Austria To Assist Armenia To Deepen R...

Austria To Assist Armenia To Deepen Relations With The EU

There are 3 comments on the Groong story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Austria To Assist Armenia To Deepen Relations With The EU. In it, Groong reports that:

AUSTRIA TO ASSIST ARMENIA TO DEEPEN RELATIONS WITH THE EU ARMENPRESS 27 June, 2012 YEREVAN YEREVAN, JUNE 27, ARMENPRESS: In the frames of the official visit to the Republic of Armenia the regional issues became more illustrative for Austrian President Heinz Fischer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Armenia need to become modern country and to join EU and NATO, and EU need economy-political-defense union.

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#2 Jun 30, 2012
I agree of joining EU but not NATO, as long turgay is part of it.
It's funny why they keep a muslim country in NATO?
neobyzantine wrote:
Armenia need to become modern country and to join EU and NATO, and EU need economy-political-defense union.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Shant wrote:
I agree of joining EU but not NATO, as long turgay is part of it.
It's funny why they keep a muslim country in NATO?
<quoted text>
And what is problem if Turkey is in NATO?

Is better!

And Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, who are Orthodoxs countries are in NATO.

And now not exist Muslim or Orthodox country. Exist democracy and freedom. Country is neutral, and every human believe what he want and exist religion freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heinz Fischer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) Nov '16 Swedenforever of ... 98
News Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst says Australia... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Lucas 1
News Defeated right-wing Austrian president hopeful ... (May '16) May '16 likud right wing 1
News Bulgaria blocks Russia air path to Syria (Sep '15) Sep '15 DYING NAZI RUSSIA 5
News Putin to 'Improve' Russia's Anti-Gay Laws? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Gremlin 6
News How Syria's shaky dynasty survives (Sep '13) Sep '13 StellarKnight 5
News Bolivia plane incident infuriates Latin America (Jul '13) Jul '13 Romita 1
More from around the web