Swedish minister to Assange: turn yourself in

Feb 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PhillyBurbs.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should turn himself in for questioning in a Swedish rape investigation and has no reason to worry about not getting a fair trial, Sweden's justice minister said Thursday.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2011
uh huh

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

yeah whistleblowers always get a fair trial.

what a crock.

why dont you put him in swedans version of the volksgerichtshof as well?
test tickle

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

i dont know how swedes can be think that their judiciary is not influenced by politics, other branches of their govt, and ultimately by the usa gov. wikileaks show that the german and spanish judiciaries were corrupted by the cia. the swedish court system is no more immune from threats from the usa than germany and spain were.
assange cant get a fair trial in sweden because it is beyond naive to believe that the usa isnt pulling every string and twisting every arm to get him tried, convicted, and extradited.
how does the usa do this and get away with it without it causing a citizens' revolt that the usa is interfering in their govs and judiciaries? the answer to that is also in wikileaks. they published a cia report showing how leaders can use public apathy to ignore the will of their citizens. then the cia report goes on to suggest ways to manipulate public sentiment when ppl r stirred out of their apathy enuf to take a position against what the usa wants them to do.
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_green...
sweden-the cia/usa IS in your courts and IS manipulating your news and opinions, just as it manipulates usa citizens and courts.
the cia is a cancer. its now in black and white for people to read how the cia uses public ignorance and manipulates opinion [aside from their other role as perverts who enjoy dressing up in black masks, kidnapping ppl, and hauling them off to secret black sites for some sodomy, starvation, and murder.] swedes should be aware that there are proven cia murders carried out at the black sites.[read about the salt pit and camp no].
assange sd not be sent to sweden, and britain sd send him to australia or iceland or where ever he will be safest. the cia's purpose is to subvert the interests of the people to its own and the usa's interests. wikileaks is "the intelligence agency of the people"
i dont know how so many gullible ppl can fall for the BOGUS smear campaign against assange's character in order to invalidate all the EVIDENCE produced by wikileaks. that tactic has cia written all over it. the cia counts on your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••