Chad arrests returning former rebels

Chad arrests returning former rebels

There are 6 comments on the News24 story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Chad arrests returning former rebels. In it, News24 reports that:

Na TMDjamena a ' Four senior former Chadian rebels have been arrested on their return to the capital, the government and rebels said, a move that could dissuade other former fighters from laying down arms after years of fighting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

YOUSSOUF CHADIAN

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#1 Nov 13, 2010
The Chadian government dictatorship could kill these leaders, although they they hoped after taking pledges to President Driss Debbie restraining them, but the repressive regime in Chad, only knows the liquidation of his opponents, and surprisingly he finds all the support from Western countries, notably France and the U.S. It is a game of interest! Where the principles of democracy and freedom proclaimed by such States!
pat toms

Saltcoats, UK

#2 Nov 13, 2010
youssef chadian,yes france and america seem to be friends but the uk does not figure in this conspriacy,salem alekum
Gowhara Zinll Abedin

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Freedom is the art of the world country that we are in and show the world what you have.

I think every countries should solve they won problems, no no no any other country to come to help you out and fix your problems it's just never worked....wrong...wrong because it's your country you should know what the country needs and always you should put your people first......

By Gowhara Zinll Abedin
Chicago U.S

Peter Carlos Hinds

Maxwell Coast, Barbados

#4 May 25, 2011
I am dreaming of a world where black men wont be shoe shine boys, or bell hops.But Executives and Managers. Peter Carlos Hinds.
Debbi

Kuwait, Kuwait

#5 Jul 14, 2011
I was total agree with you Ms Gowhara Zinll Abedin
Dan Keir

London, UK

#6 Jan 25, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idriss Deby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boko Haram leader denies ceasefire deal (Nov '14) Nov '14 Planet of the apes 2
News African leaders want naval force to fight Gulf ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 John smith 1
News Chad profile (Mar '12) Mar '12 mee 1
News Sudan: A Diplomat, a Dictator, a Wedding, a Hug... (Feb '12) Feb '12 FATIMA MOHD AHMED... 1
News 'Al-Qaeda snatched missiles' in Libya (Mar '11) Mar '11 Neville Thompson 2
News Oil revenues prolong abusive rule of Chad's Pre... (Dec '09) Dec '10 Evidence of HIV f... 2
News Senior UN official criticises decision on Chad (Apr '10) Apr '10 pfarrell 1
More from around the web