Clinton challenges Africa to embrace ...

Clinton challenges Africa to embrace democracy

There are 19 comments on the KRGV story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Clinton challenges Africa to embrace democracy. In it, KRGV reports that:

In veiled swipes at China's investments in Africa, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday urged African leaders to embrace democracy and partnerships with responsible foreign powers as a means to improving their living standards and addressing the root causes of extremism on the continent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRGV.

Filmalay

Germany

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Democracy is the best political and legal system the world ever had but let the people of Africa choose which is the best for them.
pdiane

Boston, MA

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Tell Cliniton to take her hypocritical ass back to amerikkka where there ain't no democracy for Black people and she take the peace corp with her! Africa don't need neither one. How dare she!

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#4 Aug 2, 2012
pdiane wrote:
Tell Cliniton to take her hypocritical ass back to amerikkka where there ain't no democracy for Black people and she take the peace corp with her! Africa don't need neither one. How dare she!
Yeah Black people in the U.S don't have democracy voting rights, affirmitive action, black history month etc LOL

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
Democracy is the best political and legal system the world ever had but let the people of Africa choose which is the best for them.
Democracy is overated.

It can also be a tool by an opressive elite to make people feel they have more control than they do & thus less likely to rebel against opression.

Democracy was sure great in East Germany right?

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#6 Aug 2, 2012
HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Black people in the U.S don't have democracy voting rights, affirmitive action, black history month etc LOL
Sure, back to the day ... long ago, white women do not have the right to vote.

But in Democracy, people figures out and demands for the right to vote and here you are having that privilege. That what Democracy are for.

So just pass it on to other sides of the World.
Ukadebona

South Africa

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, back to the day ... long ago, white women do not have the right to vote.
But in Democracy, people figures out and demands for the right to vote and here you are having that privilege. That what Democracy are for.
So just pass it on to other sides of the World.
"COW DUNG IS BETTER THAT DOGMA"
Hahahaha! I'll write home about that!
EVERYBODY CHANT

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Go away, CIA, go away!
pdiane

Boston, MA

#9 Aug 3, 2012
you ain't Black in amerikkka, so shut the fk up!
Un soixante neuf

AOL

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
Democracy is the best political and legal system the world ever had but let the people of Africa choose which is the best for them.
Democracy is not for everybody!!! It costs a lot money to run it (including frequent elections) and everybody is pulling their way leaving the country stuck in no-men land!
.
When you have a macro-segregated multi-ethnic demography, democracy acts as a catalyst for a country break up!
.
And when your country is entangled with drugs, violence, and guns, democracy hampers the unequivocal and effectiveness of the security forces to stop the chaotic and randomness of violence and drug infestation!
.
Democracy allows and pushes for homosexuality, pedophiles, evil worshipping, and substance abuse!
.
You can keep your fking democracy up your as*! I rather have dictatorship for coherency, effectiveness, cheaper cost, and unification! FK CLINTON AND FK HER HUSBAND!!!

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Un soixante neuf wrote:
<quoted text>

.
You can keep your fking democracy up your as*! I rather have dictatorship for coherency, effectiveness, cheaper cost, and unification! FK CLINTON AND FK HER HUSBAND!!!
The beauty of Democracy that made your post above go through but if you are in Beijing and post a msg saying "F...k Ju Jintao, f....k his wife "

You would know the consequences

Should you use a cucumber and plug it into your Assssssssss

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Ukadebona wrote:
<quoted text>
"COW DUNG IS BETTER THAT DOGMA"
Hahahaha! I'll write home about that!
Originally those words from Mao

__________

"... dogma is less useful than cow dung. One can make whatever one likes out of it, even revisionism ..."

Mao Tse-tung,
Interview with André Malraux,
July 1965
Un soixante neuf

AOL

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty of Democracy that made your post above go through but if you are in Beijing and post a msg saying "F...k Ju Jintao, f....k his wife "
You would know the consequences
Should you use a cucumber and plug it into your Assssssssss
Why are you defecating in this thread? I lived part of Trujillo's dictatorship and it was your fking government that assassinated him so that there can be a mess right now! Full of violence, drugs, decadence, epidemic diseases, and corruption!
.
There is limited freedom of speech in dictatorships as long you don't bash the government! SOmething you don't know about and yet you pooped out this thread with your bologne!
.
I rather live with my mouth shut but with peace, loyalty, obedience, results, tranquility, and guaranties!
.
What good does it do to open your oral hole and shout whatever you want when your life is in somebody else's hand (usually the community thug).
.
FK YOU!! FK YOU AGAIN! GET FK! AS*HOL!

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Un soixante neuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you defecating in this thread? I lived part of Trujillo's dictatorship and it was your fking government that assassinated him so that there can be a mess right now! Full of violence, drugs, decadence, epidemic diseases, and corruption!
.
There is limited freedom of speech in dictatorships as long you don't bash the government! SOmething you don't know about and yet you pooped out this thread with your bologne!
.
I rather live with my mouth shut but with peace, loyalty, obedience, results, tranquility, and guaranties!
.
What good does it do to open your oral hole and shout whatever you want when your life is in somebody else's hand (usually the community thug).
.
FK YOU!! FK YOU AGAIN! GET FK! AS*HOL!
I believe you are such an idiot, sound like as long as you can be fed for the taste you want that can makes you happy life but you dont care the cancer in your body still can not be cured.

I would recommend you save the money, buy a big junk of beef, drill a hole on it and fuck it at will as long as you want, after that, roast the beef and enjoy the dinner.

Economy style for 21st century "Made in Red China", no joke.

LOL
Un soixante neuf

AOL

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are such an idiot, sound like as long as you can be fed for the taste you want that can makes you happy life but you dont care the cancer in your body still can not be cured.
I would recommend you save the money, buy a big junk of beef, drill a hole on it and fuck it at will as long as you want, after that, roast the beef and enjoy the dinner.
Economy style for 21st century "Made in Red China", no joke.
LOL
I don't know why I am wasting typing with this as8hole but I'll type to educate the remaining crowd! The data backs me up! Democracy in Haiti, Mexico, Colombia, Dominican-Republic, Nicaragua, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Etc. has resulted in a fking mess!
.
Democracy is sinking those countries into major debt, social chaos, environmental destruction beyond belief, illegal immigration to the point of invasion, prostitution and slavery is way off, and drugs and weapons are really messing those countries up!
.
It is time for those countries to return to dictatorship and rectify the deviations, abandonments, decadence, feminicides, corruption, illegal immigration, importation, environmental destruction, contamination, poor quality control, lack of compliance, lack of security, lack of services, etc. done by these stupid representative democracies!
.
Hey chinese don't put your nose where it doesn't belong! GO THE FCK HOME! MERDE!
Un soixante neuf

AOL

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally those words from Mao
__________
"... dogma is less useful than cow dung. One can make whatever one likes out of it, even revisionism ..."
Mao Tse-tung,
Interview with André Malraux,
July 1965
Hey as*hole! We don't have a democracy. We are a Republic with represantives elected democratically (if the GOP doesn't get in the way of it)!
.
And you know what that means bonehead, it means representative negotiate behind closed doors and we end up with the decision, with the cost and with the solution without our solicitation, opinion or vote! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE MECHANISM? THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY IDI*OT!!!
.
We don't elect the Supreme Court, We don't elect the head of the Federal Reserves, We don't elect the members of the Executive like the treasury or interior department, we don't elect anything related to the military, we don't elect embassadors or consulate members, etc. Our will has diminishing impact on the real power of the United State! So learn our lesson and stop daydreaming about a democracy that does not exist! AS*WIPE!!!

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Un soixante neuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I am wasting typing with this as8hole but I'll type to educate the remaining crowd! The data backs me up! Democracy in Haiti, Mexico, Colombia, Dominican-Republic, Nicaragua, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Etc. has resulted in a fking mess!
.
Democracy is sinking those countries into major debt, social chaos, environmental destruction beyond belief, illegal immigration to the point of invasion, prostitution and slavery is way off, and drugs and weapons are really messing those countries up!
.
It is time for those countries to return to dictatorship and rectify the deviations, abandonments, decadence, feminicides, corruption, illegal immigration, importation, environmental destruction, contamination, poor quality control, lack of compliance, lack of security, lack of services, etc. done by these stupid representative democracies!
.
Hey chinese don't put your nose where it doesn't belong! GO THE FCK HOME! MERDE!
Democracy wasn't and will not sinking, thats a privilege for our Mankind since we were born.

USSR scrapped off the Red Hammer n Sickle, Poland do the same, East Germany collapsed, Czechoslovakia and Hungary turn to the Democracy, Red China plays Psycho to change to Red Socialist and hide the real Communism inside their AssHolllle, Vietnam follows the China boss, CHina n VN now sling shits to each other because no Democracy, no Rules, no Laws for both of them to follow.

After that, USSR became Russia today with other Nicholas old National Flag, Poland up/down under Democracy to vote Red vs Dem back and forth to exercise the Democracy laws and everyone can participate to choose Red or Democary, win/loose

Conclusion: Democracy is the best on earth so far.
SpongeBob

United States

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy wasn't and will not sinking, thats a privilege for our Mankind since we were born.
USSR scrapped off the Red Hammer n Sickle, Poland do the same, East Germany collapsed, Czechoslovakia and Hungary turn to the Democracy, Red China plays Psycho to change to Red Socialist and hide the real Communism inside their AssHolllle, Vietnam follows the China boss, CHina n VN now sling shits to each other because no Democracy, no Rules, no Laws for both of them to follow.
After that, USSR became Russia today with other Nicholas old National Flag, Poland up/down under Democracy to vote Red vs Dem back and forth to exercise the Democracy laws and everyone can participate to choose Red or Democary, win/loose
Conclusion: Democracy is the best on earth so far.
This is one of the smartest Chinese I have ever known. Congratulation!
Ukadebona

South Africa

#19 Aug 8, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally those words from Mao
__________
"... dogma is less useful than cow dung. One can make whatever one likes out of it, even revisionism ..."
Mao Tse-tung,
Interview with André Malraux,
July 1965
Thanks, I did not know that. He sure had a sense of originality with words.
YOUR NEW MASTERS

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Aug 8, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>This is one of the smartest Chinese I have ever known. Congratulation!
Chinese?

Cow Dung is a fellow Slopehead just like yourself.

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hu Jintao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun '17 Dementia mental c... 36
News A Looming Power Struggle for China? (Oct '16) Oct '16 CCP FACTION WAR 1
News China charges brother of former aide to retired... (Sep '16) Sep '16 CORRUPT CCP DYING 1
News Clinton Foundation Official Requests State Lunc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Azat 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 (Apr '16) Apr '16 truth 5
News Schumer to revive China tariff legislation (Jan '11) Mar '16 bestof luck 5
News Pivot East Lets Russia Down (Sep '15) Sep '15 RUSSIA the REJECT 2
More from around the web