A Strong Iran Is Good for U.S.

There are 4 comments on the Real Clear Politics story from May 16, 2013, titled A Strong Iran Is Good for U.S.. In it, Real Clear Politics reports that:

Don't defeat Iran. Shi'ism is not America's enemy. It is not in the long-term interest of the United States to side with the Sunni Arab states against Iran or vice versa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Clear Politics.

Omran Feili

New York, NY

#1 May 16, 2013
It is s obvious to me , that no nation on earth has its vitasl interest coincide with those of Iran as much as USA,not even Britian interest is as close to USA as Iran is , irrespect of what ever shiasim is or is not ... Soon good American citizens and likewise Iranian ones will find ways to put and end to the current childish bickering excersized by both side ,on this account petiant is running out ....
abc

Hamilton, Canada

#2 May 16, 2013
I guess a nuclear Iran is better for U.S. Who's coming up with these stupid ideas?
Omran Feili

New York, NY

#3 May 16, 2013
Nuclear China killed and cripeled 400000 America in Korean war ,did more damages in Viet Nam war, So was Russian the one with twenty thousand Hydrogen bomb ,mostly aimed at USA ,yet these countries are friend of America .Iran with or without Nuclear Bomb has ,or had no design to damage America .

Zionist manyaks days are over, no more taking America as a nation of Sheeps ,Zionist better quit while they are still ahead
Jews out of Irran now

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 16, 2013
Anywhere Jews go there will be Wars terrorizing killings stealing corruptions.. out of Iran now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey's Evolving Syria Strategy Feb '15 Dander 1
News The U.S. is complacent as Egypt repeats its his... Jan '15 Faith 3
News Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead Nov '14 mjjcpa 1
News Egyptian court jails 23 activists for protestin... Nov '14 disturbing 1
News Whistleblowers say USAID's IG removed critical ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Welfare Recipient 1
News We need Egypt back in the fold (Jul '14) Jul '14 companyiwend 2
News Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Faith 48
More from around the web