Leaders of Germany, France, Italy and...

Leaders of Germany, France, Italy and Spain push for $163 bln in measures, transaction tax

There are 3 comments on the Squamish Chief story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Leaders of Germany, France, Italy and Spain push for $163 bln in measures, transaction tax. In it, Squamish Chief reports that:

The leaders of France, Germany, Italy and Spain agreed to push for a growth package worth up to 130 billion at a key European Union summit next week aimed at kickstarting the economy and safeguarding the currency bloc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Squamish Chief.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 22, 2012
EU need economy-political-defense union.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Europe need a plain-speaking decent leader which i miss.
Obviously because the Europeans are well fed and apolitical.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#3 Jun 22, 2012
I am sorry to say this.
German leader had made a short visit to feed the embedded journists to make a story and then she left to see the foot-ball match between Germany and Greece which ended 4 to 2 and thereby Germany is qualified.
Not all Germans are foot-ball fans but the present leader is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France to Adopt Law to Cut Nuclear Dependency, ... Jul 22 BDV 2
News Scary rhetoric emerges from secularist/Islam/Ch... Jul 15 rio 52
News French bill seeks to boost renewable energy, cu... May '15 Solarman 1
News French president revives political duo with his ex May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Hollande becomes first French president to visi... May '15 Communist Sympath... 1
News Commentary: A new momentum for the EU-Cuba rela... May '15 lawrence woof 1
News Anti-Semitism in Europe: Will it cause Jews to ... Apr '15 Republican 7
More from around the web