Analysis: As Obama, Romney spar, the scope and importance of US-China ties are obscured

In this Nov. 12, 2011 file photo, U.S. President Barack Obama, right, meets with Chinese President Hu Jintao at the APEC Summit in Honolulu. Full Story
harvey

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Pretty clear that Obama won this debate going away. He took it to Romney, answered his lies and distortions, and the moderator, Ms. Crowley, was firm but fair with both men. Romney was caught shouting over Obama, acting the ass, and demanding more time by shouting 'Candy, Candy!' like a kid in a candy shop. What a loser!

He clearly loses on the issue of China, BTW. Obama hasn't done well, but Romney would continue to give away our jobs to China and favor corporations like Wal-Mart who aid in this giveaway. Want America outsourced? Vote for Romney.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Facts and track records don't seem to matter to Obamaphiles.

Crowley wrongly gave Obama more time to speak. Crowley wrongly interrupted Romney and sided with Obama on specific issues. Crowley was biased and you could tell she wanted the debate to APPEAR to be won by Obama.

Obama's actual impact on the economy, in Benghazi, on immigration, energy, gas prices, jobs, taxes, inability to work with Congress is simply disastrous and unsupportable.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 17, 2012
3OHA wrote:
Facts and track records don't seem to matter to Obamaphiles.
Crowley wrongly gave Obama more time to speak. Crowley wrongly interrupted Romney and sided with Obama on specific issues. Crowley was biased and you could tell she wanted the debate to APPEAR to be won by Obama.
Obama's actual impact on the economy, in Benghazi, on immigration, energy, gas prices, jobs, taxes, inability to work with Congress is simply disastrous and unsupportable.
Translation:'Romney LOST, dammit, I'd better find someone ELSE to blame for it!'

Obama won. Everyone ELSE knows it, you troll turd.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Oct 17, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:'Romney LOST, dammit, I'd better find someone ELSE to blame for it!'
Obama won. Everyone ELSE knows it, you troll turd.
Settle down, Harv. You are getting ahead of yourself.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down, Harv. You are getting ahead of yourself.
I though Michigan is basically bagged by Obama?
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#9 Oct 17, 2012
lots of poor trash in Michigan these days...

you never know how they will vote...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#10 Oct 17, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
I though Michigan is basically bagged by Obama?
Most of Michigan is conservative and will vote for Romney. Detroit however, will give Obama the state.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#11 Oct 17, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
lots of poor trash in Michigan these days...
you never know how they will vote...
There is poor trash in every state. There is also rich trash in every state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hu Jintao Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beijing summit shows Xi in charge as trouble lurks Nov '14 Hooogle It 3
Chinese officials on illegal African ivory buyi... Nov '14 New China 4
Uganda destined for middle income status - PM... Jul '14 its good 2
China, Kazakhstan upgrade relationship (Jun '11) Jul '14 anonimous 12
Corruption crackdown snares former Chinese general Jul '14 New China 1
Toyota is not American-Oriental Defect (Aug '10) Jun '14 Advice 341
Critics fear Canada getting cold feet over trad... (Apr '14) Apr '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 3
More from around the web