Rare meeting between Afghan governmen...

Rare meeting between Afghan government, Taliban

There are 1 comment on the Albany Times Union story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Rare meeting between Afghan government, Taliban. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

In this May 25, 2012 file photo, Afghan President Hamid Karzai speaks, in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

yeppp

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jun 30, 2012
as with the radical new egyptian prez spouting he will get the blind sheik serving lifr in the US freed for the first trade center bombing. Is there any question with karzai kissing taliban buttz while we have men in arms trying to keep taliban at bay ? Time to get away from all muzzie countries, both military and foreign aid. I bet bams has already sent a few billion to the new muzzie govt in egypt and assholistan is sucking borrowed US dollars up as fast as the US can sent it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamid Karzai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov '16 KIA 82
News #LoveWins: World reacts to Orlando shooting (Jun '16) Jun '16 Gremlin 1
News American soldier opens fire on Afghan civilians... (Mar '12) Jun '16 Jaimie 54
News Afghan Leader Supports Russia's Annexation of C... (Mar '14) May '16 Introvert Conserv... 2
News Pakistan Is Said to Pursue a Foothold in Afghan... (Jun '10) Aug '15 Kar 15
News Insight - Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights... (May '15) May '15 Marie-Luise_J 18
News Dana Perino Shares Colin Powell's Tip on Dictators (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
More from around the web