Egyptian Islamists rally for Shariah law

Nov 9, 2012 Full story: Concord Monitor 205

More than 10,000 ultraconservative Muslims demonstrated yesterday in downtown Cairo to demand that Egypt's new constitution be based on the rulings of Islamic law, or Shariah, in the latest tussle over the role of religion in the country's future.

Full Story

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#185 Nov 15, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> evolutionists are dumb guys
Evolution of darwin is the biggest lie ever in science
The true evolution:
Humans,animals,all creatures were sent from heaven to earth but They were sent as Gigantic creatures
Islamic claims are all the truth, its your western scientists who still hide lot of facts
ROFLMFAO!!!!!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#186 Nov 15, 2012
george whyte wrote:
Egyptian_lad where have all these giants gone and why is there no remains of their dwelings
The evil westerners and Christians made them vanish.
Sheesh George, haven't you been paying attention?
ya heba

Australia

#187 Nov 15, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny evolution? I'm guessing you're religious, possibly Muslim.
There's more evidence out there for evolution than there is for Allah.
<quoted text>
Oh no! Help! I've been threatened with going to Hell!!!!! Must convert, must convert!!!
evidence? more like missing links.
Sara

Manchester, UK

#188 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#189 Nov 21, 2012
Sara wrote:
http://dailynewsegypt.com/2012 /11/19/down-with-sharia-in-the -constitution/

So true :(
Brilliant link Sara, will need to read it again tomorrow as I'm so shattered - but get the gist.

Hope you're well Mrs and wish you were around a lot more :)
Sara

Manchester, UK

#190 Nov 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant link Sara, will need to read it again tomorrow as I'm so shattered - but get the gist.

Hope you're well Mrs and wish you were around a lot more :)
Ahhh thank you :) can't always be bothered with the arguments to be honest :( hope life is treating you well ;)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#191 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Sharia will rule the world, not even egypt
inshallah
God law on earth is the sharia, if u goes against it, you goes against God
Islamic sharia is not different bible sharia too, only little differences
Secularism will be defeated!
Egypt will go backwards, 600 years.....

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#192 Nov 21, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt will go backwards, 600 years.....
You wrong!

Egypt gonna get advanced with islamic law of justice!

Islam will progress egypt such like previous centuries

When sharia ruled egypt, egypt was advanced compared to other lands
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#193 Nov 21, 2012
Egypt is less sophisticated today than it was 5000 years ago. You have islam to thank for that.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#194 Nov 21, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt will go backwards, 600 years.....
hahahahaha "will ?"

between the arab fail and that muzscum brethrenhood vote, the 600 has passed and gone... 12th century barbarians that the egypsh!t dopes are.

i mean, were 46 kids killed in bus and train crashes when mubarak was around ? i never heard of one.

last one was a caravan, and muslims attacked that..
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#195 Nov 21, 2012
hahahahahahahahah Spot on !!!!!
If you think the secular side has problems uniting and unifying, then you should try uniting or unifying the Islamist side. It should be a hilarious experiment. They all think each other are extremists or infidels.

Thanks Sara
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#196 Nov 21, 2012
i love it when they use Muslim and Think, in the same sentence. hahahahahahaha
Sara

Manchester, UK

#197 Nov 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
hahahahahahahahah Spot on !!!!!
If you think the secular side has problems uniting and unifying, then you should try uniting or unifying the Islamist side. It should be a hilarious experiment. They all think each other are extremists or infidels.

Thanks Sara
Your welcome ;)
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#198 Nov 21, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome ;)
with the holidays upon us.... Happy Holidays...

this weekend i'm keeping my eyes open for all the decorations and my reras open for all the muslic, that are bound to put a smile on my holiday face... i wish the same for you and yours...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#199 Nov 21, 2012
eyes open (not reras) ... and music
Sara

Manchester, UK

#200 Nov 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>with the holidays upon us.... Happy Holidays...

this weekend i'm keeping my eyes open for all the decorations and my reras open for all the muslic, that are bound to put a smile on my holiday face... i wish the same for you and yours...
Ahhhh you too atheist ;) eat, drink and be merry ;) be thankful too ;)
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#201 Nov 21, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh you too atheist ;) eat, drink and be merry ;) be thankful too ;)
if nothing else, i am truly grateful and always have been... thank you...

and for something really merry, i may light one up ... ok, who am i kidding ... I will light some up... while drinking something out of a juice box....

; )
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#202 Nov 21, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>if nothing else, i am truly grateful and always have been... thank you...
and for something really merry, i may light one up ... ok, who am i kidding ... I will light some up... while drinking something out of a juice box....
; )
Be thankful that you are not a victim of zionism!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#203 Nov 22, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> You wrong!
Egypt gonna get advanced with islamic law of justice!
Islam will progress egypt such like previous centuries
When sharia ruled egypt, egypt was advanced compared to other lands
Your women are secretly making plans to leave the country.....

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#204 Nov 22, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your women are secretly making plans to leave the country.....
if someone wants to leave, its his or her choice

You are like a king in your homeland, once you go to a foreign country, you are treated badly and considered second class

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whistleblowers say USAID's IG removed critical ... Oct 23 Welfare Recipient 1
We need Egypt back in the fold Jul '14 companyiwend 2
Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... (Apr '14) Jul '14 Faith 48
Clueless In Cairo Jun '14 listen to Jesus n... 3
Clinton Describes Daylight With Obama on Egypt Jun '14 Jeff Brightone 1
(Memorial Day) Weekend Reading: Mubarak's Mansi... May '14 All 1
Egypt court sentences Mubarak to 3 years in jail May '14 Nic 1

Hosni Mubarak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE