Cambodia Mass Grave Discovery Raises ...

Cambodia Mass Grave Discovery Raises Ghosts From The Past

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Cambodia Mass Grave Discovery Raises Ghosts From The Past. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

It was four gray skulls resting on a bed of jumbled bones that again triggered Chea Nouen's memories: breast-feeding her baby with her hands and feet shackled; her husband thrown into a pit to be turned into human fertilizer, her own marches to the killing fields where she was saved three times by an executioner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2012
This is what happens when liberals surrender.
khmers

Des Moines, IA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
where are MAO and HO going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hun Sen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Message to Hun Sen heard loud and clear over in... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vichara 1
News Loan discussed, deals inked with Medvedev (Nov '15) Nov '15 andiliu 1
News Journalists banned from covering Medvedev visit (Nov '15) Nov '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Ex-court head is charged: official (Aug '15) Aug '15 mitra303 1
News Mekong countries plan $30bn links (Dec '14) Jan '15 Hooogle It 10
News China offers ASEAN friendship treaty as South C... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ibu kartika 1
News Cambodian PM says 250,000 workers returned home (Jun '14) Jul '14 BEADY BUM BOILERS 8
More from around the web