Iran's Ahmadinejad lands in Egypt on ...

Iran's Ahmadinejad lands in Egypt on historic visit

There are 73 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Iran's Ahmadinejad lands in Egypt on historic visit. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrived in Egypt on Tuesday on the first trip by an Iranian head of state since the 1979 revolution, underlining the thaw in relations since Egyptians elected an Islamist head of state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas is nothing but a gang of hodlums, useing the arab people for their own will. Its sad to see a young person as yourself put all your faith in a bunch of hodlums holding guns and giveing peace signs. Hamas is just another terrorist group, no more, no less. Hiprocrites, the yell from the koran, then do just the opposite. But, isnt that the arab muslim mentality, to say one thing, then do another. Islamist dont even think the way normal human beings think, they are deformed in their thinking, still stuck in the past. you yourself mentioned the crusades, wake up kid! Its time to live in the here and now, you know, the present.
Just like christianity, Islam has seen its better days, they will not return. Get over it.
Hamas is a terrorist group? why they are terrorists?

Defending your own land became terrorism, if its a terrorism....well i wish i was hamas guy to be proud terrorist

Israel is an occupation and evil taste

Evil will never last much....This is the god's divine system on earth, hes all power and all justice

You defend israel and israelis, You probably zionist person

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#23 Feb 6, 2013
evil state*
doug

United States

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget there is an army in gaza now, its attached with toxin and chemical weapons
Oh, dont you worry none, we are very aware of the terrorist in gaza with toxins. Also, are you aware of saddam, he too said he had toxins, look what happened to him, and his country. looks like israel is going have to go and regain the land they gave back to the arabs from the six day war, maybe this time they will win even more land, and not give any back. We know in america that you arabs are liars, none of you are interested in peace, no, not none of you. you people didnt even like the palenistians until israel came about, then all of a sudden you arabs act like they're your brothers. Read some ole history books dated b4 the war, palestein, what a laugh. You people didnt want the land, then israel turned the desert green, created a civilized society, a booming economy, now all of a sudden arabs scream foul! Thats typical of muslims, they are like babies in a crib, when they dont get what they want they throw temper tamptrums, then as they grow into adults they act the same way, as if the world owes them something, its ridicilous.
doug

United States

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas is a terrorist group? why they are terrorists?
Defending your own land became terrorism, if its a terrorism....well i wish i was hamas guy to be proud terrorist
Israel is an occupation and evil taste
Evil will never last much....This is the god's divine system on earth, hes all power and all justice
You defend israel and israelis, You probably zionist person
No, I have never met a jew, wouldnt know one if he came up and spoke to me. But I do muslims and islam are evil, they are put on earth to cause death, destruction, and chaos; and this they are good at. Islam is a false relegion, put on earth by satan to deceive. Islam is evil. I support israel because israel hates islam, as I do. Remember this, " the enemy of my enemy is my freind". Thats why I support israel, bc israel hate islam, thts good enough for me!
doug

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2013
BTW, theres nothing stopping you from joining hamas, so why dont you?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, dont you worry none, we are very aware of the terrorist in gaza with toxins. Also, are you aware of saddam, he too said he had toxins, look what happened to him, and his country. looks like israel is going have to go and regain the land they gave back to the arabs from the six day war, maybe this time they will win even more land, and not give any back. We know in america that you arabs are liars, none of you are interested in peace, no, not none of you. you people didnt even like the palenistians until israel came about, then all of a sudden you arabs act like they're your brothers. Read some ole history books dated b4 the war, palestein, what a laugh. You people didnt want the land, then israel turned the desert green, created a civilized society, a booming economy, now all of a sudden arabs scream foul! Thats typical of muslims, they are like babies in a crib, when they dont get what they want they throw temper tamptrums, then as they grow into adults they act the same way, as if the world owes them something, its ridicilous.
You rely on your america, think america will keep up the power lol

there is a prediction for 2018: Usa will lose the power and may turn to very weak country full of crisis and disasters

we will see what gonna happen on the coming days

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>No, I have never met a jew, wouldnt know one if he came up and spoke to me. But I do muslims and islam are evil, they are put on earth to cause death, destruction, and chaos; and this they are good at. Islam is a false relegion, put on earth by satan to deceive. Islam is evil. I support israel because israel hates islam, as I do. Remember this, " the enemy of my enemy is my freind". Thats why I support israel, bc israel hate islam, thts good enough for me!
jews are hated in usa now....dont tell anybody you are jew....stay disguised

This century is islamic and the might islamic power will shine from middle east to rule the world

growing turkey

growing iran

growing egypt is on the way

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
BTW, theres nothing stopping you from joining hamas, so why dont you?
I will join them very soon

We must finish the evil zionists who are the real terrorists in world

Zionism will be over without back

Hitler failed to finish it ( simply because hitler was a criminal leader), but we muslims (the righteous people of god) will do the mission
doug

United States

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You rely on your america, think america will keep up the power lol
there is a prediction for 2018: Usa will lose the power and may turn to very weak country full of crisis and disasters
we will see what gonna happen on the coming days
Yeah, whatever. And who made these predictions? Let me guess, arabs? LOL BTW, people were predicting the end of the world in 2000, its still here. People were predicting the end of the usa and/or the world on dec 21.2012, both are still here. I live by facts, you live by false predictions.
doug

United States

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> jews are hated in usa now....dont tell anybody you are jew....stay disguised
This century is islamic and the might islamic power will shine from middle east to rule the world
growing turkey
growing iran
growing egypt is on the way
If I were a jew, you'd be the first to know. The jewish people are proud and strong, I admire them. Arabs are cowards who hide behind children and women, who bomb innocents and run, arabs, lke islam, are children of the devil, they even look different from regular humans, arabs, like islam, is a cancer on the face of the earth.
doug

United States

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
I will join them very soon
We must finish the evil zionists who are the real terrorists in world
Zionism will be over without back
Hitler failed to finish it ( simply because hitler was a criminal leader), but we muslims (the righteous people of god) will do the mission
My God speaks of love, tolerance, forgiveness. Your koran and your God speaks of death, destruction of the infidel, hate. That isnt the real God, tht is Satan, and you and islam are the riles of Satan. The world sees your loving God, everyday, through your actions, and your God is not God, but the God of death, darkness, deceit, hate. And i want no part of it.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#33 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>My God speaks of love, tolerance, forgiveness. Your koran and your God speaks of death, destruction of the infidel, hate. That isnt the real God, tht is Satan, and you and islam are the riles of Satan. The world sees your loving God, everyday, through your actions, and your God is not God, but the God of death, darkness, deceit, hate. And i want no part of it.
And remember your God is not the vengeful God of the old testament!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#34 Feb 6, 2013
The Western Allies should do everything possible to foment open warfare between Sunnis and Shia. Muslim-on-muslim slaughter is a win-win situation.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#35 Feb 6, 2013
"CAIRO -- Egypt's security arrested four men who were protesting outside a Cairo mosque, where the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was praying.
The men, including a Syrian, belong to the ultra-conservative Sunni Salafist movement.

One man threw a shoe at Ahmadinejad, a Shiite, who was never in any danger.

The Al-Hussein Mosque is revered by Shiite Muslims, who are widely disliked by conservative Sunni Muslims, including members of the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi was previously a member of the Brotherhood."

Sunnis and Shiites should go to war against one another to determine who is right.
doug

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And remember your God is not the vengeful God of the old testament!
Jesus died, to change the world from the old law to the new law. Which is as jesus said, love, tolerance, forgiveness. He (Jesus) never called for the death and destruction of the non believers like islam does. Sorry dude, trying to make my faith as evil as islam wont work, try your tactics on someone else, theres nothing you can say, post, do, to change my mind. Islam is evil, muslims are evil, both are a cancer on the earth. You see, I aint Jesus, I dont turn the other cheek.
doug

United States

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
"CAIRO -- Egypt's security arrested four men who were protesting outside a Cairo mosque, where the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was praying.
The men, including a Syrian, belong to the ultra-conservative Sunni Salafist movement.
One man threw a shoe at Ahmadinejad, a Shiite, who was never in any danger.
The Al-Hussein Mosque is revered by Shiite Muslims, who are widely disliked by conservative Sunni Muslims, including members of the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi was previously a member of the Brotherhood."
Sunnis and Shiites should go to war against one another to determine who is right.
LOL give em time, they will fight one another, its all they know to do. I wouldnt put it pass a certain government agenacy to try and make these two groups fight, lol. Good idea though, I like it.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#39 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus died, to change the world from the old law to the new law. Which is as jesus said, love, tolerance, forgiveness. He (Jesus) never called for the death and destruction of the non believers like islam does. Sorry dude, trying to make my faith as evil as islam wont work, try your tactics on someone else, theres nothing you can say, post, do, to change my mind. Islam is evil, muslims are evil, both are a cancer on the earth. You see, I aint Jesus, I dont turn the other cheek.
Jesus a Greek name and the New testament also in Greek preaches a simple message -love each other!
Period!
Try and apply it and rethink your hateful comments about other religions .
You have been brainwashed.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus a Greek name and the New testament also in Greek preaches a simple message -love each other!
Period!
Try and apply it and rethink your hateful comments about other religions .
You have been brainwashed.
Jesus was a zionist. You aren't Greek. You are an arab/gypsy coward.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a zionist. You aren't Greek. You are an arab/gypsy coward.
I am Anglo Greek eat your heart out gypsy wop-ksevrakotee
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#42 Feb 6, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas is nothing but a gang of hodlums, useing the arab people for their own will. Its sad to see a young person as yourself put all your faith in a bunch of hodlums holding guns and giveing peace signs. Hamas is just another terrorist group, no more, no less. Hiprocrites, the yell from the koran, then do just the opposite. But, isnt that the arab muslim mentality, to say one thing, then do another. Islamist dont even think the way normal human beings think, they are deformed in their thinking, still stuck in the past. you yourself mentioned the crusades, wake up kid! Its time to live in the here and now, you know, the present.
Just like christianity, Islam has seen its better days, they will not return. Get over it.
Yes Mr 'levi'!!
shill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hard times in Egypt stoke labor unrest, showdow... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News (Memorial Day) Weekend Reading: Mubarak's Mansi... (May '14) Aug '15 Martin garey 2
News Turkey's Evolving Syria Strategy (Feb '15) Feb '15 Dander 1
News The U.S. is complacent as Egypt repeats its his... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Faith 3
News Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead (Nov '14) Nov '14 mjjcpa 1
News Egyptian court jails 23 activists for protestin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 disturbing 1
News Whistleblowers say USAID's IG removed critical ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Welfare Recipient 1
More from around the web