Iran's Ahmadinejad lands in Egypt on historic visit

Feb 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrived in Egypt on Tuesday on the first trip by an Iranian head of state since the 1979 revolution, underlining the thaw in relations since Egyptians elected an Islamist head of state.

Comments
61 - 73 of 73 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
you just sick zionist who has deep hatred to arabs
its not arabs who predicted that
Your american people themselves believe Usa will fail within 8 years
Maybe beginning of failure gonna start on 2014, anyway we dont agree or disagree with them, we will see what gonna happen
There is a vision which someone saw,its interpretion says" A big disaster will happen by late of 2013 and beginning of 2014 in usa"
And did you read my prediction? a big disaster will befall a muslim nation, a punishment from God, yet you idiots will not see, as usual. Thanks okay though, when this disaster occurs alot of muslims will have ill fate. All this, b4 the end of march this year, but more likely by the end of feburary of this year. Your first sign, look to the sky, do you see something unusual? You will, and it will be a natural occurance, not man made.
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
(Holy Quraan 16:90)Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.
(Holy Quraan 4:86)And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant.
(Holy Quraan 4:58)Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice. Excellent is that which Allah instructs you. Indeed, Allah is ever Hearing and Seeing
(Holy Quraan 4:36) Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.
(Holy Quraan 5:8)O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah,witnesses in justice,and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice.Be just: that is nearer to piety.
LMAO, this is so funny, a muslim, giveing me advice on how to treat others and my neighbor. Is israel your neighbor? Do muslims committ terrorism on innocent people, strapping on bombs and walking into a market, killing people inside, some of them thier own people. Do muslims deny others the 'freedom of relegion'?
Yeay egyptian lad, your relegion is sooooooo peaceful, sooooooooo loveing, sooooo tolerate. You hipocrite! Thats exactly why I hate muslims. You smile, speak of love and peace, and all the while your evil minds are thinking of ways to kill. To hell with islam! Its a false relegion, a relegion of satan, created by satan, put on earth to cause chaos and destruction, death. All any intelligent person has to do today is follow islam around the world, see what islam is up to, watch islam, for thier actions speak much more loudly then their words.
Islam is evil.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

doug wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, this is so funny, a muslim, giveing me advice on how to treat others and my neighbor. Is israel your neighbor? Do muslims committ terrorism on innocent people, strapping on bombs and walking into a market, killing people inside, some of them thier own people. Do muslims deny others the 'freedom of relegion'?
Yeay egyptian lad, your relegion is sooooooo peaceful, sooooooooo loveing, sooooo tolerate. You hipocrite! Thats exactly why I hate muslims. You smile, speak of love and peace, and all the while your evil minds are thinking of ways to kill. To hell with islam! Its a false relegion, a relegion of satan, created by satan, put on earth to cause chaos and destruction, death. All any intelligent person has to do today is follow islam around the world, see what islam is up to, watch islam, for thier actions speak much more loudly then their words.
Islam is evil.
'giveing''committ''thier''rele gion'loveing'
'tolerate''hipocrite''then'??? ??????
Next!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>'giveing''committ''thi er''relegion'loveing'
'tolerate''hipocrite''then'??? ??????
Next!!
Harf on.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

doug wrote:
<quoted text> I will agree that the egyptian army did defeat those you mentioned above, of course that was way way in the past. I find it interesting though that you seem to have failed to mention the more recent defeat. Let me remind you, does the egyptian defeat by an israeli army in the six day war come to mind? Naw, guess you forgot about that one. Thats okay, I was more then glad to remind you.
hey jewish bastard

Get on your mind the war of 1973, where israeli army was raped by egyptians

End of israel is matter of time

Shalom

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>hey jewish bastard

Get on your mind the war of 1973, where israeli army was raped by egyptians

End of israel is matter of time

Shalom
You just love to threaten with rape you sick sharmouta
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Such arrogance
There will be no israel....and u will witness it
Days of israel's end is already numbered
You are right in saying God is great but God favors Israel not you Muslims. Right there in the first book of the Bible God declares that Ishmael will be cursed and Isaac will be blessed. Isaav represents Israel. Israel will be where it is forever, Egypt and the Arab nationa are just passing through towards their destruction. By the way. your mohammed is a false prophet,too.
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

islam sux
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

islam sux, israel rules
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism will be defeated......End of israel is coming and you will witness it
If u have relatives or friends living in israel, ask them to immigrate and leave before they be casted into true hell
I am proud to be a Zionist .Zionism will be victorious. The present borders of Israel will expand . Mubarak never once was a friend of Israel and ahmadinejad's visit to egypt is meaningkess. Big Deal !
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Egyptian Lad: Your country, Egypt. is on rhe brink of collapse. Inept handling of your country's affairs for decades plus the many failed wars against Israel have speeded up your imminent collapse as a nation. Now you know why Ahmadinejad is visiting you country. Evertime you are up against Israel you have lost since the days of the pharaohs. Does that tell you something ?
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Like Jeff wrote earlier ," Islam sux" is very true ! Islam is the world's most bigoted religion and will suffer mightily once all of these attacks on Israel do not achieve their goal.
Just enlisting Egypt's membership in an anti-Israel alliance is just a waste of time, Ahmadinejad ! You folks had better get another deity and false prophet. allah and mohammed are doing nothing to remove Israel from Palestine. One more thing,too. Your so-called Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem was built on the foundation of a Roman amphitheater , thus negating any of your silly claims that Jerusalem is the capital of Arab Palestine.
Gary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Signs of Israel end already began since Failure of Mubarak
Mubarak was protecting israel and israel was living by his support
Now relation is nul and on future, israel will be completely isolated
We truely live todays the events of israel end
you just full of blindness and arrogance and think no one can beat them
Egyptian Lad, do you remember the Exodus ? A disorganized group of Jews were able to fool your pharaoh and get to canaan safely. You need a new deity. Your allah and mohammed did not help you too much during 1948,1956,1967, 1973, etc. islam
is a very bigoted religion and will be totally worthless helping you folks in liberating palestine. Your chemical and toxic weapons are a sign that you are desperate . All of your terrorist groups have failed to capture palestine yet after all these years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••