Benefits outweigh risks in Philippine...

Benefits outweigh risks in Philippines peace deal

There are 2 comments on the SFGate story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Benefits outweigh risks in Philippines peace deal. In it, SFGate reports that:

Philippine government negotiator Marvic Leonen gestures as he answers questions from reporters after meeting with Philippine President Benigno Aquino III at the Malacanang presidential palace in Manila, Philippines on Monday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Since: Aug 12

Buraydah, Saudi Arabia

#1 Oct 8, 2012
The peace in Mindanaw is so elusive ,it might be the long awaited moment. I hope both sides will adhere the peace treaty and the conflict will soon be over.
Martin Nuke

Philippines

#2 Oct 8, 2012
This also also the begining for a Federal Philippines which is the goal of many Senators since 1987 for the Philippines to be Federated States and it will be comprised of the federal states of Northern Luzon, Central Luzon, Southern Tagalog, Bicol, Minparom (Mindoro, Palawan, and Romblon), Eastern Visayas, Central Visayas, Western Visayas, Northern Mindanao, Southern Mindanao and Bangsamoro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloria Macapagal-arroyo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outspoken pastor protects poor Filipinos (Apr '14) Jul '15 ELIAS IBARRA 10
News Catholic bishops, educators vow to strengthen p... (Apr '14) Jan '15 ELIAS IBARRA 33
News Power of the Catholic Church slipping in Philip... (Mar '13) Jan '15 ELIAS IBARRA 168
News 'Running Priest' In Philippines Campaigns For Poor (Apr '14) Jan '15 ELIAS IBARRA 47
News GMA gave P16.5-B 'pork' to allies in 2010 (Mar '14) Mar '14 Antonio Guevara 2
News Rachel 'Che' Tiongson and her alleged lover, Ri... (Sep '09) Feb '14 kupalka 34
News Aquino: Impeachment vs Chief Justice will prosp... (Dec '11) Feb '14 sakuragi 37
More from around the web