West reassured by Morsi's speech

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

A newcomer to international affairs, Egypt's Islamist president, Mohamed Morsi, has so far shown skill in moving Egypt back towards the centre of regional diplomacy and setting out his own foreign policy, without upsetting the Americans or Gulf states.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Comment

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

How much was he paid to do so ????
He is much upset that his muslim brotherhood mates are being clashed and wiped out by the National syrian Army.

Wait and see when he will swear to cut his beard off when all are wiped out.

Syria does not want an Islamist regime and will never do so....So, let Mursi cry for Mercy...

If western forces and some arabistors like that let him go to them and propagate his 1400 years backward ideas. In Syria NO PLACE for islamists whatever and whoever shouts...So, then can cry and of of lament till the end of times...useless
Assyian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

This idiot mercy forget that they killed president Alsadat because he made o
Peace .now themself they are begging Israel for to prove that they are keeping peace aggrement made by sadat .why these idiots did not follow Sadat from the begging then would save blood of innocent people and made peace..Iam not Syrian but no wise libral person want these terrorist in any power.the Syrian president is much more democratic than these idiots.
Know

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Mursi has no right to put his nose into the Syrian affairs and declare himself as the savior..he was only elected by 13 out of 85 million Egyptians, who most of them are now against the policy coming out of his beard than his mind....

Better he deals with the egytian -israeli issue in his country prior to giving pragmatic useless lessons to the Syrians...
Christian momitor

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Let Musri know that 3 million Christians are baking president Assad...He would better knock his head over the Aksa wall and cry like jews do over their past...
Useless speeches leading nowhere but to chaos or to please his US masters, who helped put him on the chair. He has to remember well what happened to Mubarak and the Shah of Iran who were both US puppets.
Truthful Thought

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

If the West is reassured (so what !!!)...
What about the East...The North and the South Or maybe to some, these directions do not exist ??? Thinking that the world is only in the West..and which West ???

Stop playing with the minds of people !!!! Game is over.
Catholic

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Russia with St. George in the heart of its national emblem will protect Syria from Islamists and right wing pro-jewish so called european christians;shame on them.
Assyian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I do not understand how USA measure democracy and freedom.in Syria women are free and sit in caffe and involved in every activities of social,political and others.where Is morsi groups from that.their wen have even no rights to eat properly with covered face.talking yesterday he seems like a child trying to make his parents in the gulf happy as they paid millions to get him in power which will not last. At least 80 percent of Assyrian support Bashar for he is willing to improve democracy and life in Syria .
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Assyian wrote:
I do not understand how USA measure democracy and freedom.in Syria women are free and sit in caffe and involved in every activities of social,political and others.where Is morsi groups from that.their wen have even no rights to eat properly with covered face.talking yesterday he seems like a child trying to make his parents in the gulf happy as they paid millions to get him in power which will not last. At least 80 percent of Assyrian support Bashar for he is willing to improve democracy and life in Syria .
Americans and the West in general are not interested in democracy. This is a smoke screen. The West is all about greed. They are interested that their Multinational Corporations have free access to every countryís resources. Thatís why they want strong independent leaders out, and replace them with puppets, which will serve their personal and their masterís interests, and will not care about National interests.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Assyian wrote:
So you measure democracy by how many women are in the cafe??? I know you did not mean that but what about the rest of the country, so what if anyone can sit in a cafe, people need to work and make money for their families and children, Assad prevented that, sure now he talks about that but that is all he did before was talk about reform, never offering any. Yeah Chris will spout off about the big companies just because he is jealous or was fired by one but these middle east springs have nothing to do with corporations, they were there before working to drill oil, mining refining and so on.

These big brother conspiracies should just stay in the library for good reading nothing more. Will Islamist screw up when they take over, probably, but Assad has been screwing up for 40 years so whats new, let them at least try. There was worry that Egypt was going down hill but that did not happen when the Muslim brotherhood came to power, it seems just the opposite. We will always have these kooks bitching about something.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Catholic wrote:
Russia with St. George in the heart of its national emblem will protect Syria from Islamists and right wing pro-jewish so called european christians;shame on them.
Exactly!
Assyian

Reservoir, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I understand that sitting on cafe will note an democracy but was an example of freedom.i ment morsi's group give no freedom to any and that is clear.those who their families does not have it will not give it.presedent Bashar clearly improve Syria but no one one will realize that till he goes of power and those terrorist will have their show which we have seen in Iraq and lebia .it is all about oil brothers so do not get much excited about Morsi .morsi he better solve Egyptian simple problems first.as usual they started detaining big actors like adel imam fist as that was Egyptian problem only.if they followed Sadat advices from the start we would be better in Arab countries but they are all stupid and liers.he said the truth which no body wanted to accept only too late as is the Arab usually.now we lost every thing including our women who were going to be protected by these idiot liers who pretend herod while they are bullshit.now u see they are doing what Sadat would never accepted them.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Syria's Christians do not support the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.
Lebanon's Maronite Christian Patriarch Bishara Rai told AFP on Thursday.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120906-syrias-ch...
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Comment wrote:
How much was he paid to do so ????
He is much upset that his muslim brotherhood mates are being clashed and wiped out by the National syrian Army.
Wait and see when he will swear to cut his beard off when all are wiped out.
Syria does not want an Islamist regime and will never do so....So, let Mursi cry for Mercy...
If western forces and some arabistors like that let him go to them and propagate his 1400 years backward ideas. In Syria NO PLACE for islamists whatever and whoever shouts...So, then can cry and of of lament till the end of times...useless
Unlike you some people have the balls to stand up for what they believe in and not hide in another country to spew their garbage like you.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Know wrote:
Mursi has no right to put his nose into the Syrian affairs and declare himself as the savior..he was only elected by 13 out of 85 million Egyptians, who most of them are now against the policy coming out of his beard than his mind....
Better he deals with the egytian -israeli issue in his country prior to giving pragmatic useless lessons to the Syrians...
Why not, the Assads stuck their nose into Syria and it is taking over 40 years to get it unstuck and out.
William

Bury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

And I am reassured by Putin's interview today !!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

William wrote:
And I am reassured by Putin's interview today !!!
Reassured of what, that Putin is an idiot?
William

Bury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

George
Putin is very intelligent ,he is a real fox and he did prove it already.
The point is irrelevant anyway and what I am trying to say is that it doesn't make any difference whether the west is reassured or not,the west has to change its approach to the rest of the world,they have lost their colonies long time ago and the emerging power of the East should be deterrent to any new plan for a new invasion or a war.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

This man in Egypt is a puppet/plant controlled by the american government and israel as most people are able to see.There needs to be REAL REAL revolutions in Egypt,Libya,Tunsia and the american/israel installed puppets in those countries should be overthrown and those countries restored to their former state of being.The world knows the so called "arab spring" was/is nothing but a created operation designed by the terrorist in the american government and israel which was aimed at overthrowing popular governments that were not puppets and replacing them with american israel puppet governments and plants.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
This man in Egypt is a puppet/plant controlled by the american government and israel as most people are able to see.There needs to be REAL REAL revolutions in Egypt,Libya,Tunsia and the american/israel installed puppets in those countries should be overthrown and those countries restored to their former state of being.The world knows the so called "arab spring" was/is nothing but a created operation designed by the terrorist in the american government and israel which was aimed at overthrowing popular governments that were not puppets and replacing them with american israel puppet governments and plants.
The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task.
Assyian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

In my previous comment I mentioned that 80 perecent of Assyrian support Bashar .i actually ment Syrian not Assyrian .i appologise for typing mistake .in conclusion I wanted to say that those who are talking about democracy are not better than Bashar and those who stayed decades talking nationalism are not better than sadat.and it is all about oil and only oil and morsi is another puppet who stepped into power on the skulls of youth innocent Egyptian .i wish one day there is real democracy in Arab nations and peace iniddle east .the earlier the better .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••