese President Omer Al-Bashir should meet with the Chadian president Idriss Deby Itno on the sideline of a UN sponsored summit to be held in Doha, Qatar on November 29.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2008
Alkhidery

Paris, France

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Total chad,

The multynational french company has block the local company spp belong the Dou-dou Family from obtaining the market of fuels to the french army and the european army to darfur.in favors of libya oil.

the reason why the block because the resident manger of total chad , his marketing manager and two officers of the french army a lot received money from libyan company .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idriss Deby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African leaders want naval force to fight Gulf ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 John smith 1
Chad profile (Mar '12) Mar '12 mee 1
Sudan: A Diplomat, a Dictator, a Wedding, a Hug... (Feb '12) Feb '12 FATIMA MOHD AHMED... 1
Chad arrests returning former rebels (Nov '10) Jan '12 Dan Keir 6
'Al-Qaeda snatched missiles' in Libya (Mar '11) Mar '11 Neville Thompson 2
Oil revenues prolong abusive rule of Chad's Pre... (Dec '09) Dec '10 Evidence of HIV f... 2
Senior UN official criticises decision on Chad (Apr '10) Apr '10 pfarrell 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Idriss Deby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••