Your View: Radicals took over Egypt, ...

Your View: Radicals took over Egypt, want Syria next

There are 9 comments on the High Point Enterprise story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Your View: Radicals took over Egypt, want Syria next. In it, High Point Enterprise reports that:

Last year, the so-called Arab spring coined by the current administration was applauded and supported by our president, leading to the overthrow of President Mubarak under the cloud that he was killing his countrymen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at High Point Enterprise.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2012
i think the title is made by sick guy or someone who has islamic phobia

The muslim brotherhood are not radical,but the fear from salafists, some of the muslim brotherhood members are salafists and the salafie mentality is so backward and still unable to get a step in the modern times

Syria is suffering from true genocides by bashar al asad and no one trying to help them,so when syrians defend thesmelves and do jihad against Asad army is not radical movement, Its a sacrifice for Life, Thousands of syrians been killed and taken from homes to be shot in streets.

inshallah, we will see bashar el asad killed like Gaddafie

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
i think the title is made by sick guy or someone who has islamic phobia
The muslim brotherhood are not radical,but the fear from salafists, some of the muslim brotherhood members are salafists and the salafie mentality is so backward and still unable to get a step in the modern times
Syria is suffering from true genocides by bashar al asad and no one trying to help them,so when syrians defend thesmelves and do jihad against Asad army is not radical movement, Its a sacrifice for Life, Thousands of syrians been killed and taken from homes to be shot in streets.
inshallah, we will see bashar el asad killed like Gaddafie
I am aware of the problems in Syria.THE tide is turning against Asad.
Syriana

Egypt

#3 Aug 27, 2012
I am the courage of Syria, the orphan of Gaza.
I am the ruins of Iraq, the violation of Afghanistan.
I am the bombarded of Pakistan.
I am the rebel of Libya, the trying to make a living of Tunisia.
I am the hope of Egypt.
I am the determination of Yemen.
I am the freedom of Palestine.
I am the hunger stricken child of Somalia.
I am the suffering of each and in every single corner of the world.
Hope is what I am, and this post is a reminder to remember them in your prayers.
egy lad

Batrah, Egypt

#4 Aug 27, 2012
today syrian aircraft was shot down and the pilot was held dead kebaba bashar is losing the battle , news spread today too the fuel of planes ran out from syria

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Like I said.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 27, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Like I said.
No army can ever win against his own nation, when people go for protests and many be shot dead, then its over....ppl will never back....The fear is killed

Thats what happened in the arab countries, Fear was killed...We defeated the bitch bastard Mubarak and his police troops, unfortunately his coward army servants saved him from death penalty

Viva Tunasia

Viva egypt

Viva libya

Viva yemen

Viva syria

The next round on The sht saudi arabia and algeria,morocco,jordan

Its a new era coming!!! Arabs power is going to shine we are getting rid of the dictators which were supported by the west

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>No army can ever win against his own nation, when people go for protests and many be shot dead, then its over....ppl will never back....The fear is killed
Thats what happened in the arab countries, Fear was killed...We defeated the bitch bastard Mubarak and his police troops, unfortunately his coward army servants saved him from death penalty
Viva Tunasia
Viva egypt
Viva libya
Viva yemen
Viva syria
The next round on The sht saudi arabia and algeria,morocco,jordan
Its a new era coming!!! Arabs power is going to shine we are getting rid of the dictators which were supported by the west
You fcuking lying piece of islumic sheitbag...No way Assad or gadaffi were supported by the West you inbreed follower of that pedophile douchebag....

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Egyptian Lad I hate to tell you this but the dictators were supported by more than the west.Even now the RUSSIANS support the Iranians..who support the Syrian dictator.THE Chinese also support the current dictator of Syria.Please be less emotional and more accurate.
Waco 1954

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Andre 3000 the West will get blamed for the problems of the East because they can't stand the fact that they are responsible for their own damn problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey's Evolving Syria Strategy Feb '15 Dander 1
News The U.S. is complacent as Egypt repeats its his... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Faith 3
News Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead (Nov '14) Nov '14 mjjcpa 1
News Egyptian court jails 23 activists for protestin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 disturbing 1
News Whistleblowers say USAID's IG removed critical ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Welfare Recipient 1
News We need Egypt back in the fold (Jul '14) Jul '14 companyiwend 2
News Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Faith 48
More from around the web