Rumors Of Son's Sexcapade Behind A Ferrari's Wheel Rock China's Leadership

There are 52 comments on the GPB.org story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Rumors Of Son's Sexcapade Behind A Ferrari's Wheel Rock China's Leadership. In it, GPB.org reports that:

Ling Jihua, left, looked on in March 2010 as Chinese President Hu Jintao, signed a document at the closing ceremony of the National People's Congress in Beijing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

Stranger

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#22 Sep 16, 2012
If you want to know that the Tianamen protest is real not fake, go to Hong kong and watch YouTube. It didn't happen in the square but outside it. BBC four filmed it too. Easy. Censorship in China prevents you seeing it.
old china

Chengdu, China

#23 Sep 16, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut your stupid mouth. I dishonor you,not China or Chinese.How can you equate my anti Internet censorship or anti government with anti china or anti Chinese?
Typical propaganda.
You insult China. People like you affected my stay in China and made it shitter. It would have been a lot better without you Commie trash. You're not China! Real Chinese want freedom. I'm more Chinese than you!
You are starting to believe your own propaganda!

The majority of Chinese are too busy to concern themselves with politics and prefer instead the pursuit of an education, a job, a home, a family and funds for health, holidays and retirement. Since they are free to pursue those objectives it suggests that you don't understand China. Only a small number of people in China, perhaps 2%(similar to other countries or possibly less) are concerned with politics.
Stranger

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#24 Sep 16, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
You are starting to believe your own propaganda!
The majority of Chinese are too busy to concern themselves with politics and prefer instead the pursuit of an education, a job, a home, a family and funds for health, holidays and retirement. Since they are free to pursue those objectives it suggests that you don't understand China. Only a small number of people in China, perhaps 2%(similar to other countries or possibly less) are concerned with politics.
80,000 skirmishes, means more than one thousand per skirmish my friend. 100,000 Hong Kong protestors. Half a million in 2003.

Do you speak Chinese? I do. Well. I have had many, I mean many conversations about this with them. 100,000 students in 1989?

Are these just all small numbers? Are students stupid like me?

Anyway, that wasn't my point.

My point was,

I don't like censorship. Criticizing censorship isn't insulting. Insulting censorship isn't insulting china,because the CCP or Internet isn't China. That's a propaganda move. CCP are 0.0000000000000000001 percent of the population because they, although unvoted for, claim to speak for 1.3 billion.

Now you surely agree that if I criticize censorship that does to mean I am dishonor ring Chinese or Chin. Don't you? What about that point?
Stranger

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#25 Sep 16, 2012
You surely agree if I criticize censorship, that implies I am criticisizing the government. It is no way means I am criticisizing the Chinese or China or dishonourng them..that is propaganda and guilt tripping.
Stranger

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#26 Sep 16, 2012
What were you doing in 1989? Just 2 percent? There was a world revolution!

CCP is a dirty stain on the worlds freedom.

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changsha, China

#27 Sep 16, 2012
Stranger wrote:
What were you doing in 1989? Just 2 percent? There was a world revolution!
CCP is a dirty stain on the worlds freedom.
I just told a truth, while you are so angry. LOL LOL irrational guy.

anyway, CCP has people to be confident and rich, China has become the second largest economy.

We R live serenely in China and never get hurt, You shameless press just shame China, and reveal some dark sides in China to you. they never recognize China's better and better.

what you do is not what a gentleman should do.
Stranger

Malaysia

#28 Sep 16, 2012
Old China, you are reactionary and paternalistic to such a shocking extent that it would make Confucius blush.

You once said you had been offered drugs when partying but never took them. Are those people still your friends? In. In my book. That means you weren't 'partying'.

My suggestion, though dishonourng China as it did when done by a high ranking politicians son, could be therapeutic for you.

Why don't you hire a Ferrari, two models,some coke and go on a 90 mile and hour sexcapade in Tianamen Square, for example ? Then you can remeber, just before you crash ( I hope you won't ) what freedom, just for one tragic night, might feel like.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#29 Sep 16, 2012
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway, CCP has people to be confident and rich, China has become the second largest economy.
We R live serenely in China and never get hurt, You shameless press just shame China, and reveal some dark sides in China to you. they never recognize China's better and better.
Looks like China Propoganda is working.

How about the avrage person then? The avrage person is still living in poverty and thats most of China's population. Just because China has the second largest economy doesn't mean anything. THE PEOPLE ARE STILL POOR AS SHIT!!!!

And shit happens in ur country everyday because of stupid shit, starting with that elevator crash that killed 19 people because no one inspected the elevator. I can go on and on about the stupid shit that goes on in ur country. America isn't any better, but in China, consumer products explode and that trumps most bad things in the states.

And no... you aren't better. You just have a shit load of people under a still communist governement
old china

Chengdu, China

#30 Sep 16, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
80,000 skirmishes, means more than one thousand per skirmish my friend. 100,000 Hong Kong protestors. Half a million in 2003.
Do you speak Chinese? I do. Well. I have had many, I mean many conversations about this with them. 100,000 students in 1989?
Are these just all small numbers? Are students stupid like me?
Anyway, that wasn't my point.
My point was,
I don't like censorship. Criticizing censorship isn't insulting. Insulting censorship isn't insulting china,because the CCP or Internet isn't China. That's a propaganda move. CCP are 0.0000000000000000001 percent of the population because they, although unvoted for, claim to speak for 1.3 billion.
Now you surely agree that if I criticize censorship that does to mean I am dishonor ring Chinese or Chin. Don't you? What about that point?
I think you will find that the membership of the CCP accounts for more than "0.0000000000000000001 percent of the population".

If the Chinese population are not satisfied with their government then it is up to them to do something about it. The majority of Chinese are just not sufficiently motivated but if and when they are then there will be a new government of their choice, not yours. Sure the public grumble but no more than in any other country. Incidentally, my wife gets to vote in China. So they do have roots in democracy and the CCP governs by popular consent - they monitor the internet and respond with corrective action and they take straw polls and respond. Check out the approval ratings and compare them with your own government's approval ratings.

But if you aren't satisfied with the way the Chinese government runs the show then you know where the airport is because in the society that I come from when a guest publically criticises the hosts and the way they run their show then it's time for him to go home.
Stranger

Malaysia

#31 Sep 16, 2012
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me who ended the 'I hate China' thread You know, you posted on it right?

If u bother to read my posts, you'll now I support a prosperous China. Wel done! China has lifted many people out of poverty, that's good. Hu Jintao invested well.
'
American press says some good things about China, I have read a lot from America praising the 'economic miracle'.

But I'm a Christian. And you imprison underground churches. I understand your one child policy, thats good!

But you torture,kil and of course imprison Falun gong and call all political dissidents 'mad' and put them in 'ang kang'.

Yes, I want China to be no. One, it deserves it!

But, like in America, I want the poorer to get richer and the richer politicians to get poorer. Your politicians are billionaires.

China, in terms of poverty, IS better than India.

My point was not irrational; saying something about government is not saying something about people. Government are 0.00000000001 of people. People DO care about government, and they told me they don't like your government, generally speaking.

If it makes you feel better, I hate the CIA. They killed many good people and set up many bad governments.

But Britiain and America are angry with China because of their products and human rights and taking away American jobs.

I'm angry because of food quality, fake beer and alcohol, brain washing and juvenile violence,lack of morality.

But I hope you improve and become the number one, so long as you can get democracy too. And/ or better wealth distribution.
old china

Chengdu, China

#32 Sep 16, 2012
Stranger wrote:
Old China, you are reactionary and paternalistic to such a shocking extent that it would make Confucius blush.
You once said you had been offered drugs when partying but never took them. Are those people still your friends? In. In my book. That means you weren't 'partying'.
My suggestion, though dishonourng China as it did when done by a high ranking politicians son, could be therapeutic for you.
Why don't you hire a Ferrari, two models,some coke and go on a 90 mile and hour sexcapade in Tianamen Square, for example ? Then you can remeber, just before you crash ( I hope you won't ) what freedom, just for one tragic night, might feel like.
I have lived in China for 6 years now and there are no "freedoms" that are denied to me by the law that restrict me. In reality there are many aspects about Chinese life that mean that I enjoy more real freedoms than I ever did in a "democratic" society.

If some hop head decides that I am no longer worthy of friendship because I exercised my freedom to choose not to share his drugs then he is the looser not I.

“we are central empire”

Changsha, China

#33 Sep 16, 2012
StarsplashTaiwan wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like China Propoganda is working.
How about the avrage person then? The avrage person is still living in poverty and thats most of China's population. Just because China has the second largest economy doesn't mean anything. THE PEOPLE ARE STILL POOR AS SHIT!!!!
And shit happens in ur country everyday because of stupid shit, starting with that elevator crash that killed 19 people because no one inspected the elevator. I can go on and on about the stupid shit that goes on in ur country. America isn't any better, but in China, consumer products explode and that trumps most bad things in the states.
And no... you aren't better. You just have a shit load of people under a still communist governement
Are you Taiwanese? Or you are just a foreigner lives in Taiwan.
Looks like you appear to have prejudice against China.
However, I have to point out that what you said isn't total, you just mentioned some negative sides, there are more positive sides you haven't found yet.

China indeed become stronger, Taiwan can't come up to Mainland.
You are just fishes in dry rut, keep only uselessly evading.

China face to future, you stay in past.
You'd better to return back to China, otherwise You will be worse and worse.

“we are central empire”

Changsha, China

#34 Sep 16, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me who ended the 'I hate China' thread You know, you posted on it right?
If u bother to read my posts, you'll now I support a prosperous China. Wel done! China has lifted many people out of poverty, that's good. Hu Jintao invested well.
'
American press says some good things about China, I have read a lot from America praising the 'economic miracle'.
But I'm a Christian. And you imprison underground churches. I understand your one child policy, thats good!
But you torture,kil and of course imprison Falun gong and call all political dissidents 'mad' and put them in 'ang kang'.
Yes, I want China to be no. One, it deserves it!
But, like in America, I want the poorer to get richer and the richer politicians to get poorer. Your politicians are billionaires.
China, in terms of poverty, IS better than India.
My point was not irrational; saying something about government is not saying something about people. Government are 0.00000000001 of people. People DO care about government, and they told me they don't like your government, generally speaking.
If it makes you feel better, I hate the CIA. They killed many good people and set up many bad governments.
But Britiain and America are angry with China because of their products and human rights and taking away American jobs.
I'm angry because of food quality, fake beer and alcohol, brain washing and juvenile violence,lack of morality.
But I hope you improve and become the number one, so long as you can get democracy too. And/ or better wealth distribution.
If that's your true words, I agree with you.
China is Asian hope, The only opponent of the US is China.
That was China, created economic miracle again and again, when western nations are all in economic decline.
We are all asians, China will be the best representative,standing in world.

Let's share the big east Asia co-prosperity in the future.
Stranger

Malaysia

#37 Sep 16, 2012
VIVA CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's your true words, I agree with you.
China is Asian hope, The only opponent of the US is China.
That was China, created economic miracle again and again, when western nations are all in economic decline.
We are all asians, China will be the best representative,standing in world.
Let's share the big east Asia co-prosperity in the future.
Those were my true words. I'm glad we see eye to eye, and I will be glad to share this future together with you.
Stranger

Malaysia

#38 Sep 16, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will find that the membership of the CCP accounts for more than "0.0000000000000000001 percent of the population".
If the Chinese population are not satisfied with their government then it is up to them to do something about it. The majority of Chinese are just not sufficiently motivated but if and when they are then there will be a new government of their choice, not yours. Sure the public grumble but no more than in any other country. Incidentally, my wife gets to vote in China. So they do have roots in democracy and the CCP governs by popular consent - they monitor the internet and respond with corrective action and they take straw polls and respond. Check out the approval ratings and compare them with your own government's approval ratings.
But if you aren't satisfied with the way the Chinese government runs the show then you know where the airport is because in the society that I come from when a guest publically criticises the hosts and the way they run their show then it's time for him to go home.
There are some local municipal votes,mbut they don't even know the key players names or faces.

CCP does not government by popular consent. Consent theory comes from Jean Jaque Rousseau, which Mao read avidly as a youngster. The people never voted for any of the people governing. Nor do they get a choice in party.

They do those things, straw polls etc so they don't have a riot on their hands.

They took power by main force. They beat the KMT but it was the KMT who defended China against the Japanese. They were given consent by the people who fought for them against the KMt on the condition that they give back land ownership. They reneged on that by collectivizing the land.
Government approval ratings are fake.

As for being a guest, I don't recognise the legitimacy of CCP one party rule, since it never received its people's consent.

I am therefore not a guest in China.

I do not recognise their law as binding.I am a criminal who has not committed any crimes.
Stranger

Malaysia

#39 Sep 16, 2012
But I agree, it's very bad manners to criticize too much unless invited to.
Stranger

Malaysia

#40 Sep 16, 2012
To a Chinese in China.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#42 Sep 16, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a huge firewall on American internet?
Do people in America get ten years prison and torture for sending an e mail about Tianamen anniversary?
Can our media, as in Waterate and the Bill Clinton sex scandal regulate our leaders heavier democratically, through applying judicious critical scrutiny? Yes. Can yours? No.
Media black out on controversial ssues to avoid destabilization of society. Propaganda to promote it and tthe rest, some news.
China does have much more exciting news than the West though. Like te story about a baby being fed a nail in dongguan. Or ningbo Internet addict beaten to death at bot camp for not running fast enough.
Truly amazing discussion programs on tv too.better than ours!
Why's that Aussie hiding out in the Ecuador Embassy in your London?
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#43 Sep 16, 2012
Just for fun, why don't you post something negative about the King while you're in Thailand? Self-sensorship got you?
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#44 Sep 16, 2012
Poor China wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do.
Because the west (unlike China) does not hide the truth in their media and block the common people from knowing what their leaders are doing.
Big difference.
Is that why Western countries are still stuck in Afghanistan after 11 years? Know the truth and so what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hu Jintao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Apr '15 swedenforever 35
News Pakistan's new friend Russia (May '11) Feb '15 MOMIN ANSARI 11
News Australia PM demands Pakistan probe... (Nov '12) Feb '15 Hamad 12
News Beijing summit shows Xi in charge as trouble lurks (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hooogle It 2
News Chinese officials on illegal African ivory buyi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 New China 4
News Uganda destined for middle income status - PM... (Jul '14) Jul '14 its good 2
News China, Kazakhstan upgrade relationship (Jun '11) Jul '14 anonimous 12
More from around the web