Tibetan protester lights self on fire during anti-China protest in Indian capital

Mar 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Medincine Hat News

ALTERNATE CROP OF DEL108 - A Tibetan man screams as he runs engulfed in flames after self-immolating at a protest in New Delhi, India, ahead of Chinese President Hu Jintao's visit to the country Monday, March 26, 2012.

Comments
1 - 20 of 123 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

that's gotta hurt.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes I get like that after too much curry.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

At least 30 people in Tibetan areas of China have set themselves on fire over the past year to protest Beijing's rule over their homeland

AS THE "NEWS" HERE FAILED TO STATE THE NUT HERE CLEARLY IS FROM INDIA, AND NOT FROM TIBET.

NO BUDDHISTS FROM TIBET WOULD EVER DO THIS AS IT WOULD BE A CRIMP IN THEIR FUTURE.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

do we really care what, once landowning, and slave owning, child molesters do?

they can burn in hell too
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
..and who,here..???...you's..??...eh ...(-)..
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
..and who is $$$..paying for your..lunch,here...eh...??...
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

..LONG LIVE...Tibet and the Dalai Lama...!!!....yada u u...shalom..LOV'yha...
CHINA CARES FOR TIBET

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

TIBET WILL BE BETTER OFF IF THEY GET RID OF THOSE UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS.

china is providing better opportunties to the young people of tibet.

monks must not not get involved in politics something they have no expertise.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

paul shykora ARTs wrote:
Long live? Dollar Lama is 77 this year. How long does it have left? Even if it lives to its 80s, its legs will go after age 80
(3 years from now). Could you imagine some old guy getting carried around in a sedan chair, just like its slaves did in Old Tibet?

It takes 20 years to find and bring to adulthood a new Dalai Lama, found in the Tibetan areas of China. By then, Tibetan independence movement would have already been swept into the dustbins of history.

Separatist nutjobs are torching themselves. Why am I not surprised? Acts of desperation. Dollar goes, there goes their movement. Game Over.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

DUNG wrote:
At least 30 people in Tibetan areas of China have set themselves on fire over the past year to protest Beijing's rule over their homeland
AS THE "NEWS" HERE FAILED TO STATE THE NUT HERE CLEARLY IS FROM INDIA, AND NOT FROM TIBET.
NO BUDDHISTS FROM TIBET WOULD EVER DO THIS AS IT WOULD BE A CRIMP IN THEIR FUTURE.
Liar. The PRC has been oppressing Tibet for 60 years or more, and has clearly engaged in occupation, illegal detentions, mass murder, cultural genocide, and forced repopulation of the country with Han vermin.

Buddhists have been known to protest in this powerful way before, and I think it states quite clearly their desperation in the face of Chinese evil and oppression.

Your nation should reel with shame, Dung.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Long live? Dollar Lama is 77 this year. How long does it have left? Even if it lives to its 80s, its legs will go after age 80
(3 years from now). Could you imagine some old guy getting carried around in a sedan chair, just like its slaves did in Old Tibet?
It takes 20 years to find and bring to adulthood a new Dalai Lama, found in the Tibetan areas of China. By then, Tibetan independence movement would have already been swept into the dustbins of history.
Separatist nutjobs are torching themselves. Why am I not surprised? Acts of desperation. Dollar goes, there goes their movement. Game Over.
Another Han vermin speaking up and demeaning one of the holiest men in the world, the Dalai Lama. Chinese hate him for speaking the truth about their illegal conquest and destruction of the nation and people of Tibet.

No TRUE successor can or will be found by the People's "Republic" of Terrorism. Oh, they'll put forth a fake, manipulated puppet, but Tibetans will choose the true successor. And the world, that is, all the DECENT people of the world, will mourn this Lama's passing.

People of Tibet are not "separtists," asshat, unless you mean that they want the Han vermin to separate themselves from Tibet. Which they should indeed do, immediately.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

CHINA CARES FOR TIBET wrote:
TIBET WILL BE BETTER OFF IF THEY GET RID OF THOSE UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS.
china is providing better opportunties to the young people of tibet.
monks must not not get involved in politics something they have no expertise.
Ah, the PRC propagandists are out in force, aren't they? Yes, the Han will provide "opportunities" for Tibetan youth - to assimilate and serve their Han masters. The Chinese are like the Borg - a vast collective which flatly states "resistance is futile - you will be assimilated!"

Han dogs OUT of Tibet, now!

Since: May 11

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

paul shykora ARTs wrote:
Tell me why you fu#%ing C*&ts who live in Canada and Australia don't move your pathetic arses and go to your paradise.
By the way you retarded species, I hope you can read it, even so it is not in CAPITAL letters.
What a bunch of shitty plonkers you are.

Since: May 11

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

@paul shykora I didn't mean you.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

DENG wrote:
The same style Buddhists are in Vietnam, I suspect. Some burned themselves when my ruling neo-Marxists were raping and pillaging.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

and stop writing in caps, you Maoist Agent.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

btw, our neo-Marxist mass media shot callers could care less about full reporting. Why Americans are so stupid. Neo-Marxist planned Orwellian dumb and dumbers.
bolbobaggins

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I'll bet he doesn't do that again.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Great balls of fire. That's a very hillbilly thing to do.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

RayH wrote:
Great balls of fire. That's a very hillbilly thing to do.
I will say that you have a better command of American idiom than Dung does. He doesn't sound like anything but a Maoist pamphlet, but you occasionally approach funny.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hu Jintao Discussions

Search the Hu Jintao Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Uganda destined for middle income status - PM... Jul 15 its good 2
China, Kazakhstan upgrade relationship (Jun '11) Jul 15 anonimous 12
Corruption crackdown snares former Chinese general Jul 1 New China 1
Toyota is not American-Oriental Defect (Aug '10) Jun '14 Advice 341
Critics fear Canada getting cold feet over trad... Apr '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 4
Pakistan, China move closer in N-embrace (Jul '10) Feb '14 MOMIN ANSARI 19
Google Tips Off Users in China (Jun '12) Jan '14 Tong Lee 29
•••
•••