Will growing Islamist unrest restore their Caliphate?

Sep 18, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The recent Arab unrest against U.S. embassies throughout the Middle East may prove to be the galvanizing event Muslims need to unite their disparate "Arab Springs" and usher in the return of the Islamic Caliphate ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

from worthynews:

"As for the French Revolution, after the arrest and execution of the Committee's leader, Maximilien Robespierre, the stage was set for the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte, who first ruled as dictator of France in 1799, and then crowned himself its emperor five years later .

"So, will the orchestrated bedlam of the Arab Spring's 'Reign of (embassy) Terror' unite the Islamic Ummah and prepare the way for a later day dictator who crowns himself the leader of a resurrected Caliphate?

"Or worse, crowns himself an anti-Christ?"

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

caliphate now No

but maybe an islamic unity rule is coming in the middle east

A new era is coming for sure

american army gonna lose the war they prepare for,on Iran and this is going to a turning point in the power of world
hey sand crickets

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope Israel turns Cairo into a glass parking lot, you murderous pigs!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
american army gonna lose the war they prepare for,on Iran ...
There are 25 nations participating in war games based on Iran closing down oil transport in their Strait, and you're not a lad or even Egyptian: you're just another Tom "Taqiyya" Fontaine sock.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hey sand crickets wrote:
I hope Israel turns Cairo into a glass parking lot, you murderous pigs!
Be a shame to wipe out what the pre egyptian Egyptians built 5000 years ago.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a shame to wipe out what the pre egyptian Egyptians built 5000 years ago.
The Muslim Brotherhood has already threatened the existence of the pyramids; it's obvious they're not worried about losing tourism in their new islamic Egypt.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a shame to wipe out what the pre egyptian Egyptians built 5000 years ago.
old pom: the ancient egyptian monuments are saved from God, No humans could ever destroy them.

by the french occupation to egypt centuries ago,the french did try to destroy the sphinx and pyramids,they got failure all the way.

And correct for ur info: ancient egypt actually is older than 5000 B.c years ago, its the lies of western archaeologists that they claim age of ancient egypt is something up to 7000 years old, they deliberately made these lies in order to go compatible with the biblical and jewish scriptures historical accounts.

The real age of sphinx,pyramids and ancient egypt in general is something up to 12,000 years old
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 18, 2012
 
Maybe Egypt thinks the Suez Canal will support them.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Joe DeCaro wrote:
"So, will the orchestrated bedlam of the Arab Spring's 'Reign of (embassy) Terror' unite the Islamic Ummah and prepare the way for a later day dictator who crowns himself the leader of a resurrected Caliphate?...
from jihadwatch:

Egypt: Muslim cleric says global dominance by Islamic caliphate is 'one of the tenets of the Muslim Brotherhood, which they cannot renounce'

"... a cleric claimed that the Muslim Brotherhood, now governing Egypt, one day will rule the world.

"'If not through peace, there is nothing preventing war. We welcome war,' said the second cleric, who added that 'one of the tenets of the Muslim Brotherhood, which they cannot renounce,' is the goal of global dominance by an Islamic caliphate."

from worthynews:

"... Known as 'the rightly guided one,' Iran's Ahmadinejad believes the Mahdi will return to establish an Islamic reign of submissive peace on a Muslim-dominated earth.'"

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 25 nations participating in war games based on Iran closing down oil transport in their Strait, and you're not a lad or even Egyptian: you're just another Tom "Taqiyya" Fontaine sock.
Joe: ur american empire end is coming......Do you know the brits lost the power and went so weak? Say thanks to Mr.hitler who made them like women and if russians didnt share the attack on german troops....U guys would not exist in this world

I dont support iran, But Attack on iran gonna make a change...i believe it will go opposite change against the will of americans

I'm egyptian.....and You fake immigrant white person to the land of red indians
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
The real age of sphinx,pyramids and ancient egypt in general is something up to 12,000 years old
No it's not, but that is irrelevant. The point is that the Egyptians had a viable civilization before their minds were poisoned by the obscenity of islam.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
from jihadwatch:
Egypt: Muslim cleric says global dominance by Islamic caliphate is 'one of the tenets of the Muslim Brotherhood, which they cannot renounce'
"... a cleric claimed that the Muslim Brotherhood, now governing Egypt, one day will rule the world.
"'If not through peace, there is nothing preventing war. We welcome war,' said the second cleric, who added that 'one of the tenets of the Muslim Brotherhood, which they cannot renounce,' is the goal of global dominance by an Islamic caliphate."
from worthynews:
"... Known as 'the rightly guided one,' Iran's Ahmadinejad believes the Mahdi will return to establish an Islamic reign of submissive peace on a Muslim-dominated earth.'"
As you believe in keeping up American power over world.

Muslims have the right to believe and dream of having islamic power over the world.

whats the wrong with it????

why u find it so hard on you?? greedy americans

You can be part of the islamic power if america became islamic, its converting now to islam

Your hollywood stars are coming to islam :D

United islamic states of America LoL

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
caliphate now No
but maybe an islamic unity rule is coming in the middle east
A new era is coming for sure
american army gonna lose the war they prepare for,on Iran and this is going to a turning point in the power of world
You are kidding only yourself....the USA will not stand alone if there is a war based on muslims against non Muslims....Europe will side with the USA in such a case....so would China...( the Chinese goverment hates Islam).... So would south America.... Muslims would have only the middle eastern nations and the Muslim Asian countries.....who do you think would win?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not, but that is irrelevant. The point is that the Egyptians had a viable civilization before their minds were poisoned by the obscenity of islam.
You ignorant, faith

u should know something, Muslims been in egypt since nearly 1500 years old.

Before this times, Greeks,romans,persians had rule over egypt, they occupied egypt and lived for centuries....Plus, Coptic orthdox christians had rule on separated times after greek era.

No one of these occupiers went by civilization far, true romans and greeks left great monuments But the islamic egypt left more wonderful monuments.

Try to view the islamic egypt on google, old muslims left amazing castles,amazing mosques and schools.

The modern egypt was built by muslims,they took egypt for advanced times than the times before islam's coming to egypt.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
As you believe in keeping up American power over world.
Muslims have the right to believe and dream of having islamic power over the world.
whats the wrong with it????
why u find it so hard on you?? greedy americans
You can be part of the islamic power if america became islamic, its converting now to islam
Your hollywood stars are coming to islam :D
United islamic states of America LoL
Name "Hollywood stars" that are converting to Islam......there are none...they love their sinful decadent lifestyles.
Americans love freedom of religion and freedom to live as we choose, we would never allow a religious goverment, EVER.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
As you believe in keeping up American power over world.
Muslims have the right to believe and dream of having islamic power over the world.
whats the wrong with it????...
Tom, are you actually asking me what's wrong with loosing an Islamic hell on Earth?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe: ur american empire end is coming......Do you know the brits lost the power and went so weak? Say thanks to Mr.hitler who made them like women and if russians didnt share the attack on german troops....U guys would not exist in this world
I dont support iran, But Attack on iran gonna make a change...i believe it will go opposite change against the will of americans
I'm egyptian.....and You fake immigrant white person to the land of red indians
. The USA is not planning any attack on Iran, this is just Islamic propaganda you keep hearing, if Israel attacks Iran, that is Israel not America...Americans are not responsible for Israel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The islamic world is unraveling and on the run. The world has awakened to the lies and wickedness of islam.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant, faith
u should know something, Muslims been in egypt since nearly 1500 years old.
Before this times, Greeks,romans,persians had rule over egypt, they occupied egypt and lived for centuries....Plus, Coptic orthdox christians had rule on separated times after greek era.
No one of these occupiers went by civilization far, true romans and greeks left great monuments But the islamic egypt left more wonderful monuments.
Try to view the islamic egypt on google, old muslims left amazing castles,amazing mosques and schools.
The modern egypt was built by muslims,they took egypt for advanced times than the times before islam's coming to egypt.
Islam has not been around that long.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not, but that is irrelevant. The point is that the Egyptians had a viable civilization before their minds were poisoned by the obscenity of islam.
View something of islamic egypt:

Amazing old arts of mosques construction

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••