Assad claims Syrian forces gaining gr...

Assad claims Syrian forces gaining ground

There are 5 comments on the Al Jazeera story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Assad claims Syrian forces gaining ground. In it, Al Jazeera reports that:

The Syrian government's battle to put down the mass uprising that began last year is moving forward, and the situation has become better, President Bashar al-Assad says in a television interview to be broadcast on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Al Jazeera.

Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Those foreign backed rebel terrorists are being eliminated!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Those foreign backed rebel terrorists are being eliminated!!
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE ASSAD EVER DID WAS APPOINTING YOU HIS LOW LIFE LOW IQ UNEDUCATED LYING PROPAGANDIST!! Folks, this is what I'm getting at! THE SYRIAN AMERICAN, JEWISH AND ISRAEL HATE MONGER refuses to educated herself BUT THEN WHY SHOULD SHE! I am really surprised that Assad Has not replaced you yet! You're an embarrassment to him and don't help him out ONE IOTA with these filthy lies and propaganda except to make HIM LOOK even worse THAN HE ALREADY IS!! It just proves Assad need to be REMOVED FROM POWER!!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Good always overcomes evil, and these foreign backed terrorists will soon be gone!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Good always overcomes evil, and these foreign backed terrorists will soon be gone!
Right on!! Then the evil Syrian Assadomite and Evil Assad will lose! Just like hero Hitler in the end!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 29, 2012
Syrian wrote:
You're a laugh a minute!! Want to know who is evil? Look in the mirror!! Then take a picture of your hero Assad and Hitler from your wallet and look at it!! Now, that's what pure evil is!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francois Hollande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marine Le Pen victory likely shaky in runoff (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Rattled by US refugee ban, world leaders say th... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Trump Man 3
News At summit on Israel, UK breaks ranks with Europe (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News The Latest: Palestinians urge Israel to end its... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Listen 2
News The Latest: France: US embassy move in Israel a... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Netanyahu says Paris peace meeting 'rigged' aga... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News France in uproar over safe sex posters depictin... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 5
More from around the web