Budget cuts force Sweden to shut Viet...

Budget cuts force Sweden to shut Vietnam embassy

There are 25 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Budget cuts force Sweden to shut Vietnam embassy. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

Swedish Ambassador Staffan Herrstrom talks with Thanh Nien Editor-in-Chief Nguyen Quang Thong during a visit to the newspaper's editorial office last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vc chuc mung world bank

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 24, 2010
vc is bank rupted 2

Vinashin defaulted WORLD loan
just GOOGLE THIS NEWS
VIETNAM IS BANKRUPTED

sorry...vc bac ky kept on erasin this news
U must google it for your self this time
sorry for your inconvenience vc do not like this fact or news
LinhDinh

Norrköping, Sweden

#2 Dec 24, 2010
Yes, Good bye Hanoi the Vietcong center.
nguoi viet uk

UK

#3 Dec 24, 2010
i told you didn't i ??

every one around the world scare your people commie ....,

liar criminal..,evil acted,,.
in the end you just eater korean foods,,
and American shits,,
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#4 Dec 24, 2010
...That sounds good to...me. As long as any cacksacker, extremist of Swedish-Viet breaks the vn law, just let him rotten in jail. When Swedish consulars want to visit him, VN might just show them his tomb, lying somewhere in jungle of vn. Aahahahhaahhahahaa! Must be good fertilisers due to his butter, cheese and milk flesh. Aahahahahhahahahahaha!,,,Goodb ye my love, la, la, lalalalalla...
nguoi viet uk

UK

#5 Dec 25, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
...That sounds good to...me. As long as any cacksacker, extremist of Swedish-Viet breaks the vn law, just let him rotten in jail. When Swedish consulars want to visit him, VN might just show them his tomb, lying somewhere in jungle of vn. Aahahahhaahhahahaa! Must be good fertilisers due to his butter, cheese and milk flesh. Aahahahahhahahahahaha!,,,Goodb ye my love, la, la, lalalalalla...

THAT WAS NOT TRUE,,.

they smelled some fisherseeee,,. that is why they left,..

very sensible decision,,..,
SWEDEN
LinhDinh

Norrköping, Sweden

#6 Dec 25, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
We have 1 Swedish ambassy in Saigon center and I think that enough no need in Hanoi. Hanoi is full with Vietcong stinky blood and dead,stinky Ho chi minh body. That why they goodbye. Why Swedish agent help Vietcong with corruption project then they gave up because they realize that Vietcong members love to steal and abusing vietnamese. It just waste their time and money to help Vietcong
Vito Corleone

Ninh Bình, Vietnam

#7 Dec 25, 2010
LinhDinh wrote:
<quoted text>.
We have 1 Swedish ambassy in Saigon center and I think that enough no need in Hanoi. Hanoi is full with Vietcong stinky blood and dead,stinky Ho chi minh body. That why they goodbye. Why Swedish agent help Vietcong with corruption project then they gave up because they realize that Vietcong members love to steal and abusing vietnamese. It just waste their time and money to help Vietcong
Sweden will also close its embassy in Malaysia, Belgium, Argentina and Angola. What does it prove?? They are all stinky blood commie countries??? Swedish education is good, I can not believe that it could produce such a dumbass like you, barking madly without thinking, spamming everywhere to spread shit.
sswedissh saw this

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 25, 2010
swedish saw this wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/w wwflickrcomputer/2069972705/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwwflickrcompute...
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#11 Dec 25, 2010
Vito Corleone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden will also close its embassy in Malaysia, Belgium, Argentina and Angola. What does it prove?? They are all stinky blood commie countries??? Swedish education is good, I can not believe that it could produce such a dumbass like you, barking madly without thinking, spamming everywhere to spread shit.
To these extremists of Viet origins, they only have COCONUTS on top of their necks....My previous comment is reserved for these a.holes! Aahhahahahahahaha!
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 25, 2010
south vietnam origin bac ky...do not forgit it!
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 25, 2010
Sweden embassy still opens in USA!!!
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 25, 2010
and this internet website is also belongin' to usa and also maintainin by USA...git it vc bac ky...we are winner U R loosers...only go to snifff others as ses
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 25, 2010
commie vc bac ky is so pzzzzpoooor only usin' other to advertise 4free...that la' the tham qua'
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 25, 2010
bac khi? khong biet nhu la' ji'...chi biet FREE!
NVN777

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Dec 25, 2010
LinhDinh wrote:
<quoted text>.
Idiot!! If there's an embassy it must be in Ha Noi. A consulate ma be locate anywhere else in the country. You are one dumb m-fkr.
NVN777

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Dec 25, 2010
MAY BE
NVN777

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Dec 25, 2010
A major war will break out somewhere in the world in 2011 (if not in 2011 then definitely in 2012) involving the U.S. and/or one of its proxy allies, i.e., Israel, South Korea, etc. The very recent massive war exercises conducted by South Korea and the U.S. were meant to provoke a military response from North Korea. Fortunately, the North Koreans didn't take the bait. This will be the final American Bubble to inflate as the U.S. will try to use "shock and awe" on either North Korea or Iran or even maybe a country in Africa in a futile attempt to bypass and cover up the greatest economic and financial collapse in world's history.
popo

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 Dec 25, 2010
according to you. lol
MY MUON NAM

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 25, 2010
bac ky do you know who feed commie north korea...
no one but south korea...south korea even feed pzzzzpoooor commie of vietnam2...
bac ky...have U ever heard...never bite da hand that feed U????
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#22 Dec 25, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot!! If there's an embassy it must be in Ha Noi. A consulate ma be locate anywhere else in the country. You are one dumb m-fkr.
...See? Go back to my comments of 4 and 11, there is no need of repeat for these extremists! Aahahhahahahhaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredrik Reinfeldt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swedish PM calls first snap vote in 50 years af... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zeppelin 1
News Sweden's far-right rises amid immigration debate (Sep '14) Sep '14 gulf 1
News Merkel urges PM to avoid 'threats' (Jun '14) Jun '14 EdSed 1
News Ukraines say force, not sanctions will stop Mio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Insane Inane McCain 1
News Merkel: US spying has shattered allies' trust (Oct '13) Oct '13 xyz 2
News Obama: Congress, world credibility on line (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jedi Daal 20
News Obama says he didn't draw the red line on Syria... (Sep '13) Sep '13 woodtick57 5
More from around the web