Hong Kong lawmakers seek to oust new...

Hong Kong lawmakers seek to oust new...

There are 57 comments on the Suria story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Hong Kong lawmakers seek to oust new.... In it, Suria reports that:

Pro-democracy lawmakers Thursday filed legal challenges to the election of Hong Kong's new leader less than a week after he took office amid the biggest demonstrations in the city in nearly a decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suria.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Commies SciFi

Redwood City, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Anything Communist touches it goes rotten.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Jul 5, 2012
First throw the CCP scum out of Hong Kong.

Then, out of Beijing!

GO FREE CHINA!

HOORAY FOR THE CHINESE PEOPLE!

DOWN WITH THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY!
Commies SciFi

Redwood City, CA

#4 Jul 5, 2012
"Free China" ..........

.........No more rotten, and after that needs not to ask "Free Tibet"
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

#5 Jul 5, 2012
The Politburo installed leader to manage Hong Kong must have FAKE qualifications that's why the people don't want him. The people of Hong Kong should choose their own leader, one that is chosen by the people and not by the Politburo. Which part of China will be remembered as the birthplace of democracy? Chongqing or Hong Kong?
Asian Unity

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
The Politburo installed leader to manage Hong Kong must have FAKE qualifications that's why the people don't want him. The people of Hong Kong should choose their own leader, one that is chosen by the people and not by the Politburo. Which part of China will be remembered as the birthplace of democracy? Chongqing or Hong Kong?
How does Hong Kong election concern you?

You never comment about your Benito Aquino who won the election by FRAUD and rigging. And went on to destroyed his enemies like Gloria or the former CJ! Very Americanized? Vindictive!
What a JERK? He is supported by internal affair interfering USA!

Malaysians in the street like all other Asians hate the USA!
Now USA have no money but only USD30 million in support of Philippines, go away USA! See the banners carried by Pinoys nowadays!
Go to hell IMPERIALIST USA, it reads!
han solo

West Linn, OR

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
How does Hong Kong election concern you?
You never comment about your Benito Aquino who won the election by FRAUD and rigging. And went on to destroyed his enemies like Gloria or the former CJ! Very Americanized? Vindictive!
What a JERK? He is supported by internal affair interfering USA!
Malaysians in the street like all other Asians hate the USA!
Now USA have no money but only USD30 million in support of Philippines, go away USA! See the banners carried by Pinoys nowadays!
Go to hell IMPERIALIST USA, it reads!
also, very few hong kongers are in these protests...statically minute--just like fillipinos haha
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#8 Jul 5, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
also, very few hong kongers are in these protests...statically minute--just like fillipinos haha
400,000 people on the streets of Hong Kong. Is Hong Kong has this many foreigners?

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#9 Jul 5, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
also, very few hong kongers are in these protests...statically minute--just like fillipinos haha
Few ?

And the rest are Tibetan ?
The way you try to protect for Red China that makes more stupid shits into its China

LOL
CCPareIDIOTS

Canada

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Few ?
And the rest are Tibetan ?
The way you try to protect for Red China that makes more stupid shits into its China
LOL
Yes! The lies of the CCP make all Chinese look like FOOLS as well as CRIMINAL ACCOMPLICES!
Jay Leno

Fremont, CA

#12 Jul 6, 2012
hundreds of thousands of Hong Kong residents protesting the new leader. Telling...
han solo

West Linn, OR

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Few ?
And the rest are Tibetan ?
The way you try to protect for Red China that makes more stupid shits into its China
LOL
tibet loves china! tibetans are chinese...there are just a few who are discontent because they use to belong to the aristocratic class
Jay Leno

Fremont, CA

#14 Jul 6, 2012
A 17 year-old girl used to belong to the aristocratic class? Monks who swear a life of no riches used to be aristocratic? Who are you fooling? Not educated people...
han solo

West Linn, OR

#15 Jul 6, 2012
Jay Leno wrote:
A 17 year-old girl used to belong to the aristocratic class? Monks who swear a life of no riches used to be aristocratic? Who are you fooling? Not educated people...
this just shows how ignorant you are of tibetan history...the monks in tibet were the aristocratic ruling elite who enslaved the rest of the population. this information is so germane i am surprised you even doubt it.
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

#16 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
tibet loves china! tibetans are chinese...there are just a few who are discontent because they use to belong to the aristocratic class
Tibetans are not Chinese. They're forcefully occupied by colonialist China. Tibetans self immolate themselves because they don't want to be part of China. What are you talking about Tibetans are Chinese. Dream on China man. Dalai Lama government in exile is waiting for independence and autonomy. Tibet country is only for Tibetans and not for Hans. Hans are Chinese so Hans people should get out of Tibet.
han solo

West Linn, OR

#17 Jul 6, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tibetans are not Chinese. They're forcefully occupied by colonialist China. Tibetans self immolate themselves because they don't want to be part of China. What are you talking about Tibetans are Chinese. Dream on China man. Dalai Lama government in exile is waiting for independence and autonomy. Tibet country is only for Tibetans and not for Hans. Hans are Chinese so Hans people should get out of Tibet.
yeah in the usa there are ppl who set themselves on fire, we even have ppl who gripe about the govt here in the usa. so what?
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

#18 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
tibet loves china! tibetans are chinese...there are just a few who are discontent because they use to belong to the aristocratic class
Once a Chinese brain is warped, it is always be warped, and there's no hope of straightening it up. Tibet doesn't love China at all. That's why Tibetans self immolate themselves because they don't like the Chinese people on their homeland. There's no such thing as aristocratic class Tibetans. Dream on 50 cent(ers)
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

#19 Jul 6, 2012
Jay Leno wrote:
hundreds of thousands of Hong Kong residents protesting the new leader. Telling...
Hong Kong people know the credentials of the new leader. He doesn't know how to lead a free region . In other words, he's useless in the eyes of the people of Hong Kong.
han solo

West Linn, OR

#20 Jul 6, 2012
just to make it even more easy for your banana brain, most of the southern states in america dont even want to be part of the country, they lost the civil war yet still do not care to be governed by the yankees. tibet is nothing like that, with only the monks who were descended from the ruling class being rather unhappy to be left in the dust moaning and crying foul.
han solo

West Linn, OR

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a Chinese brain is warped, it is always be warped, and there's no hope of straightening it up. Tibet doesn't love China at all. That's why Tibetans self immolate themselves because they don't like the Chinese people on their homeland. There's no such thing as aristocratic class Tibetans. Dream on 50 cent(ers)
haha, and you little monkey, have been to tibet?
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

#22 Jul 6, 2012
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
How does Hong Kong election concern you?
You never comment about your Benito Aquino who won the election by FRAUD and rigging. And went on to destroyed his enemies like Gloria or the former CJ! Very Americanized? Vindictive!
What a JERK? He is supported by internal affair interfering USA!
Malaysians in the street like all other Asians hate the USA!
Now USA have no money but only USD30 million in support of Philippines, go away USA! See the banners carried by Pinoys nowadays!
Go to hell IMPERIALIST USA, it reads!
Anything about China concerns me and the world. Poisoned food from China is harmful to my health and the people and pets of the world. Malaysian Chinese exploits the Malays in their own homeland. All Chinese in Malaysia should be bundled up and sent back to the concentration camps of the CCP Politburo before they contaminate big time Malay land.

Money is nothing for me. I'm a free man living in the U.S.A. Freedom is priceless.

Bribing the Malaysian government and Philippine government to win government contracts is unforgivable to the people of both countries.

Asian Disunity is very much disunited as usual. Sowing disunity in Asia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hu Jintao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Apr '16 truth 5
News Schumer to revive China tariff legislation (Jan '11) Mar '16 bestof luck 5
News Pivot East Lets Russia Down (Sep '15) Sep '15 RUSSIA the REJECT 2
News Quiet Fight to Free American in China Jail (Nov '09) Jul '15 Poor farts 56
News Pakistan's new friend Russia (May '11) Jul '15 KARAM BALOCH 12
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Apr '15 swedenforever 35
News Australia PM demands Pakistan probe... (Nov '12) Feb '15 Hamad 12
More from around the web